Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie suit up — literally– for the German premiere of his hit film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in Berlin, Germany on Monday (January 19).

If you use this fashion info, please credit JustJared.com: Brad worked it out again in a Tom Ford suit and a 22-carat gold and black jade Petrvs ring David Yurman. Angie looked white hot in a Akris suit and finished off her look with Asprey jewels and Stuart Weitzman shoes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Angie’s sideswept retro hair — HOT or NOT?

35+ pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the German premiere of TCCBB

angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 35
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 36
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 37
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 38

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

I’m not feeling the entire outfit!!!. She and Brad look so old in these pics. And what the deal with one earring. I’m sorry, this is a FAIL fashion wise!!!!!

Love them!!! She still is into trying new looks and experimenting!
Finally this movie is in my country, this weekI have to go and watch it.

I really don’t like the look…she looks 10 years older which is fine if she wants to look the same age as Brad but she’s a young woman…act and look like it!!!

Thanks Jared!

I’ll copy and paste my fashion comments.

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:09 pm

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:05 pm
Heaven Please us!! :roll:

UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

chopinasi @ 01/19/2009 at 3:09 pm

hello fans
That number 1 picture of Angie is the best . I like that hair set up and pantsuit. I have never worn in my life that complete white pantsuit.

no no no no, please no.

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:10 pm

love the way she always pics up the sleeves in a suit….

Love her look

I like her hairstyle and he look old and weird with that moustache and with his smirk I don´t like his smirk

love them @ 01/19/2009 at 3:12 pm

PERFECT

Does she have a stylist? Who let her out like that? I’m not liking the hair. Very 80s. But not good 80s. Bad 80s. Bad, bad 80s. Looks like her ring matches the earring? She definitely would have looked better with a simple ponytail and small sophisticated earrings.

lovin all her looks!im a fan! good boy jared,good boy!

Nice to see them out together! I like that she keeps her look simple yet infuses the look with her own style (hair, earring, etc). I don’t love the hair but with that face you could be bald and look good!

Brad looks nice, but Angelina doe not, her pants are too damm long and her hair is ugly….

Hm, I like it, maybe some tweaking in the pants, slightly more fitted, but I still would like it to be wide-legged. The top and the draping of the blazer, I agree with. Classy yet relaxed.

I would have simply altered the chignon, but the idea of it is not horrible.
I’m into people experimenting with their look. I love the earring as well. To her look being European, I agree, I kept thinking “Italian”

I really love both their outfits overall, though

They are perfect. stunning.

Angelina always looks so glamorous in white. They both look fab per usual and Brad is such a hot man, always in shape for decades.

I also like to add (the more I look at the pictures) is that her suit a little too big.

They both look happy and relaxed.I love that they are always together,shows how commited they are to each other.

supernova @ 01/19/2009 at 3:15 pm

love the way she rolls up the sleeves in her suit she does it often…

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All