Angelina Jolie: Bye-Bye to Berlin

Angelina Jolie: Bye-Bye to Berlin

Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt wave to their adoring fans as they leave the CineStar Sony Centre movie theater after attending the German premiere of The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button in Berlin on Monday.

Brad, 45, and Angelina, 33, walked into their awaiting car and were whisked to VAU Restaurant in Berlin.

On the way out of the theater, Brad carried out a German beer, Krombacher. Good to see Brad enjoying himself!

15+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt waving bye-bye to Berlin…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Was Taylor Swift snubbed by the VMAs? - Gossip Cop
  • Rachel Platten sings "Fight Song" with lots of stars - Just Jared Jr
  • Farrah Abraham sizzles in a revealing bikini - Radar
  • New pics from the Clooneys' Italian summer - Lainey Gossip
  • Fox News snubs major DNC moment - The Hollywood Reporter
  • solid

passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 11:00 pm .
    I rest my case. Annette Bening is 17 or 18 years older than Angie. Seriously – this pantsuit is about 20 years too old for Angie. When the company advertises that Condoleeza Rice LUVS their clothes? When you’re Angie’s age that’s a sign that you’re getting clothes out of your mother’s closet and should think twice about it before wearing it in public.
    _______________________________________________
    Hi, PT. Last time you said, that ppl should stop bashing Jane Reid. Whom to blame for this look? :-D

• chin can’t act

you can’t expect her to look good every time. obviously angie doesn’t care if she looks old or young. she not obsess with her look or looking young. all she cares is go out and support her man and go home to her children.

• boo(real)

i see. angie is always wrong. so dressing “older” for angie is WORSE than women 40 and up dressing like young women who could realistically be their daughters in their 20′s!

• andamentothat

PT.. I guess, the look didnt please you.. but i loved the duchess of kent comment.. but hers is not a sassy hairdo.. its matronly.. ange’s looks tousled and sassy..

The pant suit is a little roomy but she has had that problem with the black trousers in London too.. I think having the twins has messed with her mid section (surprise) and she is trying to look slim with the baggy look.. notice she has been emphasising her skinny features (the arm, wrist, the legs) but hasnt shown any boldness with her mid section.. in contrast, she has been wearing dresses that kind of camoflague the midsection.. got to forgive her, the twins are only 6 months old..

• groundcontrol

Back at you, vicki. Hope you and your family had a joyous holiday.

Happy Martin Luther King Day to all. As I am in D.C. the whole town is pretty much shut down except for the Inaugural festivities. Even my bank is closed both days.

I don;t know about others but I report as abuse all the defamatory posts I see. People have a screw loose if they think they can just post slander without the potential for consequences. Most web sites realize that courts are increasingly holding web site owners and administrators legally responsible for defamation they allow to remain on their sites. Repeated libelous statements by an individual IP should get that IP blocked from the site.

It’s not about calling someone ugly or not talented or making fun. It’s about libel and the kind of lies some sites allow or encourage. You can’t call someone an alcoholic or a substance abuser or even a negligent parent or worse without the possibility of repercussions. I can’t imagine Angie would ever bother or care what lies vicious people spread about her. She’s not like Tom Cruise or the other sue happy people who shut down sites and go after posters through their IPs. But I do not think Brad is as patient and though he lets most stuff run off his back I think he has his limits. It will be interesting as the kids get older and visit the internet themselves to see if Brad gets mad enough and fed up enough to go on the attack. I would enjoy seeing that. Some gossip columnists and others may end up very sorry.

• um

Um I saw the movie Gia a coupla days agao and I gotta say that Angelina is the only woman I know who has stayed the same weight. In that movie her shoulderblades were literally popping out of her skin. If anything, she’s bigger now than she was in her gia, girl, inturrupted days.

how they keep up this schedule with six children and look halfway decent is beyond me.

• boo(real)

angie and brad are bringing back classic hollywood. others are bringing T&A to the red carpet.

• Tijen

PT- I’m not crazy about Angie’s look either, but she was brave enough to take a chance and do something very different. I do like the ONE BIG earring look though. Plus, her face is so beautiful that you can ignore the rest of the look easily. JMHO.. as Guli would say.

Hello Guli! Medi’nin guzel haberini duydunmu?

• andamentothat

Whoa PT.. Condi rice wears Akris pant suits??? I just thought they were Sag Harbor or some department suit brand.. She does have a good figure for her age.. but she picks really bad colors and fabric.. I will miss seeing her as SoS.. but Hillary will probably have some bold clothing choices as well..

