Scarlett Johansson is a Dolce & Gabbana Girl

Scarlett Johansson is a Dolce & Gabbana Girl

Scope out this sultry new Dolce & Gabbana makeup ad featuring Scarlett Johansson, which was shot by Solve Sundsbo in London.

Thanks to People, the 24-year-old blonde beauty once again channels screen siren Marilyn Monroe.

Scarlett is sure of herself. She’s a beautiful girl, but she’s really easygoing. She is very Dolce & Gabbana,” designer Stefano Gabbana has said to WWD.

The first Scarlett ad for Dolce & Gabbbana was released earlier this week.

Posted to: Scarlett Johansson

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

why? :(

well, who cares.

no, no, no…

why? :(

well, who cares.

she looks tooo white…still shes beautiful

what a beauty…she’s got a perfect body and I love her lips!

what a beauty…she’s got a perfect body and I love her lips!

Marilyn? I think not.

cheninator @ 01/22/2009 at 4:01 pm

i wish she would f*ck off with this marilyn stuff, she really needs to stop trying and find her own image, stupid f*cking *****

whats wrong with her mouth? and her eyebrows are too dark and bushy to go with this hair color

Don’t know what all the fuss is about. Very average looking…………..

She looks stupid w/her mouth open like that! Looks like the mouthbreather Jess Shrimpson….

fugly leo @ 01/22/2009 at 4:32 pm

I wouldn’t mind playing in her dirtbox, that’s for sure!

* VICTORIA * @ 01/22/2009 at 4:33 pm

” B CHICK “, NUMBER # 9…AGREE…..Her eyebrows would look much better a little lighter..Her odd mouth is another story….NUMBER # 12….LOL..

She looks washed out and up. Why is she still a celebrity?

Uncanny resemblence to MM … looks damn good

that lip color is just wrong.

She’s no Marilyn Monroe…and it’s certainly not channeled with her hard looks. Marilyn had a more sensual look to her face and physical gestures…

PHOTOSHOP make a great job ! Of course

That’s about the dumbest picture I have ever seen. And everybody who has ever been to a photo-shoot like that will know that the dumbness of creating something like this can’t even be expressed in words.

I love her, she is so gorgeous. We shoudl clone her!

Psychochick @ 01/22/2009 at 7:34 pm

I like Scarlett but come on! There was only one Marilyn.

this ***** will never look like Marilyn monroe!! she needs to stop trying!

shes hot.. but pretty lame ripping off Marilyn if you ask me.. its been done and done and done.. Scarletts is hotter than Christina Aguileras and Lindsey lohans tho.. WAAAY HOTTER., but then again.. I dont think thats saying much..

lakers fan in boston @ 01/22/2009 at 8:35 pm

this one looks better than the other one but to many ppl try to look like marilyn

what’s so special about her?!…I don’t see it!

We understand now the “ACTING”-jealousness of the CRASH TEST DUMBY, LYLO(lying lohan), folks?

Nose job and photoshop, oh my

Ugh! She tries SO hard and fails, it’s a little sad. She’s a very AVERAGE looking chick with very AVERAGE talents and below average intelligence and no personality whatsoever. Nothing special about her at all. Nothing. Now stop trying to look like Marilyn people, you can’t mesure up!

IRISHGIRL68 @ 01/22/2009 at 11:22 pm

She’s pretty, but I agree… the mouth is odd… perhaps that’s the look they wanted…. D&G = B&J.

She looks like that blonde 90210 girl in this pic

i am gwyneth @ 01/23/2009 at 1:04 am

24? Puh-leeze, her implants maybe…….

Scarlett>>>>>>>>Blohan, yet I can’t stand neither of these *******!

elanenergy @ 01/24/2009 at 2:09 am

“Scarlett is sure of herself.” I’m sure she’s a vapid, no talent hack. Better cash in on those looks while you can, ’cause you don’t got much else to work with….

Will thise idiotic girl ever go away? She’s not an icon, she doesn’t look like an icon, she won’t become an icon by imitating an icon!

The hair is too harsh, with the curls being too defined. Her eyebrows are too dark for her hair shade, her eyeshadow is trampy. And as for her blowjob mouth? Basically the only thing this girl has. She’s been a disappointment since LiT. Actually, having seen most of her performances it’s amazing she ever convinced anyone she’s talented. What did she do in LiT that she hasn’t done in every single role- no matter how different they’re meant to be? She just found a proper vehicle.

And please, someone, make her stop ‘singing’!

I don’t understand why everyone is so judgmental. She is gorgeous and and very classy. I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to pay tribute to Marilyn, who is respected and someone that a lot of women, (most likely Scarlett as well) consider very inspiring. I think she has her own image by now and I’m sure she is perfectly happy with her image and probably doesn’t even think about the fact that some people think she needs her own image. And Jodi, I am no expert on photo shoots, or even taking pictures for that matter. Just out of curiosity, what is it that makes this picture the dumbest picture you have ever seen?

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for – in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Thanks for your post. What I want to point out is that when looking for a good online electronics retail outlet, look for a web site with full information on important factors such as the level of privacy statement, safety measures details, any payment methods, and also other terms and policies. Often take time to read the help plus FAQ areas to get a superior idea of what sort of shop will work, what they are capable of doing for you, and how you can make use of the features.