Marcia Cross's Husband Diagnosed With Cancer

Marcia Cross's Husband Diagnosed With Cancer

Desperate Housewives actress Marcia Cross‘s husband Tom Mahoney has been diagnosed with cancer, according to People.

While details are limited, Marcia‘s rep has stated, “He is currently under treatment and is responding very well.”

Tom, 51, and Marcia, 46, were married on June 24, 2006. On Feb. 20, 2007, they gave birth to fraternal twin daughters, Eden and Savannah.

Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Marcia Cross, Tom Mahoney

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

cancer has 1 “a” jared

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/20/2009 at 12:22 pm

obaaaama!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/20/2009 at 12:22 pm

obaaaama!

“They gave birth”? Only women can give birth and you should know that Jared.. That being said, OBAMA! :)

our prayers go to tom mahoney!

Poor woman… his previous long-time partner died in the 90′s

*her previous

************ @ 01/20/2009 at 1:05 pm

I hope he gets well soon!

That is really sad. I hope everything turns out ok.

god bless you

Get well soon.

Yes, as Elle #6 said, her previous boyfriend died of cancer. Sad to hear about this….

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong Marcia and Tom.

: ( I love Marcia Cross.. Wishing her husband a speedy recovery

my husbands aunt passed away from cancer just last week. it is such a devastating disease. god bless both if them in this time.

wish him a full and speedy recovery…saw the family at the LA zoo a month ago and they seemed like a normal and loving family.

Shemp lugosi @ 01/20/2009 at 2:53 pm

I have liked Marcia ever since she played Kate Sanders on One Life To Live. All the best to you & your partner, Marcia!

Hope he be alright my prayers are with his family.

Best Wishes @ 01/20/2009 at 3:43 pm

Our prayers are with them. Hope he has a full recovery!!

“On Feb. 20, 2007, they gave birth to fraternal twin daughters, Eden and Savannah.”

Don’t you mean MARCIA gave birth? Because last I checked, men don’t give birth.

captainjack @ 01/20/2009 at 4:55 pm

Let’s get bogged down in symantics, here. Who cares if it’s “she” or “they” gave birth? Childbirth is a two person process.

Anyway, I send my prayers and my love. Hopefully, he’ll beat this.

My thoughts are out to his family.

I know how it is for someone to go with cancer. My dad got pancreas and skin at different times. The skin was just a small mole on his nose so they removed that out in time. However the pancreas was the worst cause I had to see him go through Chemo when I was 11 and he always looked depressed. But I’m glad that he is still alive and cancer-free!

I hope Tom Mahoney gets better.

thats so sad, her previous husband died of cancer. I hope he gets better to see his two children grow up. this is heartbreaking

***** just can’t catch a break.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All