Miranda Kerr is a St. Barts Beauty

Miranda Kerr is a St. Barts Beauty

Miranda Kerr poses on the beach while on photo shoot for Victoria’s Secret in St. Barts on Sunday (January 18).

When asked about the recent engagement rumors surrounding Miranda and Orlando Bloom, she told the Herald Sun, “It is not true.”

After a photo shoot in Venice, “We found this great little hole-in-the-wall restaurant, where it was Mama’s home cooking,” the 25-year-old model said. “We had some wonderful food there. It was delicious – so that kept me happy.”

“It’s challenging,” Miranda said of all the attention. “What you have to do is not get too worried about it. You have to continue to live your life and try to keep things as private as possible because the rest of our lives are so public.”

miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 01
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 02
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 03
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 04
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 05
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 06
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 07
miranda kerr photo shoot st barts 08

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

D&mmit Jared. I typed ‘Orlando Bloom’ into the search field, not Cabbage Patch…

Wow…she is hot yet somewhat kind of skinny…but she’s got a beautiful face at least!!!

I must agree:
SHE DEFINITELY HAS BETTER LOOKS THAN MY AUNT!!

way to thin @ 01/19/2009 at 8:19 am

she’s looking too thin in these- even for a model, she needs to put on weight…. i just hope young girls aren’t seeing these jared and thinking, i want to look like that….

Miranda is stunningly beautiful and is not too thin for a model, in fact
she has a perfect figure….34 24 34……gorgeous!!!

What Miranda needs to look good is: a lot of make up and good make up artist, a lot of hair job ( and some partial wigs- sorry, I do not know the word in English for that thing, but curling is not enough to make such a big difference in hair volume) and finally a lot of photo shop- to add curls and curves. I can hardly wait for the angry answers I am expecting come from Miranda s friends, family, or her worshipers who treat her like goodies. Look closer to one of those photos – Miranda is sitting on the sand, dressed in something like white pajama, under the umbrella. She looks ugly. Would you turn around for another look if you see her like that on the beach? I don’t think so. They should photoshopped this photo earlier. Oh yes, I am waiting for the answers that I am jealous on her relationship with OB. When worshippers have no arguments, it is their usual answer. There is not universal definition for beauty. It is always subjective. Do I have right to say that I don’t think MK is the prettiest woman in the world? I do. And it has nothing to do with the person she is dating. It is all and only about her.

I can’t stand her chipmunk face, but her body is flawless. There’s nothing wrong with being skinny. Being thin is a privilege, not a curse.

her body is AMAZING. gotta give the girl credit for that!!!

#’4
Mr Vandenberg, what has your aunt got to do with anything, you sick incestuous perve!

Princess pearl @ 01/19/2009 at 10:04 am

Yes…I am wondering why I get Miranda Kerr when I typed in Orlando Bloom. Please…as a fan of OB, I am only concern and interested in reading about OB not MK .

I would like to know what OB is up to nowadays…..any movies in the horizon ?? As a fan, I can only see him in his movies…..so what’s the holdup, OB ??

Miranda is one of those models who amazingly maintained her figure since she started.. You go girl

Hopefully the fans of hollywood actors who are dating models should just focus on their idols’ career and contributions to entertainment industry instead of getting sour about their lovelives.. That can make life easier for most fans.

Some young girls (women) are naturally skinny. There’s nothing bad about it. She doesn’t look anorexic at all. Now women like her should feel bad and gain weight because some fatsos are jealous? I don’t think so. I am naturally tiny too. There are a lot of us.

inquiring mind @ 01/19/2009 at 10:45 am

Hmmm…How come no one cared about her private life when she was with Jay? Or the married lawyer? Or the thief? What has happened in her life recently that everyone suddenly cares about her private life? Why can’t the poor girl eat at a pap hangout and not get papped by those pesky paparazzi? Why can’t she sunbathe alone in the buff without the pics ending up all over the web? And how dare Wireimage take pictures of her and her father while they were having an intimate father-daughter lunch in Sidney! What it is about this girl that she has to fight so hard to keep her private life so sacred? I’m drawing a blank here. Can someone help me out ?

@inquiring mind @ 01/19/2009 at 11:04 am

Don’t inquire no more and you certainly don’t need someone to answer your questions cause i’m absolutely sure that you’re mind has already some answers which you won’t let to be contradicted by someone elses answers, not unless that one is same as what your genius mind is thinking. Hey girl if you’re a fan of bloom, try to tell him personally(that would be crazy but anyways) that drop off his girlfriend instantly cause she is irritating some of his fans and live happily ever after. Hope that makes you happy!

wanda rizzuto @ 01/19/2009 at 11:22 am

what’s she wearing under her bikini bottom? It looks like skin colored underwear.

Who says she’s skinny? Look at her face, it’s so bloated and her arms are swelling like full of injected water. She’s is fat not skinny, why did she become a supermodel anyway. Ugly face and fat body.

K, I was wondering the same thing. You can see it right under her straps. Very odd

@7 11 15 20.... @ 01/19/2009 at 12:13 pm

To the same jealous Orlando Bloom fan posting over and over,
Guess what???…….no matter how many stupid dumb things you write about Miranda Kerr, Orlando will still be her boyfriend and not yours…lol!!

I’m surprised a lowly little dingo like yourself can speak the language but can’t write a lick of it. Back to Petsmart for more training classes. FAIL!

Yeah and your poisonous brain can lead that training to the wilds in africa. I’m sure the loons are willing to follow. Luv ya

LOL LOL LOL

Why do we get all these comments about fat miranda? OMG the jealousy and hatred are on the highest level

It would be better if I lead them to the great outback of Gunnedah. That way we could kill off the delusional dingo population that keeps showing up here on her threads.

Forgive my nescience, but why do people have such vitrol for MK? She seems innocuous enough and has her own career. Beauty is indeed subjective, but I think she is very attractive. She is pretty in a unconventional way. Orlando Bloom is run-of-the-mill looking at best and is a very marginal actor. Hell, I can walk down the halls of my college and see tons of guys more worthy of being called “heartthrob,” than Mr. Bloom. I don’t see what all the fuss is over Orlando. IF he was some stud, that would be different, but he is not, nor will he ever be. Yuck!

no. 2 and no. 11, the reason u get miranda when u type in orlando bloom is because orlando is mentioned in the flippin article.

no. 7, go away, your the ugly one.

I <3 Miranda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now “Wanda”, you realize you’re only encouraging me, don’t you?

All of these poor Orlando fans who can’t operate a scroll bar. poor things, being “forced” to read about Miranda, when all they have to do is scroll.
Maybe we can start a charity to help them with their disabilities.

Thanks *****. My showmance fatigue is crippling!

Don’t flatter yourself too much cause maybe only a handful will go to your excursion in gunnedah. Oh please you don’t want to be a murderer for doing that, do you? I know it’s a blah but if you’re serious and you’re animosity towards someone still resides, my sympathy is with you.

