Rachel McAdams is Laundromat Lovely

Rachel McAdams is Laundromat Lovely

Rachel McAdams totes around the Kooba “Carla” bag as she rolls out a suitcase full of clothes from a laundromat in the New York City’s SoHo on Thursday (January 22).

The 30-year-old Canadian actress sported Hurley‘s “Delany” Girls Vest.

Rachel has been in town to film her new detective flick, Sherlock Holmes. She plays leading lady Irene Adler, a femme fatale from New Jersey who once outwitted Sherlock (Robert Downey Jr.), earning his grudging respect.

Ms. McAdams is reportedly dating actor Josh Lucas (Poseidon, Glory Road).

10+ pictures inside of laundromat lovely Rachel McAdams

rachel mcadams laundromat 01
rachel mcadams laundromat 02
rachel mcadams laundromat 03
rachel mcadams laundromat 04
rachel mcadams laundromat 05
rachel mcadams laundromat 06
rachel mcadams laundromat 07
rachel mcadams laundromat 08
rachel mcadams laundromat 09
rachel mcadams laundromat 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is so cool and very nice. Down to earth. I was watching an off-broadway show ( FUERZA BRUTA) with friends last night and there she was! We approached her while we were going down the stairs after the show ended and she was very nice about it..even made the extra effort to find a spot for us to take pics with her together.

she looks great

she’s so pretty, and I really like Josh too. That’d be cute!

question for #1 @ 01/23/2009 at 12:16 pm

Could you tell who Rachel was there with last night?!?! With all these new rumors I was just a little curious if she was there with her supposed new love interest!!

she’s so beautiful. i love the way she does her make up

I just love her style ; )

Great actress too.

hope she’s happy with her new man…she looks great

Yawn. Wake me when she gets back together with Gosling. That’s the only way she is interesting.

anonymous @ 01/23/2009 at 2:21 pm

Love her! she seems so down to earth not to mention she’s quite talented

Seriously! This chick is ugly. I dont get why people like her so much She has a huge forehead and a skeletal face..ewww. She s not even a good actress.

I love Rachel pictures. Yah! : )

Is the Josh Lucas thing true?

I like her taste in men!!!

Loving the hat @ 01/23/2009 at 2:44 pm

This chick can wear hats I’m jealous, she always looks so cute

I can’t see any laundry :(

Luckety luck luck @ 01/23/2009 at 3:16 pm

WHAT??? She and Josh Lucas? She gets all the good ones!

If she dates Leo at some point I may need to hate her. But for now she rocks!!!!! good taste indeed!!!

shoegal421 @ 01/23/2009 at 3:19 pm

great skin!

duckface and cant act

FOR question for #1 @ 01/23/2009 at 12:16 pm

Rachel was with a lady friend last night…actually after the show, they headed to the bar and had some drinks and when we were leaving the theater, she was outside hanging out with a bunch of people….and no, didnt see Josh Lucas there.

Just saying @ 01/23/2009 at 3:27 pm

Hopefully Downey can help with her recent of flop films. Her face and forehead is so distracting. To she has the joker look reminding me of his sidekick Harley Quinn.

Sounds like some Rachel haters are making multiple postings…so sad!!

Josh Lucas is a DREAM // They are Cute

Rachel haters? No just realistic people … she ain’t all that. Bland is a word that comes to mind when i see her

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All