Christie Brinkley: New Got Milk Ad!

Christie Brinkley: New Got Milk Ad!

Former supermodel Christie Brinkley shows off her new milk moustache on her new “got milk?” ad at the Sundance Film Festival on Friday in Park City, Utah.

This is her 3rd advertising campaign for milk, “Nature’s Wellness Drink!”

Christie shared her love of the healthy drink, saying “This is a great way to ensure that if … you are cutting back and you are not able to buy an expensive piece of fish or something else, milk actually, per glass, is a very affordable way to get your nutrients. Everybody is always rushing around. Everybody’s got so much to do and you can’t always put together that perfect balance of nutrients on a plate, but when you add milk to the meal, it really does complete it!”

christie brinkley got milk ad 01

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

She is still great looking

Who’s this?

She was always okay looking. Good thing she was apart of the blond bombshell era, where many blonds would do.

beautiful! :-)

I always find these milk ads so uncomfortable! I mean some milk spilled on the mouth of that fully grown girl looks interesting… :)

Christie is looking great! I love her smile. =D

Soap is good @ 01/17/2009 at 6:06 pm

Now THAT is a model.

i don’t like her,she seens so fake as a person.

she looks all remade i think ! why can’t they all try to stay faithful to what they are, do they feel so bad being themselves?!

Seraphina @ 01/17/2009 at 9:47 pm

Aww… Christi Brinkley is so beautiful. As one of the premiere Super Models she is still impressing.

What I like about this 50 year old woman is that she doesnt try to dress like a teenager. She looks beautiful and sexy in a simple sweater and jeans.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/17/2009 at 10:34 pm

…`who’s the old lady w/ the jizzstache?!?

captainjack @ 01/17/2009 at 11:01 pm

She’s one of the most beautiful women of all time as well as the most gorgeous supermodel ever. Giselle, Heidi and Adrianna could all take a few lessons from this women who’s as close to humankind can get to being a goddess. Just an amazing woman inside and out. Her biggest mistake was leaving Billy Joel.

ANGELINA JR. @ 01/18/2009 at 12:37 am

#14
He dumped her.
He cheated on her and was on the road too much.
Life with a rock star.
Also, Billy Joel was the most talented song writer before his hook up to CB. She stopped his creative flow.
Why? Only they know.

A MOUSTACH FROM SUCKING & LICKING?
one thing: I LOVE THE IDEA, folks!!

She still looks great at her age…I want her smile!!!

Love her body! She’s a classic super model. Just wish she could stay married for once. Seems like she’s always trying to get out of it. AWW! Feel sorry for the kids.

* VICTORIA * @ 01/18/2009 at 10:54 am

GOOD LORD, ” AMY “….NUMBER # 3….GIVE IT A FRIGGING REST WITH YOUR MADONNA SITE….You are on EVERY thread, and the picture OR picture’s are NOT that special…They are on other site’s as well……..
I LOVE Christie……..she is so beautiful, and her milk ad’s are pretty…..Glad to see she is getting over that idiot, stupid , ugly ex-husband of hers…….He can NOW continue to play in his playpen, all he want’s, with all sort’s of little playmate’s in every age group…..

I wouldn’t mind bedaubing her face with something milky and white!

captainjack @ 01/19/2009 at 6:21 pm

“#14
He dumped her.
He cheated on her and was on the road too much.
Life with a rock star.
Why? Only they know.”

Bullshit. They had strain because of his road life, but he did not cheat on her. They are still very good friends, and they were arguably at their creative and personal peaks when they were with each other. Billy wrote so many great songs for her – “Uptown Girl,” “The Longest Time,” “Leave A Tender Moment Alone,” “A Matter Of Trust,” “This Is The Time” and so many more. And he was never a better live performer, nor di dhis voice ever sound better. Stopped his creative flow my ass. She made him better than ever.

Mary Raymond @ 07/30/2013 at 7:31 am

chris brown you are a very big criminal, very fake person, you can naver run away from going to jail. chris brown you use rihanna and karrueche tran and other ladys lieing saying that you are in a relationship with me while i’m not in a relationship with you chris brown.chris brown you are very crazy, all this games you are playing trying to run away from going to jail. chris brown you belong to jail, you comited a crime and you must face the jail. you should be in the jail chris brown. i hate you so much in my whole life chris brown.chris brown you cause so many damage in my life and in my marriage between me and my priceless forever love husband. chris brown you and saying that you are in a relationship with me while it a big lies. chris brown i’m not in a relationship with you, i’m not your wife, i’m not your girlfriend, i’m not your fiance, i’m not in a relationship with you.chris brown the 2 jobs that i do for living is not your jobs, you did not open for me each of any one my 2 jobs, chris brown stop watching what’s going on in my life everyday in my life, stay away in my life chris brown, chris brown you are not surporting me and my family, chris brown you are not feeding me and my family, chris brown you are taking care of me and my family, chris brown you have naver send me money before in my whole life and my family, so chris brown leave me alone and my family, chris brown stay away in my life and family. chris brown i’m not your wife chris brown, i’m not you.chris brown you are a very big criminal, a very fake person. you commited a crime chris brown and you must face the jail. you should be in the jail chris brown.