Hayden Panettiere's 911 Call Revealed

Hayden Panettiere's 911 Call Revealed

Hayden Panettiere recently had her license confiscated at NV Lounge, a nightclub in Suffern, New York, an hour outside Manhattan. The 19-year-old Heroes actress allegedly slipped in through a private side entrance to meet up with friends.

The owner of the nightclub tells Inside Edition that Hayden approached the main bar and ordered a drink. The bartender asked for ID and seeing she was under 21, confiscated her license. Then she and her friends were escorted out of the bar.

The owner of the club says Hayden was “very frustrated” and “annoyed” at having her license taken. The teen star phoned local police.

Click inside to read the entire 911 convo…

911 Operator: “What’s your name?”

Pannettiere: “Hayden…I went into a bar and I showed them my ID. They let me in and um…he took my ID and he won’t give it back.”

911 Operator: “What bar is it?”

Pannettiere: “NV.”

911 Operator: “NV?”

Pannettiere: “Yeah!”

911 Operator: “Ok, and he took your ID and they’re not going to give it back to you?”

Pannettiere: “Yeah, and I need to get on a plane in a couple of days and I really need my ID back…I live in California.”

911 Operator: “Ok, we have officers on the way.”

Pannettiere: “Thank you very much.”

Hayden was reportedly crying when she tried to get her ID back. She denied to authorities that she tried to buy a drink at the club. Police asked the club owner to return Hayden’s driver’s license.

The club owner says Hayden “is welcome to have dinner [at NV], but to party you have to be over 21.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

wow ..They are really strict thats good to see !! celebs usually get treated like their above the law!!

* VICTORIA * @ 01/23/2009 at 6:09 pm

Good for the bar tender…..Some celebrities think they are above everything and anything…..Surely she did not think they would let her and her friends have a drink?…….

She is such a baby. She broke the law and then lied about it and then cried about it.. AND HER BEHAVIOR WAS REWARDED WHEN SHE WAS GIVEN HER ID BACK!

And i can’t believe Suffern, NY has any place you can call a “club” I grew up there and they barely have bars, let alone anything resembling a club. it’s podunk.

HA gooo! in her face! i agree w/ #1. celebs should be treating no differently then the rest of us. they act like they’re so superior. who does she think she is going in a side entrance and askign for a drink?!

a total fan @ 01/23/2009 at 6:14 pm

911 Is for medical emergencys!!!!!!!!!!!! She should have called the police department. She is crying about her license when someone could have needed the operator because of a heart attack or something more serious!!! She should be fined for using 911 for something like that. It says she called the local police but its a 911 transcript?

Kate walsh fan @ 01/23/2009 at 6:15 pm

Oh my god! dumb

HAYDENS BIGGEST FAN! @ 01/23/2009 at 6:18 pm

THE IS THE STUPIEST I HAVE EVER HEARD! FIRST THE 911 CALL IS NOT TRUE CUZ HAYDEN LIVE IN NYC NOT CALIFORNIA !! THE DUDE WHO MADE THIS UP WANTED 5 SECOUNDS FAME .! AND LOOK IT WORKED!!

I agree with victoria and snack. Just because she’s a celebrity does not mean that she could order a drink.. for gods sake, she’s still underage. what made her think that the bartender would actually give her one?

Take in your face miss Hayden. She think she are a woman but she still a teenager…stupid teenager.

spoiled brat @ 01/23/2009 at 6:23 pm

Who in the eff does this little tramp think she is? Thank God someone was doing their job and took her id.

If they had served her and she got in a wreck or injured in some other way, she would have been the first to file suit against the club/restaurant, Manhattan, the bartender, New York State, George W. Bush, etc.

I CAN’T BELIEVE she called 911. Such a effing attitude of entitlement because she’s some dumb celebrity.

Thanks for posting, Jared. Nice to see a “celebrity” called to the carpet.

HAYDENS BIGGEST FAN! @ 01/23/2009 at 6:25 pm

ALL OF U HATERZ IN THIS COMMENT BOX!! ITS ALL FAKE .! ALL OF U DONT KNOW A **** ABOUT HER AND CALLING HER NAMES GET OVER UR SELFS!

spoiled brat @ 01/23/2009 at 6:27 pm

I truly hope no one lost their life while waiting to get through to the 911 operator beause this oatmeal for brains bimbo called 911 to report that a club had kept her license.

Does this idiot not realize SHE’S THE ONE THAT BROKE THE LAW?

Stupid *******.

I wish more bartenders took away ID’s or kicked out underage celebrities. Why do they get to break the law? Lindsay partied underage for years and no one did anything. I agree 911 is for emergencies not for whiny celebrities to cry to.

spoiled brat @ 01/23/2009 at 6:27 pm

kiss my ****, #12 and go su*ck it!!!!

good that the bar tender took her ID, and i’m sure there are other ways of getting your ID back other than calling 911…wow she’s so not bright…

That’s real cute, “Hayden’s Biggest Fan”. Don’t be using my Name (in #14) anymore, chump!!!

You need to go and read your teeny bopper magazines all about Hayden Dingbat Whatever her last name is.

Good. The little idiot’s lucky she didn’t get arrested.

Ahahaha, all these bit**** trying to act like they’re better than Lindsay Lohan. I can’t wait for MiHoley.

#7. woooow. are you really a fan? SHE LIVES IN CALIFORNIA.
seriously. check out her candids, most of which are in CALI.

It wasn’t like it was a fake ID, #3. Why shouldn’t have been returned?

Get real, #12.

Well done!….In your a$$ Hayden!! :lol:

That kind of stupid reaction just prove how much she still sooo stupid teenager!!

1.911 is for medical or police emergencies. granted it was extreme for her to call there but given that she didn’t probably know any other number not that much of a shock

2. she had a point. they won’t let her get on a plane or possibly into the airport without an ID.

3. the bartender was an wuss for taking her id. there’s not a state in this country that doesn’t allow a restaurant/store etc to refuse service to someone as long as the reason isn’t illegal. ie, I can’t refuse to serve you a drink because you are blind. I can’t refuse to let you into my bar because you are in a wheelchair. I can’t kick your butt out for trying to illegally buy alcohol. THAT is what he should have done. warned her once that they were not going to serve her liquor and if she was caught trying to buy it or get an adult companion to buy it for her, all of them would be kicked out and banned for life.

excuse the typo. I mean I CAN kick you out for breaking the law like trying to illegally buy liquor.

this sounds fake to me

wow. why does she think she can just do whatever she wants? because she’s famous? how ignorant. and why call 911? honestly? how dumb is she?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All