Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie suit up — literally– for the German premiere of his hit film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in Berlin, Germany on Monday (January 19).

If you use this fashion info, please credit JustJared.com: Brad worked it out again in a Tom Ford suit and a 22-carat gold and black jade Petrvs ring David Yurman. Angie looked white hot in a Akris suit and finished off her look with Asprey jewels and Stuart Weitzman shoes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Angie’s sideswept retro hair — HOT or NOT?

35+ pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the German premiere of TCCBB

angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 35
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 36
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 37
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 38

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
alexanderina @ 01/19/2009 at 3:01 pm

I probably will be in the minority here but I like her hair, love the earring as well. I like that angie is trying different things good for her

alexanderina @ 01/19/2009 at 3:01 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:01 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ma second i love them they look ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not impressed by JA @ 01/19/2009 at 3:02 pm

I like her hair and style. It’s very lady like…first lady class !

I love that look on her- she looks terrific. Love the color and the up do!

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm

Hi Alex, you are not alone….I love the hair and the earrings, I wanna grab them, I tell you I do.

How was your birthday?

Thanks for the pixs. AJ is a supportive Partner supporting her mighty fine man. I like her look. AJ takes chances and mixes up her look.

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm

love them love them love them……

alexanderina @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm

3 African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:01 pm
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=============================
AG, beautiful indeed

Angie I love you but that some Benjamin Button sh#t you got going on. The hair makes you look so matronly and the pantsuit well I just don’t like it for you. I still love you though.

gossipgirl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:05 pm

oh is she only wearing one earring?

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:05 pm

they look so into eachother that makes me suspicious…..of what i don’t know but how long can they be so in love?…would like to know their secret if they have one…

Brad and Angie look so beautiful and sexy.

unic always unpredectiable…………………I love it…………..

Lose the hair, Angie, big hair is definitely not you. Love the pantsuit, though.

I’d rather see her in a simple updo or a ponytail with TWO of those gorgeous earrings.

alexanderina @ 01/19/2009 at 3:06 pm

7 African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm

Hi AG, me too :). I think she looks beautiful.

My birthday was awesome, thanks. We had a great time at Disneyland.

How are you? Hope all is well with you.

Andrómeda @ 01/19/2009 at 3:07 pm

She looks very elegant!
Thanks JJ

I love the hairstyle. She looks great. It accentuates her face.

Lmfao! Seriously?

I love the look. I just wish the side of her hair was more prominent. It’s a little too poofy. I’m assuming the weather was little windy.

Anyway, they both look great. Angelina always has a nice smile.

I like her look, suit, hair, also. Angie is an independent woman and she is not trying to please anyone except herself and possibly Mr. Pitt. And they both look very well satisfied. I like her hair. She can always change the style back. She isn’t like some people who never change their hair style.

As I said earlier maybe she either lost or broke the other earring. It isn’t that big of a deal. She looks different, but still beautiful. We can’t expect people to always stay the same. Or they way we like them. If they do, they don’t grow. Peace.

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm
************************************************************************************

AG, in case you didn’t notice, there’s only ONE damn earring.

Oh well, everybody has an off night. This one was Angie’s.

Angie you look great in anything! I don’t like the outfit but you still look beautiful!! Brad as usual very very classy.

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:08 pm

im gonna try a white suit too maybe next summer…she is terrific…so stylish everytime with her own style….

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All