Shut up. Obviously she was being sarcastic.

Shut up? Why are you also one of those guilty parties who are willing to sell their souls to the devil just to lambast somebody cause bloom is dating miranda? lol

again this superficial girl miranda
4 mriaNDA pink with stupid girls

pHOTOS PLEASE @ 01/19/2009 at 2:34 pm

I want photos of all the people that call this beautiful young women names, so unkind folks can make fun of them … banana nose, four eyes, pimple face, troglodyte…. oh an a pic of Wanda Rizzuto would be wonderful because she always has such kind words I’m sure we could find some nice things to say about her flawless perfection.

You don’t sound so jealous and annoyed, do you?
Well here’s the thing, you can’t generalized everyone as stupid or couldn’t it get more stupid like the one you posted?

Kate bosworth, please stop posting here. It’s getting embarrassing.

Can we just look first in ourselves before saying awful things to others. I’m absolutely sure that these celebrities we love to hate are far more successful and beautiful than us.

Lol i didn’t know that..

But wait, wasn’t it the talk of the town before that bosworth’s anorexic look was attributed with bloom’s break up.

I think it’s sad that young woman look up to her in a unhealthy way, a lot of girls with eating disorders really do put her up there as their idol for “thinspo”. It’s really sick to see a teen website with girls suffering with eating disorders actually talk about her in a unhealthy manner and then say all these mean things to themselves and put themselves down. I think it’s really ironic that she wants to help these girls but in reality she isnt helping at all. They just use her pics as a way to help trigger their eating disorders. There are many pro anorexia website that use her as some kind of “idol” for them, crazy if you ask me.

There are tons of girls around the web that think she is good thinspo and that isnt good for a girl who is suffering from bad self image problems. These girls dont need her to tell them about their lives they need a real Dr. to help them.

Oh don’t worry about miranda being skinny cause she’s definitely fat now. Look at her face, it’s so bloated. Did she gulp all the water in the sea to make her sad little face be that big? Poor miranda

@41 and 42 @ 01/19/2009 at 4:02 pm

So, one of you is blaiming Miranda’s fit and healthy lifestyle for causing anorexia in young women who look at her as their “thinspiration”, while in the vey next post they are calling her fat. Who has more of a problem? The one blaming her for other people’s problems, or the blind hater throwing out the latest idiocy?

You are a pathetic human being get a life

@ poor haters @ 01/19/2009 at 4:35 pm

If others feeling pain makes you happy, then the pain you think you inflict on them, comes back and bites you in the a.s.s.

and the longer it takes to come back, the bigger the payback babe!

It’s called Karma, and if you think they are in pain, wait for it, and believe me, you will get your fair share, maybe more!

You can run all over the world if you want, it knows where you are at all times, and can strike at any moment. And believe me, it will babe!

I think that you, and the other haters should heed your own advice.

I do not rejoice at other people’s misfortune or what I think causes their pain. I would not be happy because I felt others were hurting because of who my boyfriend was.

If miranda, or whoever all the shippers are, really does think that everyone envies her, because of who her boyfriend is, or what she does for a living, or because of how she looks on the outside, she’s the one who needs help, not them.

She is the one who is dillusional, not them.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/19/2009 at 5:56 pm

i love miranda’s cuteness =]
her body is amazing, not 2 skinny, her and gisele have some nice bodies
only thing i dont really like about this chick, is her face sometimes creeps me out

Oh dear you’ve created a whole movie in your head about this girl! You have imagined her personality and think it’s true. You sound like you are projecting, like you do hurt because of who her boyfriend is and want to blame her for that.

Gunnedah Hobag ♥ @ 01/19/2009 at 7:01 pm

wanda rizzuto @ 01/19/2009 at 11:22 am O der agen de cabbej kid, shiz phat now ei, luk at dose picchers. Yippi em so heppy cauz em mohr gerjuz end mohr cexy dan her now. Zorry mehranda but whorelando iz now my bouyfhrend. And hhiz alweys telleng mhe i huv a body lyk elefant end faze of a dekeyd mhonky, i kent biliv it cauz i’m olweyz mhor gerjuz end cexy dan yo. I heyt yo mehranda cauz whorelando iz miiine!!!

^ Huh?? Thiz iznt thuh Wanduh Rizzutoe Eye’ve cumm 2 haight?!

Impursunayterr!!!!!

Eye steal haightt herr, thow! Sheez rilly meen 2 mee n eye downt noe y?!

Eye haighttt Joderzzz 2.

And Akeeelerrzzz.

And Annerrrrrs.

And Kayte Bozwurth…. blondde bytch frum hail!!!!

Kate Bozzers @ 01/19/2009 at 7:02 pm

Merrian @ 01/19/2009 at 2:42 pm Kate bosworth, please stop posting here. It’s getting embarrassing.

Okay, sorry.

Kate Bozzers @ 01/19/2009 at 7:06 pm

Before I go:

Orlando wants me back, by the way! The dingo’s days are numbered.

I’m a respectable woman and she is not. She’s not even human, so there!

And she wants my life!

Cheers to all.

lovely girl~♥

You might want to stop talking about it then, or take down his photo from your MySpace. LOL This ***** is unbelievable.

“You might want to stop talking about it then, or take down his photo from your MySpace.”

Why should she take his picture down? He has more than one picture of her on his profile!

“Go Fug Yourself” is not Orlando’s myspace profile.

i loves her

Why is everyone saying she’s too skinny? Look closely you dimwits, she’s not anorexic or bulimic, her body looks healthy and beautiful. Regardless of how scary her squished face might be, I’m sure all of you wish you could have that body.

I’m so hating cabbage patch kid.. Look at her body, it’s not real right, especially the boobs, very obvious that she had surgery.

“is not Orlando’s myspace profile.”

and you know that for a fact because?

fake rack @ 01/19/2009 at 9:40 pm

she actually looks cute in these pics. i like that skirt she has on in #8

ron how can you think she has had boob surgery? her boobs are tiny.

other than that i still find her ridiculous otherwise. i saw that article where she talks about not being engaged in one breath and then implies in the next that she is making plans for next year. sure hope the groom shows up! haha!

