Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a Showtime Stopper

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a Showtime Stopper

Jonathan Rhys Meyers hits up Showtime’s 2009 Winter TCA Party on Wednesday (January 14) at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.

The 31-year-old Irish actor plays Henry VIII on Showtime’s The Tudors, which kicks off its third season kicks on Sunday, April 5.

Other pictures include JRM at the 2009 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11 in Beverly Hills. He had been nominated for “Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series – Drama” but lost out to In Treatment’s Gabriel Byrne.

20+ pictures inside of Showtime Stopper Jonathan Rhys Meyers

jonathan rhys meyers showtime tcas 19
jonathan rhys meyers showtime tcas 20
jonathan rhys meyers showtime tcas 21
jonathan rhys meyers showtime tcas 22

Getty

Original Work
Mind blowing yaar its simply superb. this is a very informative site.

The Tudors is uh-Mazing! Loads of hot guys with their swords :D

GREAT jacket on old google-eyes

GREAT jacket on old google-eyes

never mind robert pattinson.most cool man is Jonathan

He’s beautiful

he is sexy and a great actor, cool guy, love the accent, thanks for the pictures jared, these are real stars, under rated, hard working with hardly no exposure what so ever. hmmm.

“google eyes”?? jealous much, #3 / #4 ??

He’s a really great actor and absolutely gorgeous — he’s got it all

ha ha! just trying to compliment him actually. its jared who usually comments on his google eyes! so, chill….

one of the hottest man on earth

yummy….can’t wait for the new season!!!!!

pientobf82 @ 01/15/2009 at 8:16 am

LOVE him! Hot, hot, hot.

He looks SO GAY (LLLLLLLLLLL)! <3

HE’s not gay no. 15 he has a girlfriend. and also hot.

THERE STILL AREN’T HOMO-SEXUALS “ENOUGH” IN HOLLYWOOD, folks?

luv2watch @ 01/15/2009 at 8:51 am

I want to see him in more movies — I love him … so talented

gorgeous and talented

gorgeous and talented

I love him on the show. Great actor and gorgeous body. The scene where he found out about the ’100′ men should have won him the Golden Globe.

I remember that scene — he was fantastic. Love the show, LOVE the actor

ILoveVelvetGoldmine @ 01/15/2009 at 11:22 am

I saw him in the street once and I so wish I said something to him but I was too shy and he seems really shy himself. So I hope one day I see him again in the street an have the courage to tell him his acting is amazin and inspiring. NIce to see you JRM!

He’s hot. Tudors is hot.

ILoveVelvetGoldmine @ 01/15/2009 at 12:02 pm

You can see he had some cigarettes in his jacket pocket.

Hugo Tha Boss @ 01/15/2009 at 12:06 pm

He is a Style Guru!

The Tudors is one of my favourite shows and he is brilliant as young Henry VIII, gourgeous man and great actor, I can’t wait for Season 3.

He is oh so sexy and whatever ‘weired’ or ‘creepy’ -ness he has only adds to his charm.
Great leather jacket. Then again he probably looks even better n a k e d ;-)

I love him on the Tudors — the show’s great and he is beautiful

Needs to be in more movies, though

zuluzulu5 @ 01/15/2009 at 2:27 pm

OMG I love him and I love his coked-out eyes…. Cant wait for season three!!!!!

90210 trash @ 01/15/2009 at 2:53 pm

OMG He’s hot. :) I thought so ever since I saw him as the football coach on “Bend it like Beckham.”

I think he looks phenomenal. I only have one gripe, and it doesn’t only apply to him. I felt that the men at the Globes this year really caked on the makeup. In the close up shots of him, you can see he is wearing so much, and it looks uncomfortable. I thought the same thing about the dashing Gerard Butler. Handsome as hell, but too much makeup.

hot…but i hate his facial expressions. ! his eyes scare me

Intense eyes & hot mouth. He’s gorgeous! Great actor and as yet, un-affected. Let’s hop he stays that way.

i’m Irish and live in the US and everyone says “How are you irish…you don’t have red hair and green eyes”…and i’m like actually most of the Irish people have brown hair an really blue eyes like ME!

TWPUMPKIN @ 01/15/2009 at 5:33 pm

HE IS SOOOOOOO….CUTE!

His eyes are mesmerizing! Very handsome dude, much better looking than Leonardo Dicrapio!

whatever@01/15/2009 at 5:33pm
I’d love to live in Ireland,then. I think I’ll move there.

he’s gorgeous. i love him in the Tudors.

ich liebe dich Jonathan Rhys Meyers