• showers of Blessings

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

• groundcontrol

passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 9:33 pm # 277 Oldie but goodie @ 01/19/2009 at 5:17 pm

from Defamer:
    Sundance Rumor: Ewan McGregor Sacks Stephen Huvane
    Ewan McGregor seemed perfectly fine at last night’s I Love You Phillip Morris after-party (when he wasn’t accosted in the coat check room), but the juicy new Sundance rumor is that things went down afterwards.
    According to some of our tipsters, shortly after he left the Morris party, McGregor fired superflack Stephen Huvane…at the airport. Was the actor dissatisfied with the film, or had he tired of his publicist’s steroidally mendacious ways?

+++++++++++++++
    LOL. Like I said – EM was either sick of Huvane’s PR tactics or he was sick of seeing Huvane pimping X all over the place like everybody else. He’s certainly not the first person to fire Huvane because of his pathological inability to tell the truth. Maybe Ewan should give Janice Min a call. She can show him her chart of Huvane’s lies told on the behalf of X and Putrid!

##################################

At least one of the comments at Defamer comments is on to Huvane’s M.O.

“Lets take bets, 15 days until nasty stories about Ewan start hitting the trades/bliods courtesy of Miss Huvane?

Bitch does not handle rejection well…at all.”

LOL!

• citi

Oh, what about Aniston loving those tequila and marigarita?

• andamentothat

Good night folks.. Happy Inauguration day tomorrow..

• passing Through

# 257 solid @ 01/19/2009 at 11:08 pm
    passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 11:00 pm .
    _______________________________________________
    +++++++++++++++++
    Who’s Jane Reid? You mean Jennifer Rade? If so, once again – I blame Angie. ANGIE IS THE ONE WHO PICKS HER FINAL OUTFITS. NOBODY ELSE. JUST ANGIE. No matter who her stylist has been, and she’s been working with Jen Rade since early 2004, Angie has ALWAYS made her own decisions on what to wear. When St. John’s was making that GG dress in early 2007 there were tons of stories about how much input Angie had in the final dress. Angie was the one who insisted on that dove gray color. Angie is not some passive little doll sitting around waiting for her stylist to dress her. Rade picks clothes that she thinks Angie will like, BUT…once again, she’s choosing clothes based on Angie’s tastes, not her own. If you go to her website and look at the samples of her work…you don’t see a whole lot of the looks that Angie uses for red carpets or even her everyday life – like that night gown she wore on the Peeps cover. Frankly I’m stunned that people would think anyone other than Angie is responsible for choosing what she’s wearing (with some input from Brad because once upon a time that was another rumor that floated about her RC clothes, particularly the dress she wore at TGS premiere).

• lurkersville

Angelina should have worn a white suit like she did at the Oscars. it was better. They both look alright especially Brad who looks tired but wouldn’t you be? I’m tired reading all these trolls stupid posts.

• Jazzy

LuckyL — “You’re an idiot, and obviously you can’t “watch” someone through a computer screen genius”

YOU were the one who said I’m watching you, genius! Those were your own words, not mine. And I wasn’t “following” your post, I responded when you directly addressed me by name.

LuckyL — “And passive-aggressive idiot like you come in and pretend you’re the Mother Theresa of the internet.”

Do you even know what passive aggressive means? It refers to someone who tries to avoid confrontation. I’m confronting you straight on because you made a direct comment towards me. And do I sound like freakin’ Mother Theresa to you? Seriously??

• Jill

andamentothat @ 01/19/2009 at 11:14 pm
    I will miss seeing her as SoS
    *****************************************************************************************

Ugh, I sure won’t. I won’t miss anything connected with the past eight years. I think they should do an exorcism before they let Obama into the White House.

• lurkersville

Angelina as an Oscar presenter wearing a white suit:

• Jill

# 273 Jazzy @ 01/19/2009 at 11:22 pm

• passing Through

# 260 andamentothat @ 01/19/2009 at 11:11 pm
    AATT -
    I guess you missed my comment earlier in the day that I put this outfit down as the second worst ensemble I can remember Angie wearing (the Mortitia look at the Oscars being #1). It’s not even that the suit is hideously ugly. It’s just too big and too matronly. She’s 33 for God’s sake, not 53. There’s much cooler suits for a woman her age. Maybe if the darned thing actually fit her it wouldn’t be that bad. As I was saying earlier Angie has been wearing all of her clothes a size or two too big the last year or so. She’s a freaking goddess. She could rock a burlap bag…provided the bag was the right size…just not with that hairdo she had today! I actually found their hairdo to be the most egregious part of her look. I’m used to her clothes being too big…but her hair has always looked good in the past. Which is something else that annoys me – the woman is blindingly beautiful…did she have to get great hair, too? Btich.

