Shia LaBeouf: Paper Bag Head

Shia LaBeouf: Paper Bag Head

Shia LaBeouf keeps his face hidden by wearing a paper bag over his head while out and about with a similarly dressed man in Los Angeles on Thursday (January 22).

The 22-year-old Transformers actor kept his bum hand wrapped in a plastic bag and carried around his fave drink, a can of Arizona Iced Tea.

Yesterday, Shia was seen making a mad dash to his house when he spotted the paparazzi. Somebody doesn’t like to be photographed!

15+ pictures inside of paper bag head Shia LaBeouf

shia labeouf paper bag head 15
shia labeouf paper bag head 16
shia labeouf paper bag head 17

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Psychochick @ 01/22/2009 at 7:04 pm

Shia is hilarious. You gotta love his senseof humor. I wish fugly Michael Phelps would do this too. He is so hard on the eyes as well as overexposed.

Psychochick @ 01/22/2009 at 7:04 pm

SHIAKRAZY @ 01/22/2009 at 7:04 pm

HAHAHA SERIOUSLY LEAVE THE GUY ALONE! I LUV U SHIA!

Wait, when did Shia get fat and wear large white sweatshirts? DOes he have a twin?

Yeah, putting 15+ pictures of him makes this site no different.

cougar4shia @ 01/22/2009 at 7:40 pm

HA! That is one funny mofo!! Love you Shia..

And about the paps.. they are seriously out of control. This guy isn’t at a premiere or at a high profile restaurant or mall.. he is walking down the street in front of his house and these ******** camp there for no reason to take a gazillion photos of him walking his dog, drinking az tea and smoking. WTF?

Kudos to Shia for the paper bag trick.. better than say pulling a Penn or Baldwin and bashing a pap in the face (which they some what deserve with the smack talk they dish to try to bait a star).

hahaha, oh shia you never fail to disappoint me

Obama Economic Advisor Limits ‘White Male Construction Workers’ From Economic Stimulus Benefit
The statement about whites is absolutely a sign of things to come. I am not surprised at all, what I am surprised about is they aren’t even trying to hide it.

Yea, like THAT won’t get attention. I wish these whiney, baby actors would be gracious for their good luck. If they don’t like the paparazzi, then get out of acting and leave it to someone more grateful.

He’s funny.

SusanPevensie @ 01/22/2009 at 9:55 pm

I really do like pics of Shia, but I think the Pappz need to do some backing off! That’s why he’s wearing this plastic bag. I mean, if you’re going to be stalking him in his own neighborhood, that’s not good. He needs his privacy! I mean, c’mon! We’ve been getting new pics of him every day this week. Maybe not just from this site, but lots of other sites. Once a week or something would be just fine. Give the guy a break!!
BTW, I love Shia’s face. :) I don’t like this paper bag thing at all!

haha this had me lol for awhile!

cutiepie32 @ 01/22/2009 at 11:18 pm

Walking around with a paper bag on his head? What an effing loser! If you dont want anyone at all to see you then stay the hell home you reject!

shia's girl @ 01/23/2009 at 12:23 am

#51… u are lame! he’s a great actor! okay? so don’t say that LOOSER, he wants privacy, and ok, not the best way, but admmit it, it’s kinda fun, and smart too. so plz if u don’t like him or u don’t have something positive to say… then don’t comment. tnx

i am gwyneth @ 01/23/2009 at 1:01 am

he never looked BETTER

OHmigawd. I lOVE SHIA, He’s sooo adorable <333
Stupid papz :((

This is pretty funny IMO. I remember doing this back in 1st grade!

ahahahahahahah lol
whatever shia you are born gifted….and even if you are under a bag.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious!!

Hi my name is Shia. I’m an idiot.

up the st @ 01/23/2009 at 8:32 pm

..he lives down the st from my house.. and the paps are always der.. its soo annoying.. .. they got my car and my liscens plate in some of the pics.. he cant deal with fame this kid

#12.
Are you kidding me?
Robert Pattinson?
He’s the fugliest person ever!
And I bet Shia is a million times cooler than Robert.

#72
Omg, I cant believe you live down the street from him!
That is so awesome!
I’m so jealous!
I love shia!
Omg, your sooo lucky!

More paperbaghead pics at http://www.paperbaghead.com. Have you seen one, send it to me please and I will publish them on my website.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All