Shia LaBeouf is a Patagonia Person

Shia LaBeouf is a Patagonia Person

Shia LaBeouf keeps warm in a Patagonia top as he picks up lunch at Mom’s Bob restaurant with a mystery male on Saturday (January 24) in Glendale, Calif.

The 22-year-old actor didn’t cover his head with a paper bag this time!

Shia still wore a cast around his left wrist, which was a result of his refusal to take a Breathalyzer test after his car crash/DUI bust. The injury was written into his next movie, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

20+ pictures inside of Patagonia person Shia LaBeouf

shia labeouf patagonia 18
shia labeouf patagonia 19
shia labeouf patagonia 20

A&E

awwwwwwwwwwww
shiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
!!!yay post more post more please.
he looks absolutely great love his smile and his clothes,.

Cada dia mais LINDO esse minino!

Cada dia mais LINDO esse minino! =DD

oneofakind @ 01/25/2009 at 11:27 am

He looks great =)

Why is he famous???? I guess anyone can “act’ these days…

gossipgirl @ 01/25/2009 at 11:28 am

How is the cast the result of him refusing to take a breathalyzer test? Can someone explain?

oneofakind @ 01/25/2009 at 11:29 am

Opinions differ, Justin.

Why does this post make him soung like he is gay??? ” he picks up lunch at Mom’s Bob restaurant with a mystery male on Saturday” LOL
At least he is smiling in these pics, he has a great smile :)

WHO IS WRITING THIS?!? His cast is the “result of him not taking a breathalyzer test”? You seem to be implying he got a beat down from the cops.
His cast is result of an auto accident at which he refused to take a breathalyzer test.

queenoftrashin @ 01/25/2009 at 12:06 pm

His wrist is hurt because he refused to take a Breathalizer? Say what?

There’s the shia we all know and love…

His wrist is in a cast because he got in a car accident.

The result of not taking a Breathalyzer was getting his license suspended for a year.

Proofreading never hurt a writer!

jjess85022 @ 01/25/2009 at 1:56 pm

at least he’s smiling…

I don’t think not wanting to take the breathlizer extended the length of his injury. it appears that things will never be the same. I hope it doesn’t effect his romantic life. I can’t wait for him in Indy jones 5!

SMİLE SMİLE SMİLE=)=)=)==)=)=)=)=)===))))))))));;;;))))))))))

gay maybe? @ 01/25/2009 at 2:19 pm

Maybe it sounds gay because he is gay?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/25/2009 at 2:19 pm

these headlines are fcuking horrible..
`
“a patagonia person”?!? c’mon!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/25/2009 at 2:20 pm

hahahahahahaha

aww he looks so cute! i love him, and he looks happy, smiling:)

always smile shia ;;;;))))))))))))))) ;p

What a fine looking guy!

Lindo é pouco pra ele! =DD

SusanPevensie @ 01/25/2009 at 3:31 pm

Keep on smilin’, Shia!! :) And nice new hat, btw! (Even though I like your others.) lol

oooh so hot!

So much hotter than zac efron. And he can act!!!!

since when does refusing to take a breathalyzer test result in a broken hand? wtf people serioulsy GTFO!!!!

anyway Shia, my dear, looking very very sexy. and im loving that new hat. kawasaki was kinda getting on my nerves, not gonna lie. and that smile is wonderful =]

thebeardisanononono... @ 01/25/2009 at 5:18 pm

I agree with #25, shia is ugly! when I first saw these photos i did not even recognize who he was he looks that ugly now, it is the facial hair now, yuck. I hope that the next time there are photos of this guy on the net he will have shaved. Shia was so freaking HOT (I mean melting hot) in Transformers, Disturbia and Greatest Game Ever Played, that is the shia I miss and liked. :D

Mystery man? Looks liked a friend, buddy.

As least he’s in a good mood, after the stalking. =P I wonder what made his mood go happy so fast.

he aint smilin cuz he c dem! lol he givin em a fake smile cuz he cant stand em!

lookin goos bookie

TMZ says.. “Shia still wore a cast around his left wrist, which was a result of his refusal to take a Breathalyzer test after his car crash/DUI bust.”

wtf? His cast is a result of an injury in the car crash, not because he refused a breathalyzer test. Also, he’s had a couple surgeries on his injured hand, and the cast is there post operative. And… he was exonerated of blame for the crash.

For heavens sake, TMZ, learn to write coherent, truthful English.

vraiment sexy ce Shia !!!!!!!!! SEXY !!!!

slick cat @ 01/25/2009 at 8:41 pm

kiss, kiss, kiss………..I want Shia between my thias…..

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE HIM!!!1
HE’S JUST PERFECT !! AND WITH THAT SMILE HE’S KILLING MEE!!!
JAJAJAJAJA HE’S SOOOO MINE!!

i think shia has a little sugar in his blood. everytime he’s in a photo he’s by himself or with a guy!

smileyamy @ 01/26/2009 at 2:34 am

he looks great. love him!!

wow Bo got fat

patagonia person??
what is that??

glad other people picked it up but jared it sounds like your implying that since he didnt take a breathalzyer he still has to wear his cast!

REWRITE

That’s Bo Barrett they grew up together, also an actor

@ #10 and #18: HAHAHHAHA, Tell me about it.

Any who, shabby as he is, I still think he’s fine as freaking hell.

ALSO, why say “mystery man”. As if to imply that he’s gay. I’m almost certain you meant, “a pal” or something. You really need to start wording properly.

that guy he’s with is Bo Barrett, he’s an actor. I bet they are secret lovers.

He has a friend who’s uglier than he is? What are the odds?

I love that he’s a Patagonia person. Shows he care about the environment.

i luvs me some shia…but not feelin this new look. bring back this slacked back, mini scruff shia!!

PATAGONİA PERSON ????

Oh hell naw.. Wassup w/all the haters????? Lizzie(#25) Shia is FINE
GORGEOUS SEXY BEAUTIFUL and DREAMY……….
Yeah this article was wack.

love you, Shia…………

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD could not entice me to want to be a popular actor etc. This sort of stuff would drive me postal! I’d rather be poor and unknown. What am I saying – I am poor and unknown. I dont even use my real name!