I think you surely misunderstood what’s written on that interview. HUSH. Hush is not a person but is just a hearsay but otherwise, i could be wrong also. As for miranda commenting on bloom, she could’ve said no comment but, you can’t blame those reporters for persistently asking her bout their relationship cause simply at the moment, miranda is the one who’s having media exposures due to her work, on the other hand, loom doesn’t have the chance cause simply, he doesn’t have anything to promote eg movies. And why does bloom’s fans are so bothered anyway about their relationship? Whether they’d make it to the altar or not is not our damn business. Only time will tell,so let them be.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/19/2009 at 10:47 pm

RE: MIRANDA

BODY: A
FACE: C-
INTELLECT: D-
PERSONALITY: C (I’m being generous)
EMOTIONS: NA

You’re entitled to your own opinion.. lol

@63 i was talking about the article in the DT or Sydney paper. i think this was the same paper that supposedly claimed an “exclusive” from her that indeed they were engaged. That was only a month or so ago. if they lied and made her look a fool, why would she do yet another article with them now? she did say in one breath that her relationship is private and sacred, that she was not engaged and then in the next paragraph they supposedly have plans for next year but that is supposed to be hush hush. huh? make up your mind Miranda. private and sacred and not engaged, or still the same behavior of throw it out there then denial. its getting old really. nobody really cares whether or not they get married, but for fcuks sake make up your mind which it is. i think people would leave them alone about it if she wasnt always playing games with the media about it, dont you think?

I dare say that chipmunk miranda got have a boob job recently.. Look at those recent pics with orlando, her boobies are bigger than the usual. I’m not referring to the above pics cause obviously it’s taken way before those with orlando. Poor randa you will always be the second best with all the insecurities.

The graham norton show... @ 01/19/2009 at 11:20 pm

I’m beginning to think that the loonies who post all the jealous crap about Miranda are the same poor fangirls who Graham Norton made fun of on his show by reading out their online comments……..while poor Orlando looked on in horror at our stupid they all were…..lol……the Graham Norton Loonies!!!!

she dees work for victorias secret which is known for the pushup bras and other bras that are meant to make you look like a C cup when you are really an A or B cup. my boobs are big naturally so i cant even try those bras on. its really funny when i do.

These pics are from the 18th. The pics with Orlando are from the 14th. Unless you are claiming that she had implamts put in, them taken out, with no recovery time.
Her body is the result of good genetics, healthy eating and a good exercise regimen. Not surgery.

I agree with you.. Just ignore those silly comments from bloom’s stupid fans. They have nothing more to say cause obiously they’re just rounding things up. And to you mr. bloom, do a new movie or better yet audition for one (which imo, you won’t do cause you think you’re a big hollywood star) so that all your silly fans will not sourgrape anymore about your girlfriend doing all the talking.

68 and 71 im sorry, was i being rude? was i saying things that would insinuate that i was jealous of miranda? i was pointing out the inconsistancy of the article that claimed to have quotes from her. i dont see how doing that is being loonie or jealous. tell your girl miranda to be more consistent with the media and maybe people will stop making fun of her, or thinking she is dumb and desperate for attention. i said nothing about Orlando, nor do i think i was “rounding things up”. you know, for all the comments that you think are stupid coming from the haters, your comments back at people are just as irrational.

There is no “inconsistancy” in the article. If you go back and actually read the article, they quote her about not wanting to discuss her private life. The “hush” section is all speculation from “insiders”, NOT her words. You can’t claim inconsistency when she didn’t say those things.

Stunning! :)

i did actually read the article, and its meaning as to who said things isnt all that clear. still, i dont find where i was being a “loonie” or jealous as to warrant the hate you seem to show towards anyone that doesnt see miranda in a perfect ray of sunshine light. next time you want to fling out insults and insinuations about other people posting their thoughts and comments, take a good long look in the mirror honey and you might be surprised that you sound just as “loonie” as those you fling your accusations at. in fact, a good lot of you on both sides of the arguements about her sound like a bunch of illiterate fcuking inbred hillbillies. heaven forbid you actually have an actual conversation that doesnt retort back to instant mudslinging back and forth. its no wonder everyone makes fun of this gossip board and the people that post here. its like a bunch of fcuking 7 year olds pulling hair. immature imbiciles the lot of you.

What a hottie!
I love her.

@ #61

@ # 68
Thats what I think too! LOL!

I think that the same loons post on any thread concerning models dating hot guys. You can go to Bar’s latest thread, and interchange those idiotic comments with these idiotic comments. It seems that both Bar and Miranda are the spawns of Satan, and are at the root of everything that is wrong in the world.
Pathetic loons.

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 1:07 am

well gosh when you all put it that way, **** man, i have seen the light! i am converted to Mirandaism because your enlightening and uplifting words penetrated me deep.

how sad your **** and Jane world is.

I never called you a loonie. I simply pointed out the fact that you were putting words in her mouth.
But now that you have opened the door with your latest rant, I will now call you a hypocrite. Count the insults that you threw out in that one post, at the same time you are berating others for being immature. You are vulgar and offensive, and have the nerve to accuse others of slinging mud.
You are the one who can’t seem to hold a legitimate debate without acting like a child.

@fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 1:32 am

My goodness you have so much hate inside you. You should really consider therapy.

“i did actually read the article, and its meaning as to who said things isnt all that clear. ”
It is perfectly clear.
They “quote” her statements. The ones from Hush are said to come from a source inside her inner circle. In other words, NOT Miranda. If they had received the information from Miranda, it would have been “quoted” as well.
PS: The only one acting like “7 year olds pulling hair”, is you.

@fakerock @ 01/20/2009 at 2:29 am

Believe what your mind is telling you to believe. But, no amount of rants or stupid claims about miranda will change the fact that she has fans and we like her for what or who she is. Even, the fact that she’s dating bloom. My last say, if you’re a fan or somehow concern about bloom cause you think his gf is annoying, go to his fansites and other pathetic hatesites where all stupid fans share the same polluted minds and sure no one will argue you. And eventually, you will find yourself asking am i pathetic enough to hate so much somebody cause she’s with bloom.

I’m not a fan of blooms, I just think if you people with your thumbs up your arses actually were reading her bull from the beginning you’d see that she’s not so angelic as she wants you to believe. One interview she’s denying everything, and the very next she’s dropping his name. Not editorial inserts, but quotes from her. There are plenty of celebs who don’t talk about their personal lives at all, not even to say “him” or “her” because they actually mean it when they say their lives are private. She doesn’t. She just wants everyone to think she thinks that way because of the backlash she gets about talking constantly about it. Sure she was “famous” before, but no body gave a damn before she was flaunting his name (yes, she was, not magazines, they didn’t pick it up from paparazzi photos, they got all their information straight from her mouth — how he pursued her, where they vacationed, what her family thinks of him — all from her mouth) so before you go defending her as just sweet and innocent, actually read the interviews she’s given.

If he does have a myspace, his isn’t public like hers and before there were even a lot of photos of them by paparazzi or any interviews with her talking about it, she had his photo up on hers. She’s wanted the notoriety and to brag from the get go and when she got it and got backlash, then she started to back off and throw up all these lines about how she’s SO PRIVATE and how HARD IT IS being PRIVATE. But it’s not genuine and it’s not like orlando bloom will ever know what she’s doing in the media unless he checks up on her. She can be saying anything and he won’t know it since he says himself he’s not online a lot if at all. She’s in the perfect position to exploit his fame, because all the attention is on her and if any interviewer asks him things he can just assume it’s from their own spying. Because god forbid his sweet and innocent girlfriend would EVER SAY ANYTHING TO HIM TO THE PUBLIC.

