Lady GaGa: Minnie Mouse Reincarnated!

Lady GaGa: Minnie Mouse Reincarnated!

Singer Lady GaGa continues to rock out the bow on her head, and channels her inner Minnie Mouse as she leaves her hotel in London on Friday.

The 22-year-old singer, (born as Stafani Joanne Germanotta), talked about her childhood, saying, “Paris and Nicky Hilton went to my school. They’re very pretty, and very, very clean. It’s impressive to be that perfect all the time. In commercial terms, they’ve been quite an influence on me!”

Paris Hilton as a role model? Hmmmmmm…..

15+ pictures inside of Lady GaGa channeling her inner Minnie Mouse…

lady gaga minnie mouse 01

• Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I’m proud to be myself

sweetbutterflies @ 01/17/2009 at 9:38 am

I’m actually listening to her album right now xD. I like her music, don’t really like her.

The bow is kinda cute, but also weird.

clean? paris? lady gaga must be mistaken….she should take those sunglasses off…she obviously can’t see filth that is…parisite hilton.

The hair bow is far from cute. Time to comb that **** out, girl.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Nico schwanz @ 01/17/2009 at 9:44 am

Lady GaGas parties five times a week – no joke. Listen here: http://www.iloveradio.de/lady-gaga-fuenf-partys-pro-woche-sind-normal_00751.html

zach quinto's wife @ 01/17/2009 at 9:50 am

AWW. – that is awesome, wish i could do that too. LOL
so what she partied five times? who cares?
it’s better to be wild then boring -rolling eyes-

SOMEBODY, somebody please tell me WHERE her sunglasses are from ?

How “underground” can you be if you went to school with the Hiltons? She ripped off the whole “House of GaGa” theme from gay queens who invented them in the 70′s!! I like the “artifice as art” thing if its done with irony, but she is turning out to be just a fake in a rich girl’s upbringing.

Canada chick @ 01/17/2009 at 10:27 am

Is that Herve Leger?
I WISH I could afford one of those gorgeous dresses!!! She looks amazing in it!!

LOL! in her music video poker face she looks as if she’s got no boobs and no hips just like a man… she’s fugly!

actually her name is Stefania Gabriella Germanotta…anyway…wooo, she has such a hot body!he’s gorgeous in that dress omg!i luv her outfits and her music!**gO GaGa gO**

Love this *****!!!! Love all her songs, ‘Papparazzi, Let’s Dance, Poker Face, she plays the piano. Very talented entertainer, she’s going to go far in the entertainment world! Love her Herve Leger dress!

it kinda looks…stupid?

cheninator @ 01/17/2009 at 11:46 am

what she looks like a bad tranny, so what exactly is she known for exvept for singing just dance?

she just looked to put together, i doubt that is her “normal” style, especially since 2 years ago there was pictures of her over the net with light brown hair and a normal style.

Mark my words !! @ 01/17/2009 at 12:35 pm

original idea for the bow but I hate her ever since people started comparing that new nobody-to-be with someone that has always been around, Christina Aguilera. Gosh, haters can be so stupid towards smart, gorgeous, TALENTED and stylish people! Christina has been around for ten years, lady gaga? what ?one year or two?no? pfft she won’t be remembered in five years while Christina is already a living legend with her amazing voice. What Lady Gaga gives us a great song to have a fun party with….yes, even Britney can do it =) . I don’t wanna be mean but it really pisses me off when dumb ignorant ***** ppl say Xtina copied her ridiculous Gwen Stefani-2006-inspired hairstyle! lady gaga didn’t invent it people, why bashing Xtina for that? damn , I’d better stop. It’s not even worth it to try to make you(haters) realise it, you’re not smart enough. Now You can call me whatever you want I don’t give a k.c.u.f ! :D Anyway, she’s cool but is not here to stay.

I <3 her dress!

i like very much

again would she just go away; paris hilton isn’t a role
model. &I agree with #10.. the gays have been sporting
this look for years. As well as doing it better that her.

Ok Lady Gaga I need you to stop it with this foolishness…what the heck happened!?!

* VICTORIA * @ 01/17/2009 at 4:16 pm

AGREE, NUMBER # 16, AND NUMBER # 22…….I believe she and Amy Winehouse have the same ” stupid ” hairdresser……It is either a ” rat’s nest/beehive ” day, or a ” minnie mouse/rats nest ” day….TAKE YOUR PICK !!!!!

she should be in the playboy mansion with that kind of hair, or she couldn’t be since those tits are small anyways :)

I think her hair looks adorable, and she looks gorgeous in that dress.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All