Halle Berry is a Fierce Flyer

Halle Berry is a Fierce Flyer

Monster’s Ball actress Halle Berry catches an early morning flight out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles headed for Washington DC on Monday.

The 42-year-old actress will be at the Presidential inauguration for Barack Obama and has been an ardent supporter over the past two years. She has contributed the maximum donation of $50,00 towards the event. Other celebrities which have donated the maximum towards the Obama campaign include: Jamie Foxx and Steven Spielberg.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry, the fierce flyer…

halle berry fierce flyer 01
halle berry fierce flyer 02
halle berry fierce flyer 03
halle berry fierce flyer 04
halle berry fierce flyer 05
halle berry fierce flyer 06
halle berry fierce flyer 07
halle berry fierce flyer 08
halle berry fierce flyer 09
halle berry fierce flyer 10

Getty

Glamorous.

Sorry ann, you racist b*tch, that is her hair.

Im more excited that Katie Holmes will join Tom Cruise in Germany’s Valkyrie premiere tomorrow. Thank you ET and Access Hollywood.

that is her real hair
real fake hair
can’t you see the tracks?

that is her real hair
real fake hair
can’t you see the tracks?

It’s STEVEN Spielberg NOT Stephen!

That is so not her hair how is that racist?

That is so not her hair how is that racist?

ah, you’re a f***ing dumb*** and you’re still wrong, no matter what you’re smoking.

I know you have about 20+ names so I’ll stop posting to the same idiot.

Halle is a beautiful woman with FAKE hair. Weave, extensions, wig whatever you would like to call it looks bad in these pictures. Why is it racist to comment on how bad it looks?

WHo gives a sh*t if her hair is real or fake. 95% of the celebs in hollywood black and white men/women wear fake hair. Sh*t Eve Longoria just got extensions. Whats the big deal?! If you like this site you see celebs wearing extensions all day long. Its like you guys break out in a cold sweat. If you don’t have something to fight about.

BTW

Halle looks great! Love the hair long or super short its all good.

You can simply go look at an older Halle thread, see she had her hair in her natural curls, then simply had it straightened. What’s so hard to understand?

I agree with Mia though, I’m not arguing with you, I’m just pretty sure ana and her 10+ names basically assumed “OH BLACK? EXTENSIONS!” And of course she wouldn’t say that about Paris, Britney, Eva Longoria, etc. Little b*tch.

And I’m not talking about the ‘fro wig and then the wig with bangs she had on set.

Mark my words !! @ 01/19/2009 at 11:34 pm

lol LuckyL I so agree with you…… I’m like Halle berry…my mom is white and my dad i black, so my hair is naturally curly …and when I straighten them, people think I got extensions but it’s my real hair lol. But nevermind, you know how Caucasians can be :p

Anyways, Halle looks beautiful as usual

Mark my words !! @ 01/19/2009 at 11:34 pm
________
I’m so over it lol

I think she looks amazing…she does have tight curls, so if she straightens her hair the result is long hair. She also did have a child which means her hair may have grown fast during her pregnancy.

Its okay LuckyL. I totally understand where you were coming from. When I read the comment I got a little POed too. I was more so talking to that person not you. And I was trying to make the same statement you later made. But I didn’t want to call out Brit, Paris and Jess Simpson for wearing wigs. Because to me they are no where near Halle’s league.

i CAN SEE WHY ******* ARE JEALOUS OF HER. SHE IS TOO FINE

Beautiful, fake hair or not. But she probably has a bit of extentions like almost all actresses. She still is gorgeous.

funny how people praise her and forget her hit and run where she pretended to have amnesia as she drove away pretending that it never happened. Or her fake suicide story grows and changes with interview.

With a $150 MILLION dollar price tag this party better be something, sheesh. Kind of no excuse to spend that kind of money in this economy regardless if it is the first brown skinned President.

fake all over again she is like a really bad night mare

fake fake @ 01/20/2009 at 7:21 am

yep she and those stupid ridiculous wigs hahahha she knows she is so damn ugly with out them

obama ,ust be so embarrassed she is going to be there…it would not be an honour for her to be there…she is high noting herself and we all know she is a fake with the boyfriend life and oh my her acting hahahha come on halle GET REAL

fake fake @ 01/20/2009 at 7:23 am

on that note i wonder how much she been starving herself to fit in her clothes oh halle you are so predictable you dumbass

hottest couple ever @ 01/20/2009 at 9:23 am

Love her!! I prefer Halle with short hair, but she is lovely with short or long hair.

Thnadie Fan @ 01/20/2009 at 9:54 am

I like her better with short hair too. She has a pretty pixie look with delicate facial structure like actress Thandi Newton who is so feline delicate and beautiful. But Thandie is a much better actress than Halle.

Thandie Fan @ 01/20/2009 at 9:55 am

Me again, I love Thandie Newton!

Is that even an accurate figure ($50,00)???
Do you mean $50.00, $5000, or $50,000????????

What the f*ck?

Since when did this post become about,Thandie Newton?
I’m very curious…

fake, fake, fake! Why is pointing that out racist? People need to STOP BEING SO GODDAMN militant and sensitive about stupid things.

–Black girl who proudly wears a weave

Can’t she not show her boobs just once!

~*CaThErInE .M. ViLLa*~ @ 01/20/2009 at 2:34 pm

Shes a Half Black Half White Beauty. Love her Outfit

KATRINA515 @ 01/20/2009 at 2:42 pm

Two poor families could have lived for a year on her 50K contribution to more excess. And in Darfur . . . how many would have been able to eat and for how long?

Same old, same old.

nice jeans.. i think it is her hair.. sometimes when you have really curly hair and straighten it out, it looks like you have a weive… but she loooks way better with really short hair

lakers fan in boston @ 01/20/2009 at 4:20 pm

she doesnt look that bad, very nice for her age actually
altho i think her face looks a bit different

she’s sooooo beautiful!

She looks great. I love her look going through the airport. Not fussy, just casual. I hope I look that fantastic when I hit my 40′s in two years.

supernova @ 01/21/2009 at 2:47 am

she had less than a year ago pretty short hair…how fast can her afro hair grow?

Crazylady @ 01/21/2009 at 3:42 am

I think she is bat-**** crazy but a good actress and beautiful woman. I think that she is so focused on her looks that she can’t focus on anything else. Great job she did for Obama. I stopped liking her after she did the hit and run. Instead of checking on the people that she blatantly hit, she decided to go home to make sure her face was ok. How selfish! The other thing is, everytime she promotes a movie she has to remind everyone that David Justice drove her to suicide.

oh oh I wonder if she caught up with her loving ex Eric…cause we all know she still loves him really and a good time for her to go back to him and make it all worth while heheheheehhe Bet ya she would like that

MuloWatcher @ 01/30/2009 at 4:02 am

Halle SO obviously has short hair and wears weaves/wigs.
She reminds me of a mulo Lorrie Morgan.

why when a black woman has long hair, even if it IS extensions, it seems to make people have a bad day over it?? maybe it is fake hair but she’s still beautiful. there are a lot of non-black women who wear this fake hair, so i agree, why is it even something to comment about???? plz stop the ignorant hate. halle still looks better than you.
i dont think she looks bad here, but i do prefer her with short or shoulder length hair. she has the same porblem as me, whereas long hair drowns our face out. her face is dainty so it doesn’t need that long hair.

hi, i think, these are fine flyers in germany