I agree with 85.
Miranda has a big mouth. She is the source of all initial informations about her relationship with Bloom. She was the one to show their photo on her mobile – as a proof that she is dating him. But we all know that she is the fame freak. She loves paps. She loves media attention. She loves glory. And above evrything, she loves herself. Before Bloom, although she vas VS model and VS angel ,there were no paps in front of her door. Paps and media attention for her private life came with Bloom. So, she will never stop talking about him. If they get married, she will continue talking about him. If they break, she will continue talking about him as her ex. It is not about Bloom. It is about her from the beginning.

@84 85 86 @ 01/20/2009 at 4:12 am

What is it in you guys that keeps bothering about? If you can’t stand her, why all spend time posting and posting again? Like what 83 said, miranda has fans way before dating bloom and all kinds of criticisms won’t change their mind about miranda. And you people think that bloom is like the biggest star in hollywood that everyone he dates will be as famous as god, but what is he been up to lately anyway? He’s like a forgotten rag.

PS Keep the rants coming.. lol

wondering @ 01/20/2009 at 4:38 am

Can somebody explain why orlando always wants to date anorexic women..

Miss Kerr is probably the only anorexic model VS has ever had. She’s on TMZ by the way and looking terribly awful. And please, can some of her fans give her some foods cause she’s about to collapse.

You guys complain that she is just out for attention, then you come here to add to her hit count. Yep, that makes a lot of sense.
@88
You must be out of the loop. Didn’t you read the other posts in this thread? If you did, you would know that she isn’t anorexic, she is “too fat to be a model”. Get with the program, chickie. Didn’t you get the memo from Delphi? I thought that you haters were better organized than that. Slackers.
@84-85-86
OH THE HORROR!! She told EVERYONE that she has a boyfriend!!! How dare she! How dare she leave the house with him! What a horrible person!!
Get real, people. It’s not like she showed pics of them in bed, for chrisake.

Miranda is a beautiful girl with a great body and her career is doing well. But the thing i noticed is that her face is the first one that gets chubby. She looked best during the 2008 VS show and for me, she’s the standout. Take care of that face miranda cause sometimes it’s not proportionate to your body.

Things Change @ 01/20/2009 at 8:56 am

@ amused

“Because anyone can tell it’s a fake if they have half a brain and because OB said it was an imposter on Jay Leno. ”

Yeah I remember him saying that, however, it was Jimmy Kimmel, not Leno.

Also, that was a few years ago, he was still considered to be with Kate back then.

Things Change….

She is definitely pretty.

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 9:44 am

83 i said what i thought and it had nothing to do with hate or being or not being a fan of bloom. i read that article and was commenting on that. and i didnt get rude until those two posters started using the words loonies and hate, as if something i said construed that i hated anyone or that somehow seeing abiguity in that article made me a loonie. i keep up on these two and their relationship because neither one really does much else outside of showing up for pictures once in a while. i still fail to see how that makes me a hater or a loonie. i think there are many people here that just want to fight with each other and put words in other peoples mouths. yes, i think she is ridiculous and that was all i said. i actually complimented her in previous posts saying i thought she looked cute and tried to point out to the person that her boobs were fake of a reason that they werent. as i said the majority of posts on these two at just jared are just posts that want to bash on each other. it all sounds ridiculous. so inbred hillbillies is seeming appropriate as that is what the hatfieilds and mccoys did right? fought over stupid things that just made them more angry and more stupid. i didnt say people here were inbred hillbilliies, just acting like it.

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 9:54 am

as for the anorexic bit, obviously you girls have never seen someone with anorexia. they dont have thighs or nice legs, and every bone in their midsection protrudes. i see nothing of that on her. she has a good body but not the greatest of the vs models, but she is not unhealthy looking. that is the stupidity that i am talking aobut on both sides things like that get said about her and each other. i might be a hypocrite for saying that, but if you guys actually read each others posts you would see how dumb so much stuff really sounds.

@ fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 11:21 am

I wouldn’t say you are a loonie, but it is hard to figure out how you arrived to the conclusion that those “insiders” that say they will marry next year are her. It has no basis, and if she wants people to believe that they will marry next year, why would she say she’s not engaged?

Things Change @ 01/20/2009 at 11:36 am

“if she wants people to believe that they will marry next year, why would she say she’s not engaged?”

maybe because she wishes they were, and Orlando is no where near ready to.

Or possibly because she sees something more in the relationship than he does.

Just a possibility….not saying that because I hope they split up.

I do feel a sense of mis communication between the two of them however.

I’m not saying that because I would want that jerk all to myself….as far as I’m concerned I hope she does marry him! He seems to be very much in love with her, or himself….or both…whichever the case may be.

@Things Change @ 01/20/2009 at 4:33 pm

“I do feel a sense of mis communication between the two of them however. ”

I definitely get a sense of these two not being on the same page as to how they want to market their hook-up to the public. No doubt he is in on this too because it’s not like she’s holding a gun up to his head and making him do this. Their are no victims here.

He seems to be taking more of a “flavor of the month” approach with her. She on the other hand, is so eager to prove that he can’t function without her, which would explain her constant need to be photographed together all the time. Problem is, he seems to be countering everything she says and does in the press when he is away from her.

The media does tend to run rampant with rumors of celebs getting married all the time. The planting of wedding rumors and subsequent denials is one of the oldest Hollywood pr tricks in the book to drum up interest in a celebrity. However, if his pr machine didn’t believe that the “exclusive” in the DT was of her doing, I don’t think they would have moved so swiftly and so coldly to deny it. That really was a bad move on her part and it is evident that her pr folks are clearly playing out of their league. I can only assume she’s restarting the rumors again as a way to put pressure on him to marry her. This cannot end well for her. Just my observation.

PS Before you shippers lump me in with the fangirls who do want him for themselves, just know that I would never want a guy who looks like he needs a bath.

That is the most paranoid and difficult to believe conspiracy theory ever. Seriously, what makes it so evident that she is the one building engagement rumours, besides the fact that you don’t like her?

“The media does tend to run rampant with rumors of celebs getting married all the time.”
Precisely hun, the media create and spread engagement rumours every time a couple are together for more than six months, or less. Happens with M and O, happens with all the celebrity single couples. Name a couple, just one, that don’t have these rumours about them after a short time together.

Things Change @ 01/20/2009 at 7:08 pm

@ 98

“She could not say anything at all”

There’s a thought.

It’s not what she says or not says. Her actions speak way louder than her words.

The way she hangs all over him like a giddy 16 year old school girl. And she is suppose to be what, 25?