• boo(real)

hope brad and angie attend BAFTA. they have each garnered so many nominations and recognition for their work for films released in 2008! i am so happy to be their fan. the JP fans have so much to be proud of.

• lurkersville
  • passing Through

# 265 andamentothat @ 01/19/2009 at 11:14 pm
    ++++++++++++++++
    ROTFLMBAO!!! Sag Harbor? Oh snap! I’m insulted on Condi’s behalf. Saying that the Queen of Black Republicans shops at JC Penney? Too fcuking funny. That’s like saying that Michelle Obama shops at Wal-mart. Actually…it’s J. Crew, which is just as bad, but still…
    BTW – the Condi Rice tidbit was in an article BDJ posted earlier today about the Akris line…

• boo(real)

this look is not angie’s only look. her look evolves and changes. she switches it up and that is fun. sometimes a hit, sometimes a miss. it’s all good. she is not stuck and afraid to change. thats why we and brad love her.

• Kisses

to the comments implying Angelina dresses too old for her age … reminding you she is a UN ambassador so guessing she dresses conservative for that reason (??) …. she takes that role pretty seriously so don’t think she’d be wearing JLo’s golden globes dress anytime soon.

• passing Through

# 267 groundcontrol @ 01/19/2009 at 11:19 pm

At least one of the comments at Defamer comments is on to Huvane’s M.O.

***** does not handle rejection well…at all.”

LOL!
    +++++++++++++++
    That sounds about right, too. Unless the celeb is a major player…Huvane doesn’t do “fired” gracefully.

• anonymous

I’m an avid fan and have seen her in person for the Changeling premier in NY. She really looked like a goddess in that black outfit and her hair was gorgeous. What I’m wondering about is why her stylist cannot consistently produce knockout clothes/styles for Angie when she’s attending award shows and premiers. It’s hit or miss.
    As a fan, I tried to be fair by thinking maybe the pics in this site is not doing any justice to her..so I tried to browse other sites and there are certainly nicer pics of her in there however..the look still loudly yells: mature look, a one piece earring as a fashion statement? I’m not digging it. Angie is so beautiful that she does not really have to try. I think it’s time to fire the stylist and this is the 3rd time I’ve voiced this opinion….Morticia look, Cannes with the tent look( she was pregnant but why put her on a tent?), this one and wait..I did say I also thought her GG outfit and dress were a little plain and looked like she did not want to put any effort(even though she still managed to look beautiful). Sigh!! Sorry but just venting at my frustration becoz Angie’s people just leaves her vulnerable, and gives the trolls reason to say something negative about her.

• passing Through

# 278 lurkersville @ 01/19/2009 at 11:30 pm
    This is the last time she was at the oscars and again she was a presenter wearing white:
    ++++++++++++++
    Like I said – the woman is a freaking goddess. THAT is rocking a dress. The M&MS Versace black leather dress. THAT was rocking a dress. Actually…i think that might be the last time she wore a form-fitting dress to a premiere or awards show. If they get nommed for Oscars on Thursday, I want her to wear a killer dress. Just throw down and say, “Okay, btiches. I’ve just been playing with y’all. THIS is how you rock the red carpet, JLo. Recognize, puta!” Just joking about that last part…

• LuckyL

Jazzy @ 01/19/2009 at 11:22 pm

_________

YOU wanted to pretend that I was a “paranoid individual” going off the assumption I meant watching me, as in paranoid-you’re-watching-me-through-a-window type of sh**. I OBVIOUSLY meant watching our posts, and I was correctly your idiotic. Why would I possibly be paranoid about someone watching when I post/ reading my posts?? Your poor insult wouldn’t make sense.

Secondly, HA, I do know what passive aggressive means, and Jill described it perfectly. You come in here trying to indirectly insult/ incite fans by insinuating “OMG WHY IS IT ALL OF YOU ONLY TALK ABOUT JEN IN YOUR THREADS blah blah blah” when that ISN’T the case. What are directly confronting?? You come in here without a clear position, but instead grab at some abstract concept that we’re “obsessed” with Jen. What are you arguing? You just wandered in here and instigated with your nonsensical comments. You had NO direct comment about Jen that one of us made, that you were responding to.

And why I made the “Internet Mother Theresa” remark, is that you come comment on here with the pretense that you’re trying to show us all how horrible we are discussing Jen-Jen, blah blah blah, and chastising us for chastising her, when I know you DEFINITELY run your mouth and post nasty comments about another celeb on this site. And I am POSITIVE you’ve attempted to chastise Angelina. Pot Calls Kettle Black. This is the NET and a GOSSIP SITE. I don’t get all of you and your Captain-Save-A-Ho attitudes. F*** off and try to make sense.

