Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Hugo Boss 'Element' Ad

Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Hugo Boss 'Element' Ad

Check out this new ad of The Tudors star Jonathan Rhys Meyers, the face of Hugo Boss’s new scent for men, Hugo Element.

This Friday, January 30th @ 5PM, guests who make a $65 purchase of Hugo Element at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City will get to meet JRM and have him autograph their fragrance bottle.

Later this year, JRM will be appearing in a new film, Shelter with Julianne Moore. He also just completed filming From Paris With Lovewith John Travolta.

Bigger ad pics inside…

jonathan rhys meyers hugo boss element ad 01
jonathan rhys meyers hugo boss element ad 02

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

it looks like a painting

he is so handsome. and such a good actor

i love him in the tudors. he is the perfect king henry

Russian girl @ 01/26/2009 at 8:49 pm

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Handsome. He is absolutely Gorgeous!

What i wouldn’t do to him if i got hold of him! He’s so sexy!

I don’t know hwy, I can’t just get on him like I used to

I think he gets better and better

luv2watch @ 01/26/2009 at 9:58 pm

he’s perferct. I’ll travel to NY just to meet him!

my number one crush!!

He’s a really great actor — The Tudors YES!

I like him better now. He’s beautiful

I love me an Irish man. :)

Boy do I love this man. Would like to see him in more films

Amazing, just amazing. Love Rhys! :-)

YES. He is such a talented and handsome guy. I hope his career continues to grow as he really is the total package.

more like rehab king

he is such a good actor, and a handsome man, i wish for great things for him.

WHAT AMERICANS WILL DO FOR MONEY IS REALLY AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING, folks!!

Is he still gay?

Well he’s not American. But I can think of worse things than endorsing a perfume and meeting some fans.

Elizabeth @ 01/27/2009 at 2:01 am

total hottie!!

gay or not, he’s definitely hot

huh? since when is he gay i thought he had a fiance. Either way he’s a handsome guy.

tiffer7497 @ 01/27/2009 at 4:36 am

When do The Tudors start up again? He is so hot!

Love Hugo
John is Gorgeous
Ad SUCKS!

OMG!! The lips on this man!!!!! I need a fan — just looking at him is getting me sweat! He’s one gorgeous Irishman!!!

DIDDO BEJEEBUS

British Latin American @ 01/27/2009 at 12:42 pm

So pretty.

He’s freakin hot, but I dont like the new add campeign.

@ NOELLE Is he really engaged? Bummer! Kidding, I wish him al the best!

ILoveVelvetGoldmine @ 01/27/2009 at 5:25 pm

Im gonna buy it for my boyfriend for Valentines Day. Thankyou JRM for everything.

Heeza douche.

Heeza douche.

i m mad about jonathan rhys meyer.he is toooooooooo hot

***?Guess?*** @ 01/31/2009 at 5:41 am

JRM is such a natural beauty, so he needs no Photoshop!!!
I hate the whole ad, because he looks unnatural and artificial – not like himself.
JRM is a serious and successful global superstar – he is a great actor. But I hate the Hugo Boss fragrance campaign at Macy’s. Not cool. I wish him a huge career and all the best for his future as an actor.

i am fan of jonathan rhys meyers r hot and sexy. i like it when him walk throught hugo. cos he r lovely eyes and look good. i wish meet him how. he is gorgeous guy. i will find dvd like that