Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:10 pm
Javier Bardem is a Soccer Stud
- Javier Bardem doesn’t have Vicky or Christina but he has Barcelona.
- More Golden Globes red carpet recap coverage.
- The City‘s Adam Seann is featured in Dolce & Gabbana ad.
- Nicollette Sheridan loses her pants.
- Did Paula Abdul have a little work done?
- Director Darren Aronofsky flips off Mickey Rourke.
- Michael Copon gets some pink carpet coverage.
- Ben Affleck gives Violet a lift.
- Michael C Hall works it out.
- Brooke Hogan hangs out in Miami.
- John Mayer and CBS are currently developing a variety show for the network, it was confirmed yesterday.
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced yesterday that he’s taking a medical leave of absence until the end of June because his health problems are “more complex then originally thought.”
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel “slumped down in their chairs” to avoid Britney Spears when she and mom Lynne entered Hollywood restaurant Yatai on Monday night.
- Josh Lucas, Kal Penn, Kate Walsh and Ashley Judd will descend on Washington for Barack Obama’s inauguration. Judd tells USA Today she has no fancy accommodations booked for this historical event: she’ll be sleeping on an air mattress in an activist friend’s apartment.
- The 100th episode of Desperate Housewives airs Sunday.
Just Jared on Facebook