Give me a break already. Why does she need a VS representative to help her do interviews, so she doesn’t babble on and on about who she is convinced is her boyfriend?

Name me one other model that needs that sort of supervision that is over the age of 21.

But like # 97 said

“There are no victims here. He seems to be taking more of a “flavor of the month” approach with her.”

The only person she is in love with is herself.

He, I hope is finally waking up to what she is doing. If not, choices that may be in front of him, will get made for him.

If he is really using her just to keep himself from being alone, then he is hurting not only her but himself as well.

You shippers think that we talk about this, as you call it a ‘conspiracy theory’ because you think we would want him for ourselves.

Why would we?

Only speaking for myself here, but there is no way I would ever tolerate being with someone who was not honest about his feelings for me.

# 97 brought up another good point as well,

“he seems to be countering everything she says and does in the press when he is away from her.”

You think he is all that great? You Can Keep Him!

She's lovely @ 01/20/2009 at 7:29 pm

Such a delicate, dainty flower. She’s fresh and pretty with beautiful exotic blue eyes, a smile to die for and those adorable dimples. No wonder the boy is gaga over the girl!

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 7:43 pm

@95 just for you i will go read that article again and point out the parts that i find ambiguity in. that is the WAY I READ IT. maybe it was poor writing on the writers part and nothing to do with miranda or what she did and didnt say. i believe i said the article was unclear and confusing. but one other thing i did point out is that this is the same paper that just a month or so ago said they had it exclusively from Miranda that in fact they WERE ENGAGED. so this same paper made her look a fool (and that was only one time amongst others) and yet she goes and does more quotes for them? something about that stinks of playing games with the media and the public to me. other people see the games she plays as well. does that make us crazy for seeing it that way? no. i think there are times when people see what they want to see and other times when the patterns are there often enough that some determinations about someones behavior and actions can start to be established.

and to #98, actually no, she did not deny the rumors before his rep did. many people saw the story pop up here saying that he was NOT engaged, also said to be exclusive to just jared. that was issued literally within only a couple of hours after the exclusive online that they were engaged popped up in her neck of the woods. the denial from her didnt come until much later after it had already been discussed ad nauseum at jared and other boards.

Gunnedah Hobag ♥ @ 01/20/2009 at 7:45 pm

@ 100

Thankx, Mum! U alwaze kum tu meye reskyoo. :)

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 8:08 pm

“Despite her public denials, Hush understands Kerr wants very much to settle down and has told her inner circle that she is planning to wed Bloom this year.

Hush understands they are planning a secret venue, Greg Norman and Chris Evert-style, and that an announcement will be made later in the year.

“She’s being very careful because it could hurt her career if it’s announced and something happens and the wedding doesn’t go ahead,” a source said. ”

I am not stupid. i do realize that media outlets resort to A SOURCE all the time. i am not australian and i am not familiar with HUSH as being the original ones to receive quotes from her. her denials seem sincere enough, but why all the hubbub then from someone selling her secrets out from under her spilling the beans about a secret marriage? that just doesnt make sense to me unless someone wanted it that way. the other part i dont get is how being married would hurt her image. if anything it would help her image. victorias secret models arent exactly looked upon as the role models for women. Heidi Klums image was heightened by getting married so why on earth would that hurt Miranda? more things that just dont make sense. unless she wants to be seen as the naughty girl next door then i can see that.

fake rack @ 01/20/2009 at 8:14 pm

and if the wedding doesnt go ahead, thats just life. why the need to put on public display THIS but then brush under the rug and hide THAT? they pranced around naked in front of the cameras in Spain what more do they need to hide and for whose sake? His fans? Her fans? Not hardly. the jealous cards dont work anymore because nobody here or at other places ive seen seem to be jealous to me of either of them. they arent exactly the prom king and queen. some hate him and some just want to see him work again, but rarely do i see anyone wishing they were his girl these days. he doesnt exactly seem like a great boyfriend ya know?

IMO orlando is a horrible boyfriend (sorry fans, but it seems true) He’s a player and non committal type of guy. Ask kate bosworth about it!!!

Hey miranda, you can drop him now, afterall you already got what you wanted from him. FAME. Now, that your career is doing well, it’s time to look for a richer guy that will take you seriously.

Why, thank you child. You know “mum” will always come to your rescue. (Yeah, right.) Gotta love this loony-bin.

“She denied the rumours personally before his rep did, and now she’s done it again. Oh yeah, she looks desperate to make people think they’ll marry next year, denying the rumours over and over and over again. She could not say anything at all, but she denies them.”

Of course she was not going to just come out say that they were engaged while the cameras were shoved in her face at the VS show. That would give it away that this engagement stunt was her idea and piss him off. She has gotten egg on her face plenty of times by jumping the gun and going crazy in the press about him.

It would make a lot more sense to make it seem like anonymous sources supposedly in the know about a secret wedding are talking around her to keep this rumor going. That way no one can be pinpointed for all this. This is the elephant in the room that you shippers are trying to ignore. Even if you think it is an elaborate conspiracy theory, it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility for someone who is trying so hard to be famous and failing miserably. Plenty of fame whores have created buzz by planting their own scandals and with the craziness I’ve seen surrounding this girl, I wouldn’t bat a lash if it were revealed that she was indeed the source of the rumors.

#107, I seem to recall that Kate, Orlando’s ex, was accused of doing the same thing. Towards the end, just before their final break up, it was really getting ridiculous with the marriage and engagement rumors. Seems odd that Orlando seems to end up with the same type of GF. Didn’t he once say in some interview that he doesn’t care for girls who draw attention to themselves? Did he mean that in terms of how they dress or wear their make up, or how they present themselves in public in general? Wonder how he would react if his GF didn’t want any press or media coverage at all, and if she rarely, if ever, would choose to accompany him to night clubs or industry or social events. I mean, if he had that kind of girl, or someone camera shy, wouldn’t he get a lot less publicity out of his relationship with her – but a lot more privacy? The privacy he claims to value and want so much? Seems to me there’s a kind of trade off, and Orlando seems to choose the publicity type girls over the privacy type ones. He’s had easily two in a row, so it’s not coincidence IMO. He also seems to have a tendency to go for two girls at a time, like dating Penelope back in fall ’06/spring ’07 while hitting on Kerr at the VS show in Dec. ’06, and hitting on Veronica Taylor back in fall ’07 while he was supposedly already hooking up with Kerr. It’s like one at a time isn’t enough, unless he’s really insecure about himself or just isn’t satisfied with monogamous relationships. Have to wonder if he cheated on Kate. Another common trait between both GFs is that he was casual at times with Kate, too. She seemed a lot more into him than vice versa over the years, but that could just be my perception.

