Daniel Craig is a Tintin Man

Daniel Craig is a Tintin Man

Daniel Craig and girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell arrive at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday (January 25).

The 40-year-old James Bond actor is possibly in town to start filming on the upcoming Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg produced movie, The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn. Variety reports Craig has signed on to play the pirate Red Rackham, villain to the plucky hero Tintin (Jamie Bell).

Tintin has begun principal production in Los Angeles and is set for release in 2011.

More photos of Daniel Craig and Satsuki Mitchell at LAX inside…

craig lax 01
craig lax 02
craig lax 03
craig lax 04
craig lax 05
craig lax 06
craig lax 07
craig lax 08
craig lax 09
craig lax 10

1,248 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All
number one @ 01/27/2009 at 1:30 am

im first yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Looks like all DC fans are stuck with his STUPID looking GF?! for ever.
Wish I could wipe the smug look off of her wrinkly face. Looks like she is being separately pictured too. Why is she so imp.?

Because she is **his** woman! That’s why!!

And because he wants her with him.

And because it is obvious he loves her.

And because it is obvious he’s loyal to her.

She’s here to stay.

Get over it.

If you can’t be anything but jealous about **his** choices then you need to move on and get a life elsewhere.

Y’know, I’ve been reading these posts on the DC threads the last few days, and I am confounded by the level of hatred directed towards Satsuki. What on earth has she done to inspire such loathing??? She seems completely inoffensive to me. Obviously much loved by Daniel. Does it really matter that she is not runway gorgeous? I think she’s got an interesting look. She has a very open, happy face. A beautiful smile…… I don’t get it.

I feel very strongly that only two or three hours ago he checked for a response from his new friend.
He sent her a message but no response yet.
I feel very strongly that she will respond tomorrow.
This woman will not run to him.
I sense he is restless, she is so different than others.
I am hearing unsure. He is unsure how she feels.
This is new for him.
I am hearing loud voices.
I do not know what this is. It is not clear.
Just loud voices.
So much negative energy.

I completely agree. I think it’s especially interesting how much she looks like Michael Jackson LOL
You’re obviously blind not to see how frickin miserable he is with this woman. Loyal my ass. I have no doubt he’s a cheater. I bet the psychic is right and he has a secret email where his mistress can contact him. I so totally believe the psychic. This man MUST have another woman on the side, no man can be happy fuchin Michael Jackson two or three times a week!!!!!
I have no doubt that he has a gorgeous mistress on the side.

OMG. You are so full of crap. I’m sorry to be so disrespectful, but you are ridiculous.

I'm So Sorry @ 01/27/2009 at 3:08 am

OMG, I’m sooooooooooooo sorry, I swear to God I thought it was a guy. I ain’t kiddin, I really thought it was a guy. I usually post on other threads on JJ, but I thought I would pop in for a peek, you know, but that’s really a woman, are you guys sure? Seriously, is that his girlfriend, that’s what article says right? OMG, I’m so totally floored. I don’t know, I think i’ll go back and check the other threads on this guy to see if I can find a pic of this person in a dress, Im sorry, I just don’t believe it right now. Is she maybe a he/she, you know, is this guy like gay? I don’t know that much about him. Is he gay, seriously? Does anyone know?

lousy play @ 01/27/2009 at 3:14 am

I sense the psyschic is a simply a liar or a pompous ass
I sense most of the people her have no life
I sense some of the crappy posters here are simply deranged or psychopathic
I sense none of the posters here knows the truth

LOL, # 10!!!! Too funny!

