Daniel & Satsuki Are Roaming Rome

Daniel & Satsuki Are Roaming Rome

Daniel Craig and partner Satsuki Mitchell enjoy lunch at Bolognese and then go shopping at the Borsalino boutique in Rome on Sunday.

Looks like the pair is enjoying themselves! The 40-year-old actor is in Rome promoting his new film, Defiance. Catch Daniel on the red carpet in New York City talking to The Insider!

Dansuki looked fabulous while attending the 2009 Deutscher Filmball in Germany on Saturday.

10+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig and Satsuki Mitchell and roaming Rome…

daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 01
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 02
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 03
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 04
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 05
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 06
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 07
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 08
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 09
daniel craig satsuki mitchell rome 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Please, they are not a new, hot couple we are interested in. Stop the posting madness.

Here we are again, i guess prem pics tomorrow?

GO HOME!!!!! @ 01/18/2009 at 7:09 pm

please go home both of you, the dansuki tour is OVER!

i think they’re a great couple. it’s better than seeing some of the other dumb couples on here

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:15 pm

Looks like Sats is going for the Annie Hall look – I wonder if Dan fixed her tie? :?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:19 pm

OMG…. did you catch this with JJ above!!! :o
—————————————————————————————–
—————————————————————————————–
Other than some posters using this term… is the first time a site has used it? :?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:26 pm

So I guess the premiere there in Rome is tomorrow night… it’s already about 1:30am there now – so if the premiere was tonight I would assume we’d get pics already.

heavens not these two again! never thought id ever get sick of daniel craig

LOL, i just noticed Satsuki is wearing a f**ing TIE!!!
WTF? Her hormones kicking in?

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:35 pm

heavens not these two again! never thought id ever get sick of daniel craig
———————————————————————————————
Not sick of looking at Daniel but at them together… its getting that way. We do get at least 4 of the 10 pics of him basically alone. Some there is some relief.

They’re so rare, a picture of him alone (without Mansuki) probably fetches a higher price in the market for the paps.

shoegal421 @ 01/18/2009 at 7:44 pm

why do people hate her so much? they seem happy together.

wtf? a tie????? @ 01/18/2009 at 7:46 pm

sorry, which one wear the pants in this relationship? will we see Daniel in a f**ing dress next?
p*ssy whipped Daniel, it’s all coming out now

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:47 pm

why do people hate her so much? they seem happy together.
—————————————————————————————–
I don’t hate her… just wish I could see more of Dan alone – they seem to be joined at the hip… Dansuki, indeed! :(

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 7:50 pm

I wonder if the any of the media at the Rome premiere will grow a pair and ask for some pics of Daniel alone? :?

Thanks #12.

This Satsuki-a-thon really makes me miss Heike. *sniff*

I wonder if Dan does, too.

To Psychic @ 01/18/2009 at 7:53 pm

So what do you think now?
He looks very happy to me!
If this other woman really apprears Satsuki is going to look like such a fool!

where's Sal? @ 01/18/2009 at 7:59 pm

Too cheap to treat Sally to something?

I would think he would, can’t spend 7 years with someone and not think about them at all. I’m sure he has fleeting thoughts of how Heike would be getting a kick out of all of this lifestyle he has now.

SnugglesandSnogs @ 01/18/2009 at 8:05 pm

Too cheap to treat Sally to something?
——————————————————————————————
I wouldn’t worry about her… I’m sure she gets paid very well!

Satsuki will never allow it. She will not give him up without a fight! Even if Daniel wanted it, she would make it VERY messy for him and for this “friend” I’m sure.
Catfight and dirty laundry all over the place. It’s called spinning.

Here is a thought...... @ 01/18/2009 at 8:07 pm

Maybe Satsuki found out about the other woman and is doing this to send a messsage to her that Daniel is with her ALL THE TIME.
So she and her PR buddy Sally cooked this up to make the other woman feel insignificant to bail so Daniel would not have a choice but to stay with her becasue the other woman left!!!!

What do you think Psychic?

I do not think Daniel has a choice. I agree.
Not with your theory though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All