Taylor Lautner is Spit Sexy

Taylor Lautner is Spit Sexy

Taylor Lautner, who is beefing up for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight sequel New Moon, spits out quite the loogie after returning home from another rigorous workout in Los Angeles on Tuesday (January 20).

A few weeks ago, the 16-year-old actor said that he packed on 20 pounds of muscle for the new role and guaranteed he’d add another 10. He said he he hoped to go even “above and beyond” that. That’s THIRTY+ pounds of muscle!!!

If you haven’t already, check out the video of Taylor showing off his bulging biceps and his 8-pack!

10+ pictures inside of spit sexy Taylor Lautner

taylor lautner spit sexy 01
taylor lautner spit sexy 02
taylor lautner spit sexy 03
taylor lautner spit sexy 04
taylor lautner spit sexy 05
taylor lautner spit sexy 06
taylor lautner spit sexy 07
taylor lautner spit sexy 08
taylor lautner spit sexy 09
taylor lautner spit sexy 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

Daaaaaayuuuum!!! Now that’s what I call “CUT”! He sure is gonna make the ladies go wild.

I really love him <333
I can’t wait for New Moon!!
He’s sooo hot =)

K_t_forever @ 01/26/2009 at 9:57 pm

The picture is kinda gross of him spitting…but he’s still hot. WAY hot. and im glad so many of you think he is so ugly. That means I can have him all to myself. lol. hahaha. We have more in common than many of you would think. Can’t wait to see him shine in New Moon. He’s doing a great job at bulking up the healthy way…working out. He’s definitely NOT taking steoroids. His car kinda seems girly, and I’m a girl, and I like it. although i don’t know what it actually is.

Haha! For a second there I thought it was Katie Holmes.

OMG
Taylor is sooooooooo hoooooooot…
But does anyone know what kind if car he’s driving ?!

OMG! HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT !
I LOVE ‘IM SINCE SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL .. LOL
just kidding.. he was so kid.. but taylor looks better nowww ;DD

taylor just keeps getting hotter and hotter every day. [2]

*——————*

The real real @ 02/03/2009 at 7:57 pm

How dare you say taylor is ugly, heck you may be ugly Elaine. It is not nice to talk about people when you might just be UGLY yourself

futuremrs.lautner @ 02/03/2009 at 8:43 pm

even when he’s spitting he’s looks cute (= he’s so sexy, i love him soooooo much

He is so perfect !!! Intelligent, sporty,charming,friendly,has a great tan and a wonderful smile =D !! What else ?! ; )
I’m so happy that he will play Jacob Black in New Moon, I would be disappointed if it would be Michael Copon !!

omg is saw the video and i almost died Taylor is so sexy

EU QUERO ENGOLIR ESSE CUSPE GOSTOSO TESUDO!

Tiffany mendez @ 02/15/2009 at 6:38 pm

He looks too tired…they working that boy way too hard!

Jesus! He’s just PERFECT! I love him and I’m so happy that he’s going to play new moon! He looks hooooot!

rICH(LAND)GIRL @ 02/23/2009 at 9:50 pm

All boys spit….it’s just a guy thing. Yeah it is kinda disgusting but hey, he’s Taylor freakin’ Lautner….I can let him slide!!

undercover twilight ninja @ 02/26/2009 at 2:41 pm

he even looks sexy when he spits !!!

I love Taylor and Im a big fan but that is kind of gross! Maybe he hada hard workout and just had to spit!!
lol
it happens!!

Kykybonkerz @ 03/09/2009 at 5:59 pm

Aww. I like the picture. It shows how human he is. Not to mention, it’s cute how he can’t spit properly. Haha.

jen,the twilighter @ 03/15/2009 at 7:32 am

ewww

thats so gross doing in the public

his spit is a hundred times nicer than your appearance (i mean the people who said he is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

niicolley* @ 03/15/2009 at 11:40 am

OMG! ily Talyor .Lautner he’s qoinq to be my hubby…..

Really I love these images
is very very sexy

I Love Him But Seriously Did You Have To Put This Up !

Mrs. Jacob black @ 03/24/2009 at 7:21 am

gross picture

AHMAZING VIDEO

still love him!!!!

***Go Team Jacob***

berrypunch @ 03/25/2009 at 7:16 pm

I HATE GUYS WHO SPIT!!!
but i love taylor!!

can anyone plz tell me what car that is?
thanx..

mslautner @ 03/28/2009 at 8:02 pm

spitting is gross beyond belief, but anything this boy does is gorgeous, gotta say :)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All