• lylian

Bringing this over from the blow out thread:

susanist @ 01/19/2009 at 5:54 pm

She’s just a target for what serves as American Misogyny that picks certain women to throw all their hatred towards. In this way Paris joins Madonna, Jane Fonda and Hillary Clinton.

>>>>>>>>>

LOL.

Whilst I agree that there is plenty of American Misogyny, i do think that you are indulging in hyperbole to compare Paris with Madonna, Jane Fonda, and Hilary Clinton.

I don’t follow Paris’s career very closely.

I would say that for a woman who can’t really sing, or act, and Paris has parlayed her strengths and passions (it seems she enjoys parties and sex and is very pretty and has a well known surname), into great financial success and fame. She has purposely cultivated a dumb blond barbie persona, to the delight of American Misogynists. Paris may think she’s quite clever to tap into this vein of American Misogyny. The American misogynist and Paris each probably think he/she is having the last laugh on the other.

I think Paris is quite smart . However, as I’m not a misogynist, I cannot respect or admire Paris. I simply cannot place Paris in the same pantheon of women who not only DID NOT PLAY into American Misogyny, but fought through the stereotyping imposed by American Misogynists. – Women such as Hilary Clinton or Jane Fonda or Madonna and also Angelina Jolie.

• solid

passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 11:27 pm
    She’s 33 for God’s sake, not 53. There’s much cooler suits for a woman her age.
    ___________________________________
    ITA
    she wears suits very well actually.
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/4418ac24142468 http://www.imagebam.com/image/02682624142470

• lurkersville

The year Angelina won:

When she won her Oscar

ot
    The big talk the day after was not of Angelina winning but of Hillary Swank winning in a groundbreaking role for Boys Don’t Cry. I mention this because if you go back and do the research, you will find this to be true. It was Hillary and that movie and that guy who came dressed as Jennifer Lopez on the red carpet. Don’t let revisionist haters say that the whole world was talking about what Angelina said in her speech because they weren’t . Both Angelina and Hilary had amazing roles they played and deserved their Oscars.

• Jazzy

Jill — “Oh no, it doesn’t. It refers to someone who tries to stir shít without getting their hands dirty. An apt description, I would say, of you.”
    ————————————————————————————————
    Your description of passive aggressive is the same thing I just said only worded differently. It’s someone who doesn’t want to get their hands dirty, it’s someone who AVOIDS CONFRONTATION. That’s not me. If it were I would not respond to people who are addressing me directly. If it were, I would not have even posted here to begin with. I have no problem with getting my hands dirty and I certainly am not pretending to be something I’m not. I’m telling you straight out how I feel in my posts. You’re attempting to say that I’m afraid of speaking my mind. Obviously I am not because speaking my mind is exactly what I am doing. The fact that you don’t like what I’m saying is why you are trying to put a false label on me and categorize me. Sorry but I don’t fit the mold you’re trying to put me in.

• LuckyL

lylian and susanist, I love your posts lol—so spot on

• LuckyL

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

`…;net biiish-fights. hahaha`

• Jill

# 290 Jazzy @ 01/19/2009 at 11:51 pm
    You’re attempting to say that I’m afraid of speaking my mind.

I am attempting to say nothing of the sort. I AM SAYING that you want to throw shít at the fan without having any of it land back on you. THAT is what passive-aggressive behavior is all about, and believe me when I tell you that you have it down to a science. Check yourself.

• Faye88

Tijen @ 01/19/2009 at 11:14 pm
    ********************************************************
    I agree. At least she doesn’t wear the same boring hairstyle that a lot of actresses tend to do. One in particular comes to mind. To me Angie looked totally stunning at the Critics Choice Awards. Absolute perfection. I thought it would be hard to top.

Thanks Jared for all the recent JP threads. Thanks to all the JP fans for your contributions of photos, videos, and articles. Wasn’t able to participate Golden Globe night due to an emergency, so I’m playing catch up.

Waves and best wishes to the JP fans. Special shoutout to Anoble & Vicki. :) :)

• Tijen

This is the kind of look I like on her!

• anon

lurkersville @ 01/19/2009 at 11:51 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I kinda agree. Both Angelina and Hilary became a lot more famous way after their wins. Angelina with the Tomb Raider movies and Hilary after her second win for Million Dollar Baby.

They both were more industry darlings first, then darlings with the media, tabs, ,etc…..