IMO

Miranda is leading the path of gisele. Both have dated famous hollywood actors, there’s definitely some love and affection involve, that could further their careers. Let’s face it that today, without dating a hollywood actor, a model’s career can be sluggish. I think that no one will argue that both gisele and miranda have benefited for dating famous actors.

Went always crazy in the press about him?All I remember Miranda saying about Orando is that he is a sweetheart and that they are together HOW IS THAT A CRIME OR GOING CRAZY IN THE PRESS ABOUT HIM?And for the last time since you haters seem to ignore things you don’t like to remember while go on and on with things you think are negative about the girl SHE DENIED THE ENGAGMENT RUMOR FIRST SHE DENIED IT NOT ORLANDO.Now if A GOSSIP SITE speculates about an engagment about her and Orlando liek they always do with celebrities just ask ANGELINA AND BRAD , JUSTIN AND JESSICA ,JENNIFER AND JOHN how in hell is it Miranda’s fault that there are rumors of an engagment?

These critics of miranda @ 01/21/2009 at 4:26 am

will always find flaws and excuses about everything. They are close minded people that will have the notion programmed in their heads that miranda is always the bad one. IGNORE

@111
Yes, let´s ignore these clowns (M+O) e stop this s….

“this is the same paper that just a month or so ago said they had it exclusively from Miranda that in fact they WERE ENGAGED. so this same paper made her look a fool”

No, it actually makes that paper look like a fool because there’s proof that Miranda denied the rumours before one month ago and after one month ago, which makes that paper suspect and most likely guilty of making up news and sources to sell more. Like it was previously said, the media always, always start and feed engagement rumours about single couples.

“It would make a lot more sense to make it seem like anonymous sources supposedly in the know about a secret wedding are talking around her to keep this rumor going.”

Fine, brilliant diabolic plan. Problem: she says -several times- that the rumours are false. What’s the point in creating anonymous sources to spread a rumour and then denying the rumours? The celebrity whose life is being talked is more reliable than anonymous sources, so why does she shut the rumours down instead of remaining silent about them and letting the anonymous sources do their job? The only pink elephant are the logic gaps in the, on the other side, elaborate conspiracy theories.

Hey pips.. why don’t we just stop arguing about this engagement rumor thing. Miranda and orlando are the only ones who will have a final say about their relationship of whether they make it or not to the altar.

No need to waste time on extensive analysing of things that will surely bring headache.

Here’s the key:

If you’re a fan of orlando or miranda: continue to support each of them

If you’re a hater of orlando especially miranda: go ask yourself of what kind of help hating so much someone without doing anything to you brings. Ooops there’s still another option i almost forgot, DELPHI. lol

“Let’s just hope that orlando will start to do new movies and miranda’s career is doing well. With that, both sides will be happy.”
Oh don’t be silly. The haters will always find something to complain about.
When Orlando isn’t working, he is “spending too much time with her and not concentrating on his career”. When he starts working on this new film, they will say the same things that they did while he was with Kate….”if he cared about their relationship he wouldn’t spend time working, he would spend it with her”…”he doesn’t need to work, that proves that he doesn’t care about her” ..etc., etc., etc.
Just wait.

I agree with 111…
Oh my! orlando’s fans are scary…

Things Change @ 01/21/2009 at 12:13 pm

“go ask yourself of what kind of help hating so much someone without doing anything to you brings.”

“I seem to recall that Kate, Orlando’s ex, was accused of doing the same thing.” In my opinion, this is more revealing of a problem with the mental/emotional health of some of his fans than a problem with him.”

What about the “mental / emotional” health of his girlfriends. And no I do not think that the ones he choose are the only ones with this problem.

Celebrity or otherwise, you psycho chicks Know who you Are!

That is what is really sick!

think again babe!

OMG! What did miranda do to you for hating her so much?
Or do you happen to be someone very close to her to seem to know what she is thinking or feeling? Why can’t pips on this just let it go?

Things Change @ 01/21/2009 at 12:37 pm

@ 118

You think Miranda has the patton on being a B.i.t.c.h.?

You think any female celebrity does? Or male for that matter?

Honey it comes in all shapes, sizes, occupations, lifestyles, etc…etc…etc….

I just am able to see the signs of one. Once you have seen one, you’ve seen them all.

Things Change @ 01/21/2009 at 12:43 pm

@ 118

and although none of them that I have seen have directed their stuck up noses at me.

that type of behviour makes me want to heave. unfortunately it is everywhere whether i ever turn on my computer or not.

they glamorize it in movies and on tv shows, and in models apparently.

So if one child starts acting that way guess what, “monkey see, monkey do.”

Being the mother of a 10 year old highly impressionable little girl, yes I am very concerned.

And It would not matter if I tried to control everything she watches, she will still pick it up in friends and eventually co-workers.

So that sort of behavior no matter where it comes from is always in the public eye to me.

And Yes It Does Piss Me Off!

*Ask yourself that question concerning all the total strangers you bash on here, either shippers or non-shippers.*
Not everyone here “bashes” others. Some just offer their opinions. Unless you consider disagreeing with someone as “bashing”.
*Celebrity or otherwise, you psycho chicks Know who you Are!
The ones who cannot stand to not let all their friends / fans know all the intimate details about their boyfriend.The ones who cling to them like leeches whenever they ask their friends to go with the two of them somewhere.*
If she doesn’t talk, she is “hiding something”, or “they aren’t together”. If she says anything, even the tiniest detail, or hint, she is “bragging, gloating, spilling secrets”, etc. If they aren’t holding hands, they “obviously can’t stand being with each other”. If they hold hands, she is “clinging to him like a leech”.
*You B.i.t.c.h.e.s seem to think , “I can make my poor pitful loser friends look so stupid and pathetic if I have a boyfriend and they don’t.”*
You wouldn’t happen to be one of thos “loser friends” without a boyfriend, are you? Is that why you are so biter?
*With miranda, it’s even more than that, because she thinks that every female on the planet that has a pulse, would want to be with him.*
well, maybe not EVERY female…..

Yeah and it seems you’re only eyeing on same person.. Better let it go honey cause no amount of hate and criticisms on this thread will change the fact that orlando is dating miranda and he still doesn’t have any new movies to make.

If you’re trying to put out something like a show of wisdom or experience, don’t over do it. It’s getting obvious and that doesn’t make any difference to all the hate/jelous comments here.

Things Change @ 01/21/2009 at 1:17 pm

@ 121, 122, 123

Do I look like I care?

The only ones I care about are those close to me. Which do not include Orlando or Miranda.

It’s the behavior in general I am targeting, not one person in particular.

That and the condoning and praise it seems from all you shippers of that type of behavior.

You obviously care if you are answering us.

@thingschange @ 01/21/2009 at 1:55 pm

Please don’t let it be so obvious.. You’re getting caught from the disguise you want to put on and it’s ridiculous for claiming to be so different from the loons when you obviuosly are, or better yet the mild case of loons.

