Prince Harry & Chelsy Davy Split

Prince Harry & Chelsy Davy Split

Prince Harry and his on-and-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy have called it quits once more.

One senior royal source who knows the couple told The Sunday Telegraph: “It is true: they have parted. It’s amicable but the relationship has run its course.” Another royal source said: “[The couple] are still on speaking terms but they are categorically no longer an item.”

The split is said to have been “amicable”. Prince Harry, 24, and Chelsy, 23, seemed quite cozy while vacationing on Mauritius Island one month ago.

As for how official this is, Chelsy has updated her Facebook relationship status to “Single”.

Photos: Shaun Botterill/Getty
Posted to: Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

vanessajonas @ 01/24/2009 at 5:39 pm

finally! yeeiii

That’s too bad.

Lol, he saw the picture of her smoking on Perez.

eeeh who care!!

GREAT! Now maybe I have a shot!!! Just kidding….no not really I’m booking my flight right NOW!

So what ?

Harry is an angry young man.

I wonder if they got him into therapy after the tragic death of is mother?! You can tell he is angry. It could be because of what happend to his mother.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/24/2009 at 6:14 pm

she’s not that bad looking
but who cares about their break up
from what ive heard about him, he seems like a douche

Best thing she ever did.

Best thing she ever did.

god, he’s not attractive……..any girl who wants to go out with him is just interested by his “royal life”, money and all waht it includes……personally, he could be the richest man alive, I wouldn’t marry him :p lol. And for those who’d be like “yeah but who says he would want you?!”, I’d just say “lol, good one but I just gave an opinion dumbass” haha. I know I’m crazy and proud of it =)

Hey everyone, really random but please check out this cause!!: “Babies Want Clean Air” !!

The blog site is: http://thefilthbusters.wordpress.com
(Still under construction but check it out!!)

AND the facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=126300025005

PLEASE JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE! it’ll really be helpful for our project!! thank you!!!!

and in regards to the post, how long do you think till theyre back together again??

The blog site is: http://thefilthbusters.wordpress.com
(Still under construction but check it out!!)

GREAT
I never really liked Chelsy, nor did I ever like Kate! So I’m hoping to hear same news about her and Wills SOON!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/24/2009 at 8:32 pm

`so… they’re english trash.

Infamous @ 15

Your an American **********!! Go figure

Yecch! What a repulsive looking couple.

“Prince Harry” looks like a date r*per and she looks drunk! :(

This all happened in a SPLIT-SECOND, folks!!

he’s an entitled racist douche anyway.

eww that girl is hideous

it’s prince william who should split with desperate princess wannabe watie katie!!!! this girl is so fake n she does nothing! she take pics of i dunno what for her parents’ company website! well we know she’s good-for-nothing! she’s lazy that’s why she quits part-time job at jigsaw! poor england!
chelsea is so fab, she studies and goes on training! she’s willing to pursue a career and deosn’t care about public opinions! while kate is too afraid to be dumped…

mediterranean @ 01/25/2009 at 11:54 am

mama,

You just wrote down what I want, thanks!

Chelsy is university-educated young lady who just completed her master programme and has started to work for a very respected law firm in London. Her family is so rich which makes her not to be needy for Harry’s money.

She is like other dumb princess-wanna-be-but-do-nothing-in-life katie.

A. Peasant @ 01/25/2009 at 1:01 pm

What a bunch of losers you all are. Not one of not know either one of this couple. You only know from media reports which look for controversy and hype. They might be the nicest people on earth or total idiots. We do not know. So dont judge them. I personally know people who have moved in their social circles who are very nice people. They themselves have also told me that both these people are decent young people. So get a life all of you. Just wish them both well in their lives and get on with yours which i am sure if it was subjected to the same scrutiny as theirs would leave a lot to be desired.

mediterranean @ 01/25/2009 at 5:03 pm

I meant CHELSY IS “NOT’ LIKE KATIE, pardon!