You’re on this post regularly, so are you finally confessing that you’re psychopathic!!!!!
I just wanna say, IT’S ABOUT FUCHIN TIME YOU LYING PSYCHO.
Finally, the truth comes out.
LMFAO

“I sense most of the people ‘her’ have no life.”
What the fuch does that mean?
What is “people her” mean?
Psycho and STUPID.
LOL

There is definitely, without a doubt, one poster who knows the truth.
100%

9 and Gay @ 01/27/2009 at 3:27 am

There are actually a LOT of people who believe he is Bi and that’s why he won’t marry her, they believe he has a boy toy on the side and she probably knows and goes along with it.

that’s kinda sick, you know. well, i just checked some pics of these two, and I don’t know, you know, i think it’s a he/she, i ain’t never seen an AA on a lady before, that’s gotta be a man, you know, so if he is bi that makes sense, that he’d wanna be with a he/she, you know. I ain’t no expert, but that’s definitely a guy.

lousy play @ 01/27/2009 at 3:31 am

it’s really unbelivable, I’ve never seen so much gobshites joining one board.
Very intersting from the psychologically point of you. If you are treated like a doormat all your life,
it’s a great satisfaction to be the one who wears the shoes at least one time in your life!

Sweetheart, chill, you are sooooo wrong honey. Just because others are more intelligent than you and can see the truth, you don’t have to put on your Dr. Phil hat and try to attack posters with stupid psychology. I know for a fact that one of the regular posters on here is a very successful and happy attorney; I myself have never been a doormat to anyone, so please keep you silly attempts of trying to use psychology to insult people to yourself. It’s soooo immature and only shows how low your IQ is.

What the fuch does “psychology point of you” mean.
I swear you say the stupidest things, do you even know what the fuch you’re TRYING to say LOL

it’s really unbelivable, I’ve never seen so much gobshites joining one board.
—————-

Why are you still hanging around here then? Just to get a kick out of insulting people?

Anyway, I just looked at those pics and thought…at least Daniel Craig is a mortal! He gets off a plane after a long flight and has a morning face like everybody else. Good morning Dan, had a good kip?

ever present @ 01/27/2009 at 5:19 am

Satsuki is definitely a woman, she just has a small frame and a very skinny boyish figure thats all. I actually think she is very pretty and unique looking, the sort of girl you would turn your head to look at if she walked past you on the street. Very striking indeed.
I just wish she would dress a little more feminine off the red carpet, sometimes her look/clothes can be quite masculine, which combined with a boyish figure dosen’t really help her cause so to speak.

I have actually seen them in person at the New York premier for QOS. I got pretty close actually.
You definitely look twice when you see her, but not in a good way.
She is striking only in the sense that you are struck at how strange her looks are.
She is very, what is the word, gawky, that’s the only word I can think of.
I’m sorry, but I heard people standing around me commenting about the same thing. I heard one guy say “what does he see in her.”
I heard another couple talking about how they couldn’t believe how “ugly she was in person.”
I hate to break it to you, but when you see her up close in person, she’s really, and I mean REALLY, not attractive.
Her wrinkly skin is even more pronounced when you see her up close. Her skin really does look leathery, which is such a shame at her young age.
And believe it or not, they are not that affectionate when the paps aren’t shooting them. They were walking apart a lot when their pictures weren’t being taken.
I heard several people comment after they went inside about how they don’t even look like a “couple.” My husband and I were really surprised. We actually thought that she would be more beautiful in person, but she actually looks better in pictures, and I guess that isn’t saying a whole lot, since she doesn’t look too good in most of her pictures.
We were also surprised at how distant they were with each other when not posing for pictures.
Like I said, I don’t have any stake in these two, and I don’t care what they do, but seeing her and them in person, up close, was kind of disappointing.
Like I said, I was expecting her to be beautiful in person, and she was kind of the opposite, and my husband and I were both expecting them to be really close, but they weren’t.
I know I’ll probably get attacked for saying all of this, but hey, I just thought I would share my experience in seeing these two personally at the premier.
It was really disappointing. But we liked the movie when we went to see.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that Dan looked amazing, he’s much more handsome in person.
I didn’t want to go on about him with my husband LOL But wow, he’s is absolutely gorgeous when you see him in person.
A very handsome man.

Accept it! @ 01/27/2009 at 7:20 am

I think everyone just has to accept no matter how unattractive she is that Daniel loves her and wants to be with her.

hi friends, what´s go? danny boy will be a pirate?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All