The Obamas Dance the Night Away

The Obamas Dance the Night Away

President Barack Obama and first Lady Michelle Obama dance the night away at the Home State Inaugural Ball, representing Hawaii and Illinois, held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

The President and First Lady danced to “At Last” by Etta James and performed by Beyonce.

First Lady Michelle Obama chose a cream-colored asymmetrical dress designed by Jason Wu. She wore a lemongrass colored outfit this afternoon during the Inauguration Ceremony.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the First Lady’s evening dress — YAY or NAY?

barack michelle obama inaugural dance 01
barack michelle obama inaugural dance 02
barack michelle obama inaugural dance 03
barack michelle obama inaugural dance 04
barack michelle obama inaugural dance 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

I love her dress!

itzzzkimmm @ 01/21/2009 at 3:01 am

She looked entirely classy. Everything about her is fabulous. This couple is just so sweet and you can just feel the love between them. They are just so genuine. I love them!! She rocked the hell out of that dress!

*28. racist folks like you are a minority getting even smaller. you’ll die miserable and lonely!

jolierocks @ 01/21/2009 at 3:20 am

NICE! Time for change :)

Mallory???????? You can’t be serious. Never has there been a classier First Lady than Laura Bush. Ms. Obama neds some charm school classes. Bad posture, bad smile, poor fashion choices.

alessia @ 01/21/2009 at 3:09 am

>>>>>>>>>>

What no 28 doesn’t realise is that racism is bad for everyone, even people like it who think they are better.

A society or a nation is a whole system. Racism infects the system like a cancer. It corrupts the system and if you live and operate within the system, you will also be infected. Don’t believe me?

Check out south africa during apartheid. Sure the white south africans thought they had it good. But there were costs – and one of the costs was that these white south africans always lived in fear.

Another cost? To be a racist, you must squash a part of your innocence and idealism. What do I mean? Well, take young children who are both, innocent and idealistic. Children don’t judge someone by his colour or race etc until they are taught to do so. Children simply see another human being and judge that person accordingly.

And so if you think about it, racism exacts a steep price on all who live in a racist society, – even for the so-called winners.

The only racist things that happened today was during the closing prayer. Racism is a TWO way street and DO NOT forget it. BE PREPARED.

One last comment here. Barack Obama does seem to love his wife, Michelle. It’s lovely to see this affection.

Too bad that I didn’t have the chance to see it. I only have CNN and I think that they stopped to show live like 9.00 PM in swedish time. But she looks gorgeous!
And I can’t believe what some people are saying.. it’s a very good change, the US really needs a good change (but I don’t think that people who lives in the US [not everybody] don’t see that the country mush have to change to the better) and Obama is the right one! Sorry for saying this, but people gotta change their mind and dont be such a retards.. oh my, get over the whole black/white thing and everything. I can’t believe that like one of the biggest countries with (almost) the most power are so after.. yuck.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE LOVELY FIRST LADY AND THE NEW PRESIDENT :):):)

I really liked the dress, and she has great arms, and wow a first couple you can actually tell that they love each other lol

are ya’ll blind? fugly dress…used tissue haute couture…

GORGEOUS

JJ, I would love to know WHY it is important to comment on Mrs. Obama’s dress sense. Why should this be of interest or relevant to anyone? As it happens she is a attractive woman who was dressed very appropriately for the Inauguration but are you going to publish pics of Mrs. Obama every day with the question….Yay/Nay?? This is totally ridiculous.

As a white European woman I never believed that the United States would have a non-white President. As a child I witnessed the newscasts of the black children being bussed into schools in the south and the appalling violence and terror which occurred. I admit that I was moved to tears when President Obama was taking his oath. It is a day of celebration for all the free world and not only the United States and I pray that he will be a strong and wise leader.
God bless America!

ANONNNNNN @ 01/21/2009 at 4:47 am

FUGLY. THEY ARE BOTH VERY UNATTRACTIVE. STRAIGHT UP. AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

my god, she looked absolutely fantastic!! america can be proud of its first lady!

# 28: OpsSS!!!! @ 01/21/2009 at 2:41 am
the ni*ggers day!!

**** OFF POOR MAN
Really, you suck ! SHAME ON U !!!!!!!

i want say yay or nay on what michelle obama was wearing but i will say YAY NO MORE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely. Many have said something so factual: Left over racists and haters = minority. As expected, the nastier ones are just more likely to be seen posting anonymously on the net.

Ruth @ 01/21/2009 at 4:29 am

______
All his threads on fashion are ridiculous, when his knowledge of it is infantile, and the majority of America’s is. Do many on this thread even know she is showcasing a young AMERICAN designer and showcasing AMERICAN talent? All this yay/ nay bs just breeds nastiness. Anyway, I just had to add some love for the First Lady to combat the bigots.

destinylost @ 01/21/2009 at 5:25 am

#6 Comment pay attention to the news the 40 -45 million for the ignauguration was donated by People and they put out alist So it wasn’t your money that was spent :P Anyways I thought they looked really lovely as a couple.

wow she’s stunning. I see racism is alive and well on just jared !

As stylish as they both are…they sometimes but very rarely have a fashion miss but I am very impressed with their look…Brava…vo!

Luciilockett @ 01/21/2009 at 6:04 am