Taylor Lautner is Spit Sexy

Taylor Lautner is Spit Sexy

Taylor Lautner, who is beefing up for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight sequel New Moon, spits out quite the loogie after returning home from another rigorous workout in Los Angeles on Tuesday (January 20).

A few weeks ago, the 16-year-old actor said that he packed on 20 pounds of muscle for the new role and guaranteed he’d add another 10. He said he he hoped to go even “above and beyond” that. That’s THIRTY+ pounds of muscle!!!

If you haven’t already, check out the video of Taylor showing off his bulging biceps and his 8-pack!

10+ pictures inside of spit sexy Taylor Lautner

taylor lautner spit sexy 01
taylor lautner spit sexy 02
taylor lautner spit sexy 03
taylor lautner spit sexy 04
taylor lautner spit sexy 05
taylor lautner spit sexy 06
taylor lautner spit sexy 07
taylor lautner spit sexy 08
taylor lautner spit sexy 09
taylor lautner spit sexy 10

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

I know that this is a pervy thing to see and totally random, but if you were to crop the second picture after the cut (spitting one) it totally looks like taylor has a bent over naked bum in his face. Am I awful? Can anyone else see it?

‘Spit sexy’? NO ONE can possibly be spit sexy.

How old are you guys, 12? The main pic really wasn’t necessary to post!

taylor just keeps getting hotter and hotter every day.
love him (L)

I find him ugly =!

OMG Taylor Is Fiitttt As !

Love him so Much
Cant Wait To See Him In NewMoon =]

What ill give Jst To Have Him !

well, i hate when guys spit. but he’s so hot that it really doesn’t matter.
and his car! i luve it but what kind of car is it?

Um.. someone remind me what the age of consent is.. is it different in canada? i’m stalking the new moon set FOR SURE now..

am i cheating on rob?

letterstotwilight.com

eww he’s just dirty there’s nothing sexy about spitting in the street!what an ass!

Eww that is disgusting.

And i agree that i dont think its safe for a 16 year old who is still growing to put on so much weight. Sadly he has a babay face and is not attractive.

And why is he on this part of the website he should be on the jrs site because he is one!

Charlotte @ 01/22/2009 at 2:49 pm

#27 Gracie @ 01/22/2009 at 11:35 am ‘Spit sexy’? NO ONE can possibly be spit sexy.

My boyfriend is when he spits on my hand before…….

My god, Taylor is one hot werewolf!

the_boyfriend @ 01/22/2009 at 2:57 pm

Gross.
weird nose as well.

ALexandra @ 01/22/2009 at 3:02 pm

hum that main pic was sorta not nice to post
LET THE GUY SPIT IN PRiVATE!!!!!!!!!
gee tht’s not something we want to see

anyway i don’t mind he is still hot to my eyes!

u’re the one who’s ugly ! he’s ****** damn hot!all the twilight guyz are hot and u can say the girls are too!(K) go twilight <333

#23 and #32 the closest I can get to see what car it is. It might be a GM (General Motors) car, maybe a Pontiac G6 (One of GM’s car brands) not sure but thats the closest I can guess. But Im still looking to see what car it is. And I’ll come back if I ever do find out what car it really is.

Looks like the steroids are paying off!

he still looks good @ 01/22/2009 at 4:19 pm

the spit pic was unnecessary..just like the previous pic of Brad Pitt’s fly being open..That being said..

Taylor looks mighty fine. A very sexy boy.

he still looks good @ 01/22/2009 at 4:19 pm

Taylor looks mighty fine. A very sexy boy.

he still looks good @ 01/22/2009 at 4:19 pm

Taylor looks mighty fine. A very sexy boy.

Omg I would so go to jail for one night with him lol. Damn he is hot for a 16 year old.

He’ just amazing! the photo i really disgusting ,but he stills hot…and he’s adding pounds just beacause of his caracter,jacob in new moon..is his job!
love him

hey #6 calm down hes not pickin his nose and eatin it lol

Taylor’s so hott ;D

lol #30 are u insane dude? hes extreamly sexy and getin better with age ;D

It’s SAFE to lift weights, gain weight, etc. at his age – he won’t stunt his growth or anything. It’s just not usually POSSIBLE. The hormones that make men grow muscle don’t usually kick in until late teens/early twenties. Good luck with the next 10+ pounds, that’s all I can say.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All