Kate Winslet Wins 2009 SAG Award

Kate Winslet Wins 2009 SAG Award

Kate Winslet proudly shows off her award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role for her work in The Reader at the 2009 SAG Awards (Screen Actors Guild).

“I’m a bit lost for words, I’m sorry,” the 33-year-old British actress said as she accepted her statue at the Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 25) in Los Angeles.

Kate looked vibrant in a blue Narciso Rodriguez gown, Chopard jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes.

20+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet @ the 2009 SAG Awards

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Kate looks GORGEOUS!!
Congratulations for her! She deserves it more than anyone!!

serephina @ 01/25/2009 at 9:14 pm

She looks so beautiful. Her dress is stunning and fitted – unlike a curtain :)

She is showing she is an actress that can actually act.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/25/2009 at 9:16 pm

she looks good.
nice tits.

Wow, wow, wow. Stunning.

beautiful as usual..you deserve it girl!!!! I hope she wins best actress as well!!!!

damnit i love this woman<3 she deserves all the praise

True beauty
amazing talent
she so deserved it!

angiepantz @ 01/25/2009 at 9:22 pm

1st! gorgeous. She is a great actress, person. A perfect role model in hollywood

I don’t like the dress. Her hips look so wide!

Could she show any more cleavage? She wants to be on the cover of the magazines sooooooo bad, and she knows that it won’t be her on the cover…well, she may be get a corner of the cover with those hooters hanging out….

She’s a great actress, she doesn’t have to dress like a stripper.

dont like the dress either, her hair and make up too

I love this dress! The color and the style! Kate is definitely one actress that can really act, just like #2 said.

Stephanie @ 01/25/2009 at 9:34 pm

Yayyyy Kate!! :D

And can I just say, that woman has the most naturally perfect boobs ever… I envy them. haha

No seriously though, she’s gorgeous and SO deserves all the awards she’s getting. One of the best actresses of our generation, for sure <3

Kate pure elegance you look gorgeous.. Amazing Talent, so happy for your win..well deserved….

Love her! So happy she won! Next BAFTA and Oscar!

shenanyginz @ 01/25/2009 at 9:38 pm

beautiful.

Beautiful actress, but don’t like the dress.

I just love her. She looks stunning in that blue. Congratulations Kate!

i still don’t understand how she can be nominated for best actress in the reader for an academy award but all throughout the awards season she’s been nominated in this category for revolutionary road. i just hope it doesn’t hurt her chances of winning because she is long overdue

IF she deserves which…..according to all the accalades she has received thus far….then she should and will most likely win OSCAR…needless to say I wanted Jolie to win:)

Should’ve been Cruz’s.

I was pulling for either her or Penelope to win, they were the two big standouts for me in that category, so yay for Kate! she looks gorgeous too

Lisa #2.... @ 01/25/2009 at 10:33 pm

She looks absolutely beautiful in this dress. It shows all her curves that women should have. Her make up looks so fresh and light yet it’s still looks like she is out on the town. Her skin is flawless. She looks like a winner. I think she is probably one of the best actresses we have right now. She always picks movies that are the right choices for her to play. I would love to see her try a comedy someday though.

I can’t say it enough, gorgeosity. She is outstanding –usualy I look for the Angelina Jolie pics first but Kate literally took my breath away when I saw her on TV .Stunning

Like the color of the dress on her, but not that style. It’s way too tight and makes her look very hippy, she’s stuffed into it like a sausage, not flattering on her at all.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All