Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Angelina Jolie is Akris Suit-able

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie suit up — literally– for the German premiere of his hit film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in Berlin, Germany on Monday (January 19).

If you use this fashion info, please credit JustJared.com: Brad worked it out again in a Tom Ford suit and a 22-carat gold and black jade Petrvs ring David Yurman. Angie looked white hot in a Akris suit and finished off her look with Asprey jewels and Stuart Weitzman shoes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Angie’s sideswept retro hair — HOT or NOT?

35+ pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the German premiere of TCCBB

angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 36
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 37
angelina jolie brad pitt benjamin button premiere 38

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All

LOVING THE HAIR SHE LOOK GOOD

…am tryin to burried the fanistons.

yes yes yes to the hair

Hens going on and on about AJ. Too funny. Don’t worry hens, Papa Pitt will enjoy taking that hair down at the end of the night. Go find your Friends DVD and try and copy the Rachel cut.

@100

The only thing I agree with is the suit. It’s too long at the bottom and too short at the sleeves. Whoever got it for her probably thought Angelina was taller than she actually is. As for her hair, I like it because it makes her look older. It’s a mature look. It’s just too poofy on the side.

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:38 pm

Jill @ 01/19/2009 at 3:08 pm

African Girl @ 01/19/2009 at 3:03 pm
************************************************************************************

AG, in case you didn’t notice, there’s only ONE damn earring.

Oh well, everybody has an off night. This one was Angie’s.
*************************************
Rotflmao!! I didn’t notice!!
It’s either my scenario of AJ wearing her earrings on the way to the car is true or AJ is really going RETRO because I tell ya, I have pictures of my Aunts dressed like that in the late 70s and early 80s….ONE EARRING!!
Now watch everyone start going around with one earring. LMAO!!

passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 3:39 pm

# 1 alexanderina @ 01/19/2009 at 3:01 pm
I probably will be in the minority here but I like her hair, love the earring as well. I like that angie is trying different things good for her
+++++++++++++++
I don’t mine different…just the fug part…

bahaha….at 95.true.

they are it @ 01/19/2009 at 3:40 pm

She is a Goddess and she goes home with Brad.lucky Angelina.

…now, that’s a lie!…one of them isn’t gorgeous…and it ain’t THE JOLIE…hahhahahahahhahhahahhahah

wow , he nowadays has bottle in his hand all the time. he is so busy with his bottle that he doesn’t even bother to hold Angie’s hand. something is seriously wrong with him. last night he had bottle in his pocket and today he has it in his hand just before getting in the care before the premiere. someone might wonder , is his life that much miserable? i’m sure Angie will dump him as soon as possible , if he isn’t going to quit drinking. he has drunken problem. he has to go to rehab.

I kinda like the updo and the suit is very nice! But I think she is wearing only 1 earring! But if she is wearing the other it would have been caught in her by now.

She looks like Katie Holmes : much too thin, wayyy too anorexic.
But shorter hair would be good for her.
And Brad: shave that terrible moustache pls.

passing Through @ 01/19/2009 at 3:44 pm

I didn’t notice this before – there’s FRINGE on Brad’s scarf! He totally stole that scarf from Angie! You wait…next week SHE will be wearing that scarf…

Who is that, LuckyL? It seems like a younger Barbra Streisand.

devotedFAN @ 01/19/2009 at 3:45 pm

it is like a cow whittled her hair

Ummm
Debbie Downer. Do you get paid by the post. Ask your boss for a raise, you have been on this board for 4 years. People in the Mailroom eventually get a promotion and move up the ranks. You have been on blog patrol for 4 years and that’s a lot of whining. Dust off your resume girl.

Love them. Both are so gorgeous.

Her hair seems wrong :s

How do you know what shoes she wore?

someone get me a comb. that hair is nasty bad looking. maybe if she was 50. oh wait, that’s what it makes her look like. like she’s an old woman.

some feminine curls or a simple, normal up do would do wonders for that look.

Hello jpfans, PT, Alex, AG, Jill…been lurking.

Alex belated happy birthday.

Now I know this looks is not everyone cup of tea but it is growing on me. Who ever did her hair should be shot. It is a little too much. It looks like half a helmet head. But, the more I look at the whole ensemble the more I like it. I think Angie in the last few RC has been doing a theme of a throwback to past years, in ’07 it was like a 50s/60s look, in ’08 it was more 60s/70s look now I think she is covering 80s/90s. I could be wrong but if you look at past RC events you will see what I mean.

Now PT I wouldn’t say this is her worst look. I didn’t care for the ’08 look at Changeling premiere in Cannes. I didn’t like the dress although she was pregnant at the time.

Brad’s got a buzz once again seems he can’t go anywhere nowadays without a drink. I noticed in alot of pictures he keeps putting his hands in his pocket to see if his little bottle is still there.

Another one of him having bottle in his hand and forgetting about Angie. Angie is behind him. he doesn’t even bother to hold her hand. he is an a**. no wonder Angie looks so miserable. no one loves men with drinking problem. ughhh

K.. I love me some Brange, but.. Angie DESPERATELY needs to get a new stylist. Shes dressing older than my Mom (56).. and shes only 33. She needs to look her age,and stop wearing hideous outfits…for Brads sake..PLEASE .

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All