Miranda Kerr is a St. Barts Beauty

Miranda Kerr is a St. Barts Beauty

Miranda Kerr poses on the beach while on photo shoot for Victoria’s Secret in St. Barts on Sunday (January 18).

When asked about the recent engagement rumors surrounding Miranda and Orlando Bloom, she told the Herald Sun, “It is not true.”

After a photo shoot in Venice, “We found this great little hole-in-the-wall restaurant, where it was Mama’s home cooking,” the 25-year-old model said. “We had some wonderful food there. It was delicious – so that kept me happy.”

“It’s challenging,” Miranda said of all the attention. “What you have to do is not get too worried about it. You have to continue to live your life and try to keep things as private as possible because the rest of our lives are so public.”

miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 01
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 02
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 03
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 04
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 05
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 06
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 07
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

D&mmit Jared. I typed ‘Orlando Bloom’ into the search field, not Cabbage Patch…

Wow…she is hot yet somewhat kind of skinny…but she’s got a beautiful face at least!!!

I must agree:
SHE DEFINITELY HAS BETTER LOOKS THAN MY AUNT!!

way to thin @ 01/19/2009 at 8:19 am

she’s looking too thin in these- even for a model, she needs to put on weight…. i just hope young girls aren’t seeing these jared and thinking, i want to look like that….

Miranda is stunningly beautiful and is not too thin for a model, in fact
she has a perfect figure….34 24 34……gorgeous!!!

What Miranda needs to look good is: a lot of make up and good make up artist, a lot of hair job ( and some partial wigs- sorry, I do not know the word in English for that thing, but curling is not enough to make such a big difference in hair volume) and finally a lot of photo shop- to add curls and curves. I can hardly wait for the angry answers I am expecting come from Miranda s friends, family, or her worshipers who treat her like goodies. Look closer to one of those photos – Miranda is sitting on the sand, dressed in something like white pajama, under the umbrella. She looks ugly. Would you turn around for another look if you see her like that on the beach? I don’t think so. They should photoshopped this photo earlier. Oh yes, I am waiting for the answers that I am jealous on her relationship with OB. When worshippers have no arguments, it is their usual answer. There is not universal definition for beauty. It is always subjective. Do I have right to say that I don’t think MK is the prettiest woman in the world? I do. And it has nothing to do with the person she is dating. It is all and only about her.

I can’t stand her chipmunk face, but her body is flawless. There’s nothing wrong with being skinny. Being thin is a privilege, not a curse.

her body is AMAZING. gotta give the girl credit for that!!!

#’4
Mr Vandenberg, what has your aunt got to do with anything, you sick incestuous perve!

Princess pearl @ 01/19/2009 at 10:04 am

Yes…I am wondering why I get Miranda Kerr when I typed in Orlando Bloom. Please…as a fan of OB, I am only concern and interested in reading about OB not MK .

I would like to know what OB is up to nowadays…..any movies in the horizon ?? As a fan, I can only see him in his movies…..so what’s the holdup, OB ??

Miranda is one of those models who amazingly maintained her figure since she started.. You go girl

Hopefully the fans of hollywood actors who are dating models should just focus on their idols’ career and contributions to entertainment industry instead of getting sour about their lovelives.. That can make life easier for most fans.

Some young girls (women) are naturally skinny. There’s nothing bad about it. She doesn’t look anorexic at all. Now women like her should feel bad and gain weight because some fatsos are jealous? I don’t think so. I am naturally tiny too. There are a lot of us.

inquiring mind @ 01/19/2009 at 10:45 am

Hmmm…How come no one cared about her private life when she was with Jay? Or the married lawyer? Or the thief? What has happened in her life recently that everyone suddenly cares about her private life? Why can’t the poor girl eat at a pap hangout and not get papped by those pesky paparazzi? Why can’t she sunbathe alone in the buff without the pics ending up all over the web? And how dare Wireimage take pictures of her and her father while they were having an intimate father-daughter lunch in Sidney! What it is about this girl that she has to fight so hard to keep her private life so sacred? I’m drawing a blank here. Can someone help me out ?

@inquiring mind @ 01/19/2009 at 11:04 am

Don’t inquire no more and you certainly don’t need someone to answer your questions cause i’m absolutely sure that you’re mind has already some answers which you won’t let to be contradicted by someone elses answers, not unless that one is same as what your genius mind is thinking. Hey girl if you’re a fan of bloom, try to tell him personally(that would be crazy but anyways) that drop off his girlfriend instantly cause she is irritating some of his fans and live happily ever after. Hope that makes you happy!

wanda rizzuto @ 01/19/2009 at 11:22 am

O der agen de cabbej kid, shiz phat now ei, luk at dose picchers. Yippi em so heppy cauz em mohr gerjuz end mohr cexy dan her now. Zorry mehranda but whorelando iz now my bouyfhrend. And hhiz alweys telleng mhe i huv a body lyk elefant end faze of a dekeyd mhonky, i kent biliv it cauz i’m olweyz mhor gerjuz end cexy dan yo. I heyt yo mehranda cauz whorelando iz miiine!!!

what’s she wearing under her bikini bottom? It looks like skin colored underwear.

Who says she’s skinny? Look at her face, it’s so bloated and her arms are swelling like full of injected water. She’s is fat not skinny, why did she become a supermodel anyway. Ugly face and fat body.

K, I was wondering the same thing. You can see it right under her straps. Very odd

@7 11 15 20.... @ 01/19/2009 at 12:13 pm

To the same jealous Orlando Bloom fan posting over and over,
Guess what???…….no matter how many stupid dumb things you write about Miranda Kerr, Orlando will still be her boyfriend and not yours…lol!!

I’m surprised a lowly little dingo like yourself can speak the language but can’t write a lick of it. Back to Petsmart for more training classes. FAIL!

Yeah and your poisonous brain can lead that training to the wilds in africa. I’m sure the loons are willing to follow. Luv ya

LOL LOL LOL

Why do we get all these comments about fat miranda? OMG the jealousy and hatred are on the highest level

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All