“Fine, brilliant diabolic plan. Problem: she says -several times- that the rumours are false. What’s the point in creating anonymous sources to spread a rumour and then denying the rumours? The celebrity whose life is being talked is more reliable than anonymous sources, so why does she shut the rumours down instead of remaining silent about them and letting the anonymous sources do their job?”

You conveniently skipped over this part:

“It would make a lot more sense to make it seem like anonymous sources supposedly in the know about a secret wedding are talking around her to keep this rumor going. That way no one can be pinpointed for all this.”

It makes perfect sense to me.

And you conveniently didn’t understand the first paragraph you quoted.
I ask, why deny the rumours when you can shut up, let the anonymous sources spread the rumour, and not be accused of anything since you didn’t say anything? Understand now?
Besides, if she says she’s not engaged and she is the person who is supposed to be engaged people will believe her and not some anonymous insiders that nobody knows if they exist, and if they exist nobody knows if they actually know anything.

Ka-Bloom has just confirmed that Orlando is doing that movie with Mark Ruffalo. They start filmimg next week, apparently. Maybe that is why he is growing his scruff out.

@things change @ 01/21/2009 at 3:06 pm

Here’s the quid. You have imagined that Miranda wants you to envy her for her boyfriend and all that nonsense you say. It’s not real, it’s in your head, you don’t know her. Sticking to facts, she has never given ‘intimate details’ about her relationship either.
Your child might be influenced by things she sees, not by things that only you can see, so place your worries on reality and not on a person you’ve never met.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m getting at. As long as the anons are keeping the rumor going, eventually people will think that there is some truth to it if they keep hearing it. Besides when was the last time you believed a celeb when they denied a rumor? Like never!

9 times out of 10, celebrity rumors turn out to be true because they were “leaked” in advance by their pr or “anonymous sources” and “friends”. Who else would know the most intimate details of a celeb’s life? When their client is comfortable enough to reveal the truth, or the truth can no longer be hidden (like pregnancy), then the celebs usually admit to the rumors. This kind of thing happens all the time in Hollywood, it is just not going to happen for her.

But do you see that you are giving credibility to some anonymous insiders that only one magazine has “quoted” over the celebrity under discussion herself? And there’s still no reason to think it was her! It doesn’t make sense that she denies them if she wants people to believe it, if she wants people to believe it she only has to keep quiet while those rumours are still around.

I disagree, 9 out of 10 celebrity rumours turn out to be false. If all the rumours were true, Orlando would have had a relationship with all the females he’s been photographed with including his agent Aileen or whatever her name is and he would have been married to Kate Bosworth about five times. And this is one example of one celebrity, all young Hollywood couples have engagement rumours and all recently married Hollywood couples have pregnancy rumours. But only in the case of Miranda it was her the one who leaked the rumours, right?

Personally, I think they’re both fully aware of what’s going on and how things work with publicity and press, and they’re both fully consenting adults who may be using each other in more ways than one. Neither one can be taken seriously when it comes to claims about valuing privacy at this point, and if Orlando didn’t want the type of press or attention he’s getting via Miranda’s talk about him and mentioning his name, he wouldn’t have started seeing her. He must know by now what comes with dating actresses and models, whether they’re known or unknown – they’ll want the attention, and I think he’s getting a payoff here as well.

The payoff I’m talking about has to do with keeping HIS name out there and making certain HE gets photographed with a presumably attractive model or actress on his arm. If he didn’t want this type of arrangement or were bothered by her blabbing, he wouldn’t be with her and would have chosen a more low profile type of girl. They’re out there, and they range from bankers to accountants to dental hygienists to film editors to chefs. With all the people he meets and has access to, he has plenty of women in a dating pool to choose from. That’s why I say that what I’m seeing is a recurring pattern, and the same slams being made against Miranda were at times made against Kate.

If we’re going to talk about contracts and stipulations possibly made with Kerr, I personally think Bloom could have stipulated that NO mention be made of his name, and that he will refuse to take Miranda to any high profile celebrity clubs or events, and that their whereabouts are to be kept strictly confidential. It wasn’t by chance that Kate’s gold bracelet gift that Orlando gave here found it’s way into US Weekly, now was it? It wasn’t by chance that a pap just happened to find his way into Disneyland and OB and KB just happened to be there that day, now was it? It wasn’t by chance that a pap just happened to get those airport tarmac shots of OB and KB back in Dec. ’03, now was it? When OB spent money on KB, the amount usually found its way into the tabs. And paps found them everywhere from Cabo to Kentucky to a private horseback riding place in Australia. So, I personally see a pattern, and I think OB is part of that pattern and has been since day 1. If he hasn’t figured out by now, after all this time, with his PR firm and agent and manager’s help, how to keep his love life and private dates private, and to find a GF who can uphold that desire for privacy and share it, then I don’t think he ever will – most likely because he never really was THAT kind of man and actor to begin with.

I just think this whole thing is a two way street for both these people and neither one is a victim of anything. Posters attacking each other over these two people just seems pointless to me as people can defend their views and back them up with their own version of ‘evidence’ till 2012. It won’t change the FACT that Orlando has made some choices, and he’s responsible for HIS choices and must accept the consequences of those choices and live with them. Same goes for Miranda. Maybe, just maybe, Orlando needs to work on himself a bit before he finds a better woman. Maybe, just maybe, Miranda is a reflection of the man he is at this point in time and is the best he can do for now. Maybe, just maybe, the flaw doesn’t lie in the girlfriends he chooses but in himself. He chooses his girlfriends for a reason or reasons, and he habitually says very little while they tend to do the talking in interviews. That’s how it was with Kate and that’s how it is now. I think that’s how he likes it. I think he does the ‘talking’ with pap shots and photo ops. I think he knows what he’s doing and he’s not a victim of anything. A nobody or civilian GF would have a much harder time giving him media or press headaches, as she would not have access to the same media sources and outlets, but she would also be handled differently by the press and probably have certain protections. Orlando could easily have such a GF if he wanted, and he could have her sign a legal non-disclosure agreement.

But he wouldn’t get the same amount of press coverage, media interest or PR out of it. If she won’t go to clubs and won’t do the talking, and if she’s camera shy, Orlando may have a problem getting the attention he may need, personally or professionally – but not want to admit he needs. If he is, in fact, as some have speculated, a ‘social climber,’ then he will probably always want a woman with status, money and industry contacts that he can use, or someone who can help advance him and his career or his image in some way. I’m not stating this as a fact. I’m only speculating. I can just see clearly that Miranda is only 50% of this equation. Orlando is the other 50%.

I posted this on another thread but it bears repeating here. I’m not interested in hurting or fighting with people whom I don’t even know, so I’m not going to waste time attacking anyone.

@ deja vu2 @ 01/22/2009 at 6:36 pm

“he wouldn’t have started seeing her. He must know by now what comes with dating actresses and models, whether they’re known or unknown – they’ll want the attention,”

Makes sense.

