Kimmora Lee Simmons is Pregnant Again!

Kimmora Lee Simmons is Pregnant Again!

Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou are expecting their first child together, reports Us Weekly.

The 33-year-old designer for Baby Phat has two daughters, Ming Lee, 8, and Aoki Lee, 6, with hip-hop entrepreneur Russell Simmons, whom she divorced in 2008 after nearly 10 years of marriage.

A few months ago, Kimora was asked if she wanted more kids. Her answer: “I would love to. I practice everyday.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

That’ll be an interesting looking child.

zach quinto's wife @ 01/16/2009 at 12:10 pm

NO! lol at 1#

wth, why is this humble guy with a diva????

Not a Kimora fan…..she too big on herself.
But congrats to the couple anyways.

SHE IS ONLY 33??? I LIKE HER, BUT SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN HER AGE.

33???? what??? she looks older.

Cute!! I hope they are happy !
mayflower777.book.fr

NO way she’s 33!!
I give her 38-39!

Mr. Brown @ 01/16/2009 at 1:57 pm

Why would you say something like that, #10?

brangie love @ 01/16/2009 at 2:06 pm

wubbzy you are an ******* why would you say something like that
that why america is full of hate because of people like you who dont see beauty as anything else epect for being white or light skin go suck a **** you ******* and get a education in beauty you might learn something

“I would love to. I practice everyday.” LOLL

brangie love @ 01/16/2009 at 2:10 pm

wubbzy you are an ******* why would you say something like that you are the reason why america is full of hate and colorism because you only see beauty as being white or light skin well there is lot of people who are his color and just as beautiful as any human being out there go check yourself before you start juding other people

brangie love @ 01/16/2009 at 2:17 pm

sorry about the double post lol

Seraphina @ 01/16/2009 at 2:25 pm

I love Kimora. She came from having nothing. I would think I was all that too if I were her. Her 2 daughters now are so cute especially the youngest one. I am rooting for a boy. Then looks really dont matter so mucj.

lips,tits smack that old ass. @ 01/16/2009 at 2:31 pm

Wubbzy @ 01/16/2009 at 1:50 pm
Aslong as the kid ain’t the father’s color,i hope the baby has Kimora’s skin compliction

WTF is this suppose to mean? you racist F..K!!

lips,tits smack that old ass. @ 01/16/2009 at 2:33 pm

Congrats to them.

if true, congrats! kimmora’s two daughters w/russ are beautiful so i can only imagine how beautiful her new baby will be (boy or girl), whatever its complexion (hater, wubbzy).

@ brangie love – I hear ya! The ignorance of some people is just unbelievable. Blacks have very strong genes as well as Asians (if that’s where she got her genes) the baby would not be the first mixed – i.e., we have Barack Obama, look at his father, and how does Barack look – people are so uneducated here in this “Fucked up America” it is not even funny anymore!

What does color have to do with LOVE – sick people around here.

That kind of hate is why the place is so corrupt today along with everything else!

NOOOOOO!!!! THAT BI-TCH STOLE MY MAN, AND NOW SHE’S HAVING MY BABY. WILL GO KILL MYSELF NOW… (j/K) :)

That is going to be one ugly child.

Djimon is not cute in anybody’s book, but Kimora’s little girls are, even though they are spoiled rotten.

cutiepie32 @ 01/16/2009 at 6:41 pm

This ***** should be forced to drop the Simmons from her name. She’s divorced. She shouldnt get to profit off of her ex husbands name anymore. Also, why congratulate her? Shes having a baby but is not married. There’s nothing to congratulate over that.

Blah, blah, blah, is Kimora THAT hot either? And her personality? Anyway, he’s a beautiful soul, but she’s no Heidi to compliment her Seal.

I think he’s adorable btw

Lisa #2.... @ 01/16/2009 at 11:22 pm

She really scares me on her show how she treats people. She can really be so mean. I have watched it a few times, but she is too mean and talks to people like crap. I wonder if she is ever like that to Djimon? Hopefully he doesn’t take her crap.

ace tomato @ 01/17/2009 at 5:54 am

Pay me to care. This * redefines the word “tacky” on a daily basis.

i didn’t know that pre-op trannies could have babies…we all know that lil’ turtle russell is the one who actually bore aoki lee and ming lee…..by the way what would this new baby’s name be….bruce?
p.s. i just can’t get past that neck of hers….scary

miadva92@aol.com
I’m not a fan of that kimora chick, but she’s damn lucky to have nabbed that sweet piece of candy Djimon. ooh he’s yummy.She better treat him right!

Congrats to the new couple Kimora and Djimon! I hope she has a boy!!!

la tania Williams @ 01/21/2009 at 8:11 pm

I’m a Kimora fan not because of her wealth, but because she a successful women doing something with her life. Best of all she a excellent mom her girls comes first in her life before anything. I thought she was older too,then I read her bio and discover her true age.She grown to a mature age after having her kids and gaining weight. I love her

la tania Williams @ 01/21/2009 at 8:14 pm

remember she a business women and she have too be tough or they’ll all run all over her. But at the end of the day she really a sweet women.

I think he little girls are tooo cute. I think shes beautiful and looks young. I say 24-30. Same with my mom. I love her show and I think shell make a great mom. It will be a beautiful or handsome baby. I love you Kimora, good luck to you to.:)

wow she have ababy i wonder if it going to be a boy or girl

they are the cutest couple eva,besides b and jay.but hey they’r hoooooot

shirley osburn @ 04/04/2009 at 10:49 pm

liked her at first but she is bossy, rude, condescending and just a down and out mean *****. tthinking you are so special, hot and important to make a lot of people wait 5 yes five hrs for you to do a photo shoot while you are just farting around!! very disgusting!! and her daughters are getting just like her. sad. Djimon is awesome and i am sorry t o see him with someone like her!! money does not mean a thing. its how you treat people that counts!!!! djimom i will keep you in my prayers. youll need them!!

lfdasjfsifujsofosjkfokasof @ 12/15/2009 at 12:02 pm

shes a pop

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

You made some respectable factors there. I regarded on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will associate with together with your website.

I believe other website proprietors should take this website as an example , very clean and good user friendly style . “One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medicine.” by William Osler.

I like this web site very much, Its a very nice berth to read and incur information. “Nothing can be pleasing which is not also becoming.” by Quintilian.

Good post. I be taught one thing more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will at all times be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and practice a little bit one thing from their store. I’d prefer to make use of some with the content material on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a hyperlink on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.