Megan Fox: Not Foxy Enough?

Megan Fox: Not Foxy Enough?

Megan Fox flashes her sultry smile to adoring fans while jet-seting without boyfriend Brian Austin Green, out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The 22-year-old Transformers hottie recently talked on the red carpet of the Golden Globes about her insecurities, saying “I’m so painfully insecure I’m on the verge of vomiting right now! I’m a tranny. I’m a man!”

10+ pictures inside of Megan Fox and her insecurities…

megan fox not foxy enough 01
megan fox not foxy enough 02
megan fox not foxy enough 03
megan fox not foxy enough 04
megan fox not foxy enough 05
megan fox not foxy enough 06
megan fox not foxy enough 07
megan fox not foxy enough 08
megan fox not foxy enough 09
megan fox not foxy enough 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

A beautiful tranny man

A beautiful tranny man

Whatever, bit** wants compliments and us to go “OMG, blah blah no you’re so pretty blah blah blah” *rolls eyes*

yep ur tranny alright. she so full of shitt, she knows she is good looking and is acting like she thinks she is not. well she is goodlooking after her lips and teeth and nose job. not mentioning the stylists. look at her old pics and u would want to vomit.

anyway if she is such a man y is she not carrying that timy suitcase her self. acting like she is tough and manly girl but really a stupid bombo.

i really think she is annoying, i would have given her so much respect if she carried her ****

lol totaly agree LuckyL the ***** is acting like an ass lol

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/17/2009 at 10:30 pm

..`she hot.. `i can see why so many bishes are jealous of her.
~
ugh, but there’s something lame about her.

i thought it showed her comedic side on the red carpet and who cares if she says she isn’t pretty, get over it

i like her the comments she made were ment to be sarcastic and looking at the pics it doesn’t matter what she says when she can look naturally gorgeaus at the airport!

Soap is good @ 01/17/2009 at 10:38 pm

she looks so much better without the makeup, like Xtina. when will they learn?

You guys like to hate alot.

tFabiaxBabybee @ 01/17/2009 at 10:49 pm

why does she say **** like that??
she just wants some damn attention!

she looks way better here, without makeup because when she wears some, she looks like a drag queen.

hot. she looks without any makeup. is it right. or i see wrong?

As a consequence to her beauty @ 01/17/2009 at 11:07 pm

She can’t help, but have haters….

I think this girl is beautiful. I have only really noticed her in the last few years through her acting roles, and again, stunning!!

I find that in some pictures she looks like a bit of a dog….other pics she looks like a godess though but i love her, shes brill. Keep at it Megan, ignore the haters, they are just jelous of what you have got!!

Love Megan Fox. What a babe :)

We want the real america back again, folks?
……………………ELIMINATE HER!!

Whatever *yawn* Plastic surgery sometimes works

I’m pretty sure she was kidding

just because you dont have boobies doesnt make you mannish

That in no way looks like Megan Fox

NO ONE'S HANDS ARE CLEAN! @ 01/18/2009 at 2:44 am

I find her refreshing. She is sexy and she has a good heart.

cute but she can’t act.

celebgossipaddict @ 01/18/2009 at 5:20 am

They say that the prettiest girls are the most insecure people you’ll ever meet. I guess it makes them more human that way.

wanna be jolie …
but ok she is just pretty

well what if she says she thinks she’s pretty? she would get sh_t for that too. it’s a lose-lose situation for her.

SHE IS YOUNGER THAN ASHLEY TISDALE! WHY IS SHE HERE WHEN ASHLEY TISDALE ON JUST JARED JR???????????????????????????????

Whatever *yawn* Plastic surgery sometimes works
—————————
Ashley Tisdale has her nose,b.oo.bs,and mouth job. Why isn’t anyone complaining?

ERM, Say whatever you want bt she is HOT. I think the fact that she is constantly tagged as the hottest women in the world, she is always being judged on her looks, i’d also feel insecure.

Go Megan :D

anonymous @ 01/18/2009 at 8:29 am

This is the first time I have ever thought she is pretty. she looks so much better without all the make up. She doesnt need it, she looks feminine here and decidedly UN tranny like.

Megan fox rocks @ 01/18/2009 at 8:32 am

she’s ****** gorgeous

OK, that was the stupidest comment I have ever heard (“I’m a tranny, I’m a man”). But I liked it. It was lame, though. Doesn’t make sense at first, but I got it. It was kind of a stupid way of saying it though.

She’s beautiful, and I’m sure she knows it a least a little bit. I mean look how gorgeous she is without makeup!!! Love her :) She should totally date SHia

she has glasses cos her eyes are horrible without makeup, classic…

It sounds more like she’s fishing for compliments than anything else.

word #28# 31.
Ashely just cause her and shia make a good on screen couple doesn’t mean they should date lol.
whos the guy on pic?

Megan Fox = sexy
Jessica Alba = b*tch

Whats wrong with trannies?

wait… did she draw a moleon her face? she really does love marilyn doesnt she but its not a crime. marilyns gorgeous & so is megan. she really is and i gotta say that i do believe she is insecure in real life…

sorry i meant *mole on her face.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/18/2009 at 2:33 pm

@29
i no i love that that megan isnt even that old!!

i love megan, honestly lately she has been looking gorgeous
her face is so pretty even tho i think she has had a nose job but whatever
she looks cute in such a simple outfit =D
i love u megan, i hope ur crowned sexiest women again!, **** ur haters

i think she is wicked pretty!!!!! she is no angelina but she is gorg!!! and she might be a fake or a phony…. i think she meant what she said on the red carpet but i bet she only said it to get attention i doubt she believes it! but she is still beautiful!

I think she’s gorgeous.

naturally pretty chic @ 01/18/2009 at 10:53 pm

Megan’s hot….. enough said

WHAT IS THAT MOLE ON HER FACE? SHE DOES NOT HAVE A MOLE. SHE DREW THAT ON, HOW PATHETIC. SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HERSELF FEEL BETTER, HENCE ALL OF THE PLASTIC SURGERY.

OMG she is getting up my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first of all she doesn’t know who to act in transformers
secondly she thinks she is pretty but we all know she isn’t
thirdly SHE IS A SLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhhh she gets on my nerves. Everyone brags about how ” sexy ” she is….not even I think she looks like a plastic doll, everything from her boobs to nose is FAKE!!!!! Brian Austin Green can do soooooo much better!

Meganfan11 @ 01/19/2009 at 5:07 pm

Hey guys,

The back pack she has around her shoulders is the same backpack she’s been seen with as of late. It’s made by Five Four and you can actually go to their website to purchase.

How can u say shes gorgeous naturally when u cant even see her in these pics her big ass glasses takes up her whole face. Besides there is no natural beauty in her it was done by surgeries and to me thats no naturally beautiful. She is cute but not all that.

Megan looks prettier here, without too much makeup like her usual pics that makes her look kinda… ******. Sorry,I’m not a hater and not jealous at all at her, but for me, this girl is a bit overrated :p I mean,OK, she’s pretty and hot and whatever but after she graced FHM’s “sexiest woman” ppl seem to overrate her more and more, as if she’s a goddess of sumthing. just my 2-cents :)

mika sainz @ 03/20/2009 at 12:31 am

She is beautiful…i dont get why she would call her a “tranny” People change overtime, thats just the way it is

she looks like she should be in a erotic video

she’s a gorgeous B!tch that’s what she is, she’s hot as ice but she can’t act

She’s not acting, she was being sarcastic… duh