But why lump all the actresses and models into one category? not arguing with you, but I would have to say that there might be a handful maybe more out there who do actually value their privacy.

Looks like Miranda wants to stand out from all of them and make a total dumb a.s.s. spectactle of herself. Of course Kate was not much better either.

Unfortunately like most men, not all, it takes a couple of nasty hits up side the head with a lead pipe, to finally get it, that he is just as stupid for falling for the same type of girl all over again. And she does not have to be an actress or model, or even in any way in that business to behave the way Miranda and Kate did.

At least when Orlando denied the rumors about him and Kate being engaged, he referred to them as “we”. Kate seems to have more credibility as actually being an ex – girlfriend.

When these two finally part ways, if they do, Miranda won’t have as much credibility as being known as one of Orlando’s ex’s, except to all the tabloids. According to them, Penelope, Kirsten, Uma, and others I believe are still from time to time referred to as one of his ex’s.

Just like when those bumper stickers came out about Johnny Depp, I believe after he finally settled down with Vanessa. I mean no disrespect bringing this up, but a bumper sticker was made that said,

“Honk, if you have been engaged to Johnny Depp.”

Someone needs to start work on one for Orlando that says,

“Honk, if you have been linked to or actually dated Orlando.”

Don’t know. But I liked the points you made, and I do agree that Orlando is not a victim here in any way. If he would have totally ended it after he made his denial of being engaged, maybe I could shown sympathy for him, maybe.

But my feelings don’t matter anyway, so it’s okay. Whatever it is it is.

Even though nobody’s feelings but theirs really matter in this situation, as far as I’m concerned.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

over the top theories.... @ 01/23/2009 at 1:00 am

Have you guys ever thought in your tiny minds that maybe just maybe
that when they actually met that there was a connection and they just happened to like each for no other reason than that????……why is that so hard to believe???………lots of other actors date models so why the ridiculous conspiracy theories about “showmances” and “set ups” and the over analyzing of the very few comments Miranda has made when asked about him by reporters…..it really is obsessive delusional jealousy gone mad and all about people you have never met…..poor Orlando for having such weirdos for fans!!!!

@ over the top theories.... @ 01/25/2009 at 11:18 am

“Have you guys ever thought in your tiny minds that maybe just maybe
that when they actually met that there was a connection”

nope.

If you are referring to the type of connection that Johnny Depp has with Vanessa…..Those types of connections, when felt by two people for each other at the same time, are not ones that people keep to themselves. Claiming, “how private they want their lives to be.”

When people are truly and deeply in love with one another they wish that everyone could feel the way that they do. And they do have an overwhelming desire to share it with the world, celebrity or not.

What type of connection are you referring to….

Brother and Sister or Soul Mates?

Orlando has no problem demonstrating how close and supportive he is of his sister. Something I wish I still had with my brother.

But claiming, “How private he wants things kept, concerning him and miranda, only sends up a big red flag that says, I do not feel that strongly about the person I am being photographed with. I care about her very much, but I am not in love with her.”

@137...... @ 01/25/2009 at 11:55 am

Let me get this straight……..because of him saying he is wanting to keep things private and by YOU examining photos of them together, YOU decided it means…….”I care about her very much, but I am not in love with her”……so according to YOU all actors who will not discuss their personal lives mean the same thing………yeah right…..if this is not completely delusional and over the top obsessive jealousy, I don’t know what is…….lol!!!

But other posters have claimed that if he cared about her, he would keep their relationship MORE private.
You people have an answer for everything, don’t you?

I’m not saying they need to give every detail.

But not saying anything at all, even if just to acknowledge the other person’s existence and whether or not they are really dating or just friends,

Yes I do feel that says, “I care about her very much, but I am not in love with her.”

I don’t care if he is in love with her or not. Kill the “jealous” bit already. You think that’s the reason why I care about this? I cannot stand people being dishonest with themselves and those they claim to care about so much. with either their words (which he has never provided) or actions (aka photos you all seem to prove beyond any doubt that they are in fact in love)

When two people are in love, it does show to everyone around you.

So far I have not seen any evidence that he is actually in love with her.

Not even the kiss and grope in Venice.

Any guy would do what he did, whether they were romantically together or not.

What you think he is the perfect ‘gentleman’? If so, now whose the one being dillusional. – Don’t insult me with that “You must be Jealous bit” – if you don’t want insults thrown back at you.

“So far I have not seen any evidence that he is actually in love with her.”
Exactly what “evidence” would satisfy you?
Travelling around the world to be with her? Including her in visits to family? Also including her in get togethers with some of his closest friends? What EXACTLY are you looking for? Oh, and by the way. I don’t know what kind of friends you have. But none of my ‘friends’ would touch or hold me like thy were doing in Venice.
I’m not saying that they are in love. But they definitely like each other enough to still be together after more than a year.

With him spending the next month or so in LA for work, They are bound to get papped again before long. I can’t wait for the haterz to start complaining about “why is he still in LA”? “why doesn’t he go home to England?” “He has abandoned his home country.” “If he cared about her he woud go to OZ to be with her for the David Jones stuff.” “Why is he working when he doesn’t have to?” “If he cared about her, he would be with her instead of working.” “Those pap shots have to be a set up, everyone knows that there aren’t paps in LA.” “Why is he in LA, everyone knows that there are paps in LA, if he cared about her, he would protect their relationship from paps.” And the latest… “if he loved her, he wouldn’t hide his relationship.”
God, I love this fandom. Sooo predictably entertaining.

@delicious @ 01/25/2009 at 8:25 pm

It certainly is… luv ya miranda:)

Good luck, Orlando!!! We still love YOU!!!

Lol… orlando has not been working for like ages, so fans should be just happy that he’s doing one instead of trying to make excuses for doing so.

I have to say I am shocked that this d list has been couple generate so much interest. He is a used up has been, who looks way older than his age, and she is a self-involved narcistic prom queen, who is still doing the team so everyone will like her. I have seldom seen two more pathetic people. At least they will keep the indivdual disfuction in a couple so they will not contaminate anyone else, that will also keep the std’s from spreading, although with these two, I am sure the word cheat just means indulging their huge appetites with each other’s approval. I think her cheeks are melting off her face, and those boobs of hers look saggy and flat, she is twenty-five and modeling isn’t going to be kind to someone with her issues and common catalogue looks.

Now now…..calm down, did you forget to take your medication today?……….you know the “little pills” for “obsessive insane jealousy of Miranda Kerr”…….lol….No matter how much you rant and rave and foam at the mouth……MK will still be stunningly beautiful, have a perfect body, be one of the highest paid models in the world, have Orlando Bloom as her boyfriend……..AND you will still be a nobody writing ridiculous delusional crap on JJ…….lol!!!!