Drew Barrymore: Single For Eight Months

Drew Barrymore: Single For Eight Months
  • Drew Barrymore talks about not being in the wrong relationship
  • Michael Cera‘s Paper Heart falls a little flat
  • Oprah Winfrey was “amused” at the thought of becoming senator
  • Blake Lively is growing, in more ways than one
  • Marisa Tomei looks as cute as a little peach
  • Daniel Day-Lewis shoots with Sophia Loren
  • Fedor Emelianenko KOs Andre Arlovski
  • David Archuleta has a really big Crush
  • Shareholders of an ill-fated Stan Lee venture are seeking more than $750 million in profits from films and other works based on Marvel comic characters such as Spider-Man, X-Men and Iron Man.
  • Madonna and A-Rod are apparently back on. The rumored lovers spent last weekend together at the East Hampton home of Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, sources said. Still the romantic weekend did little to calm Madonna’s rage over unflattering photos of her from her album photo shoot being leaked on the Web.
  • Mall Cop, which stars Kevin James sold an estimated $21.5 million in tickets over the weekend and has now taken in a strong total of $64.8 million in two weeks
Photos: Stephen Lovekin/Getty
Posted to: Drew Barrymore, Newsies

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
************ @ 01/27/2009 at 9:09 am

Wow… that’s def. a boob job on Blake!

not her best..but still beautiful.

HER ****** IS SHRINKING, folks?

Ehm, that’s not a boob job on Blake!

lakers fan in boston @ 01/27/2009 at 5:31 pm

blake looks freaking amazing, love the dress, im not sure if she has a boob job, but i dont really care even if kinda againist fake boobs

lakers fan in boston @ 01/27/2009 at 5:33 pm

ohh yah and marisa looks pretty cute but i dont really like the dress

Wow can’t believe you posted the Fedor fight. Awesome man. Jared, you OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 10:07 am

Just go back to him Drew. I never believed in you anyway. And you’re trying to torture me with it, instead of just going shows I was right not to.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 10:11 am

‘I Could Fall In Love

I could lose my heart tonight
If you don’t turn and walk away
‘Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay
‘Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let go

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

I could only wonder how
Touching you would make me feel
But if I take that chance right now
Tomorrow will you want me still?
So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

And I know it’s not right
And I guess I should try to do what I should do
But I could fall in love
Fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you

Siempre estoy soñando en ti
Besandos mis labios, acariciando mi piel
Abrazandome con ansias locas
Imaginando que me amas
Cómo yo podria amarte a ti

So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know

I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love with you
I could fall in love
I could fall in love
With you… ‘

What the hell is wrong with you? The thing I’ve had to learn the hard way is that I know I’ll never get any love from you. The only thing you are is pain.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 10:29 am

Please don’t ever come near me again.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 10:30 am

You’re not my wife and you never will be.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 11:05 am

I can’t believe I was writing songs for you and about to uproot myself to a point of no return for a woman like you. Find yourself a new beast of burden.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 11:12 am

You would literally drive someone out of their mind and still be there saying “Well, what else are you going to do for me?” If you’re in love with this guy then go back with him and if you’re not and you’re just attempting to **** with me (‘People’ doesn’t print anything publicists don’t plant) then you’re a bigger wench than I even imagined you to be. And if you have him or anyone else fooled into thinking otherwise it’s b/c offscreen you are a consumate actor. Am I the only person you don’t act for? You never show your ***** side to that many people do you? What’s funny about that is, if you didn’t mess with my heart so much I wouldn’t even care, but you’ve never valued me. I’ve always felt it.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 11:27 am

I think I kept hoping that would change, but it never has.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 11:33 am

I know you have the same complaint. Tell me you’d still be at this, if you weren’t trying to use me. Tell me it’s really about love. I’m dumb enough, you’re right. I’ll believe you.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 11:58 am

“And it’s Drew Barrymore, so you know she didn’t have five colonics before the ceremony, and that she’s probably going to get hammered on champagne and drunk dial Fabrizio Moretti and they’ll have a long talk about how cool it is that Barack is finally in office. Because she is amazing enough to get away with drunk-dialing an ex-boyfriend who also happens to be a rockstar and still maintain her awesome factor.
YOU’RE JEALOUS.”
source:

It’s true, because I wish she was drunk-dialing me.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 1:14 pm

Jesus **** you’re cruel when you want to be. Did I misjudge you that much all those years ago or were you always?

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 2:26 pm

Look, I’m glad you’re still standing. Keep on doing it.

And I won’t be fading away anytime soon. **** that.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 4:21 pm

What are you trying to accomplish at this late date, Drew?
‘Let’s Hear it For the Boy’?

One minute it’s ‘You’re not alone’ and now this? What is the point of any of it?

Why didn’t you just stay with him in the first place? My god.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 4:24 pm

In a few years you’ll be saying that about someone else.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 4:26 pm

You really are a lovely woman despite all of this. Someone just has to have a very firm footing to start with to stand next to you. I think I get it now. This is all hurting like hell (which I realize was the object), but I’m trying to learn from it.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 4:51 pm

Thanks for educating me and best of luck to the two of you.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 4:52 pm

It’s not a lesson I’ll soon forget…but I’m not giving up on my dreams or love. I refuse to let this make me bitter anymore.

Peter parker @ 01/28/2009 at 5:36 pm

I don’t think that ‘everybody wants me’. But if you’re going off with him, I’m not going to be alone either if I can help it.

Isn’t that what you want? Me to leave you alone?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All