• lylian

mimi @ 01/19/2009 at 9:31 pm HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED, SINCE BRAD’S INTERVIEW WITH CR AND LA TIMES MANISTON HAS KEPT HER TRAP SHUT. WE HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HER AGAIN OR HER ATTACKING ANGIE. I THINK SHE GOT THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR.

>>>>>>>>>>

You know, as one of the posters said: Brad just took the wind out of x’s sails.

What could x say after Brad called her a sweetheart who innocently got drawn into a tablie created ruckus. Lest we forget, x herself was busy back tracking about her comments in Oprah!!

LOL.

Imagine if x came out and said

“Well actually, Brad was wrong. I wasn’t innocently drawn into the media mess. I did it deliberately. I really really feel jealous of Angelina who now has everything, an oscar, plenty of recognition for her talent, great scripts coming her way, great directors wanting to adopt her, and Brad Pitt. I really really wanted to stir up the triangle again and again coz its the only way I can stay relevant and lets me get back and Angelina, again .”

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT of course, we all know that x wouldn’t stew for 2 years over a comment that Angelina was looking forward to going to work every day with Brad and then stew for a week before getting back to the interviewer with a quotable quote about Angelina if she really really didn’t feel jealous of Angelina and was truly deeply in love with Bladder boy?

• boo(real)

looking forward to a possible appearance at BAFTA. lets see what angie’s look for that will be!!!

• dianad1968

#284,

PT,

I also loved the Versace she wore to the O13 LA premiere, and the hair was so sexy.

• lylian

An oh yes, one last point. Notice, I didn’t say that x was jealous of Angelina having children. First because I’m not convinced x really really wants children and second, even if she did, she might take Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox but not Zahara, Maddox and Pax.

• please

Write her stylist, Jennifer Rade, and you might have your wish come true.

• LuckyL

NEW THREAD

=D

• Jen the Hag

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/19/2009 at 10:46 pm …`you can tell she’d look disgusting naked.
    =========
    Oh yeah but BRAD PITT loves that body bwahahahhah!! Pity nobody loves YOU!!

• Jazzy

LuckyL — “You come in here trying to indirectly insult/ incite fans”

I came here and posted my opinion just like everyone else does. It’s not my fault if what I said got your panties in a bunch.

“You come in here without a clear position”

I think my position was pretty clear. I didn’t mince words.

“You had NO direct comment about Jen that one of us made, that you were responding to.”

I’m responding to the many comments I saw about Jen on this thread. I see them on all of the threads whether the topic is Jen or Brad & Angelina. I don’t have time to scroll and note each comment and what number post it came from. But the comments made about her are all the same so I would just be posting the same thing over and over.

“I know you DEFINITELY run your mouth and post nasty comments about another celeb on this site.”

I’d like to know who that celeb is, because that is an outright lie. I’ve posted nothing on any other celebrities here.

“And I am POSITIVE you’ve attempted to chastise Angelina.”

How did I do that when my original comment was that Brad is the only one in this mess who hasn’t taken any heat? I said that people are so quick to blame Jen and Angelina but not blame Brad at all. I’d hardly call that chastising Angelina. The media pits Angelina and Jen against each other. They take all the heat, he doesn’t. It’s sexist. I don’t know where you got your assumption from. If I wanted to chastise anyone it would be HIM.

“This is the NET and a GOSSIP SITE.”

I completely agree. That is why it makes no sense for you to get all bent out of shape just because you don’t like what I say. I call it like I see it, just like anyone else would do. You’re entitled to disagree with me. It doesn’t mean I’m not going to respond when you post directly to me.

• Jazzy

LuckyL…again… –”Sorry Jazzy, you simply engaging with me in a debate, DOES NOT excuse your passive aggressive insinuations from earlier.”
    ————————————————————————————————-
    You engaged ME in a debate. I posted my comments and you directly addressed me. And I’m not asking to be excused from anything, I stand by everything I said. Passive aggressive is something I am not.

• LuckyL

I don’t really mind you engaging me in a debate, as I’ve taken the time to respond to you. And no one is getting bent out of shape but you, coming to a fan thread to complain and whine. When I see a comment, I can respond to it, and that’s all I did, just as you’re responding to me. Let’s not exaggerate things. If you’ve NEVER posted on any other celebs here, why come here in the middle of the night to post on Angelina and Brad’s of all people’s? Because you wanted to be the Internet White Knight for Jennifer Aniston? Are you her fan? Is that your position? Because I don’t see the “obvious” position you’re coming from. Please, stop the piss posh; I will stick by your passive aggressive move to float in here with your random comment, based on a collection of posts, had nothing to do with the thread and to only incite the fans with your attempt at “reforming” us, otherwise, why chastise? Thanks for the talk, but I must be off.