Halle Berry Goes Out For Groceries

Halle Berry Goes Out For Groceries

Halle Berry shops for some groceries at Bristol Farms on Monday (January 26) in Los Angeles, Calif.

Over the weekend, Halle Berry went apartment hunting for her mom in Los Angeles on Saturday, reportedly spending the afternoon looking for homes within the $1.2 million price range.

The 42-year-old actress was at the Presidential inauguration for Barack Obama and has been an ardent supporter over the past two years.

10+ pictures of Halle Berry going out for groceries…

halle berry bristol farms 01
halle berry bristol farms 02
halle berry bristol farms 03
halle berry bristol farms 04
halle berry bristol farms 05
halle berry bristol farms 06
halle berry bristol farms 07
halle berry bristol farms 08
halle berry bristol farms 09
halle berry bristol farms 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
HalleGabriel @ 01/27/2009 at 12:47 pm

Gabriel? Nahla?

Yes, #1 — my question exactly. Where are either or both?

She looks as though she could benefit from the thighmaster. I don’t get all the hype.

interesting @ 01/27/2009 at 1:04 pm

Halle’s glasses look very similar to the ones Kim wore in pics on this site yesterday. I wonder if people who bashed Kim for wearing them will bash Halle, too. (I love ‘em!)

Pandora, if you think Halle needs a thighmaster, you must be a skinny-obsessed toothpick. I suggest you get help. Halle looks hot to me.

Dummies, she’s pregnant.

Wow, she sure gained weight! I doubt she’s pregnant…she suckered him into having one kid with her.. doubt he’d do it again.

pregnant, pregnant, pregnant.

and as for this comment:

Do you really think Gabriel was suckered? Wow, Halle would be a great catch for any man.

I think she’s preggers again. Last week in the air port she looked like she lost all the baby weight. And now only a week later she looks like she’s gain some weight. Only pregnant women can pack on that kind of weight in only a couple of days.

Two weeks ago Halle, Gabe and Nahla where in NYC together. Looking fab! For all you people who don’t know ish about “Men’s Fashion” . Last week Gabriel was in Milan for Men’s fashion week. He opened and closed the Versace show.
And Gabriel said himself months ago he and Halle were “working on” having another baby. So some of you guys need to get over yourself. You don’t know ish about the Berry-Aubry household.

I think she’s pregnant too. She looks a little pale and she’s gain a few pounds. She’s said when she was pregnant with Nahla. Her morning sickness was really bad. By the looks of her.. this time around looks bad too. The poor thing looks sick and not in the mood for the paps to take her picture. BTW I think Halle still look wonderful!

Anonymous @ 01/27/2009 at 3:04 pm

LMAO at the comments. Wishful thinking. Can’t believe your still buying Halle’s delusion/HPD bs. If all was as true they would have figured out all of the logistics and actually look like a couple instead of the masquerade they’ve been doing the last 3+ years. What until the truth comes out, trust me. Don’t see any more in-vitro kids or an actual move to Quebec (if it will be, it will be VERY short lived), she loves the attention too much. Not going to wait around for the next baby watch or the bs she come out with when her soon-to-be flop of a movie and failed fragrance line soon come out. Halle Berry is yesterday’s news and has been given a pass in Hollywood for years. I’m sure she and Nahla will be fine.

Halle never said she was moving to Canada. She and Gabriel got a house there. Like she has a house in Malibu, Hollywood Hills and an apt in NYC. The house in Canada is a vacay home for went they go visit Gabriel’s family. And as for you “#11 no one is buying your BS. You don’t have enough balls to even post your name. So why would someone believe your BS post. You much be a Gabriel stalker fan who got her feels hurt when he hooked up with Halle.

Mia…niether do you…

..the pix I saw of them in NYC weren’t fab (unless UR talking about the ones from Sept-for Halle’s photo op/CK store shopping). Halle and a driver were trying to get Nahla into a car while Gabe was in the background looking pissed, tired, and haggard.

Neither do you. The next day she was in LA getting ready for her trip o DC (solo). Saw pix/video off Gabe ( Team Sugar) at the show. Needed coverstick as a reader pointed out. Looked like he was in a hurry in the video.

Just because he said something in September doesn’t mean it’s true or still true. Remember he actually just finished his stint of actual daddy duty while Halle was filming F& A and Obama won, probably the first time he actually has spent that much time with her. The rest of it is total bs, he’s hardly ever around. Why have another kid, when they haven’t gotten it down yet with Nahla–you know she has him doing everything w/the kid watch when he’s in town.

If Halle’s pg, it will be by in-vitro again, later yesterday she was seen at some doctor’s clinic ( don’t know if it was at the fertility clinic in Glendale she supposedly went to the last time) and was pissed off spouting something nasty to pappis.

I have to agree with Dee. Halle never said she was moving her family to Montreal. As a matter of fact she didn’t say anything at all. The blogs and the “insiders” Were saying she was moving there (not Halle). And as for Halle loving the attention?! ALL CELEBS love the attention! If they didn’t they would quit. God knows they make enough money to live the rest of their life without working. #11 you seem to have a very big hate on for Halle Berry. Why do you care so much if Halle and Gabriel are happy?! If they stay together or break up it shouldn’t impact your life. Calm down and worry about your own relationship.

Dee..who knows if #11 is right on any of it. Yes, Halle has two homes in LA and an apt in NYC, Gabriel has/used to have a rented condo in NYC, a home in Miami and a place supposedly in Montreal (or he used to have one there according to my sources there).

Think #11 was referring to all the media spin of her/them buying /looking at property whether for vacations or otherwise. Regardless, of what he was quoted on saying. Both he and Halle have both said stuff that hasn’t ever materialized. Who knows if she/they actually did buy one there or not. There are more important things to be concerned with than this, no offense.

Understand that the posted didn’t sign there name which several folks on these sites don’t do. Doesn’t necessarily mean there jealous or stalker fan. I’m sure there are still those out there.

Personally, I couldn’t care less where they live, how many kids they may have or if they stay together or not, the nature/status of their relationship or who she choose to be with, etc. To me he’s average, he’s not my cup of tea (no offense).

#13 that wasn’t the only picture that was taking. Yes Gabe was looking at Halle and the drive “getting Nahla “out” of the car”. And in another picture Gabe is holding Nahla and walking into a building. I think it was their New York apartment. http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f50/halle-berry-32619-119.html
And as for “Halle going to DC (solo)” Gabriel was in Milan for men’s fashion week working. Not at home babysitting Nahla.
And as for Halle flipping out at a “doctor’s office” as you put it. There are a ton of blogs that are saying she was at a gym. No one really knows what is happening in their relationship but them. Time will tell if you are right or wrong.

Liz-@Marsha @ 01/27/2009 at 4:24 pm

Finally, someone (and Dee too) with some reason.

I agree w/both UR posts, didn’t see the 1st one in response to Dee’s post (sorry Dee) . Who knows what’s up w/#11 & #13 or them. Would say ignore the haters it’s not worth arguing with the trolls? It’s really not our any of our biz what’s up with them whether it’s part of the game of being a celebrity justified or not.

Thanks for posting the link of them that everyone was talking about.
Yes, UR right, Gabe was in Milan while Halle was in DC. It’s true the blogs/other like to cause a stir putting their spin on things for the folks who believe if it’s on the Internet it must be true and only have a life living vicariously through celebrities. It would be interesting to see if things on the Internet get more regulated–but that’s another subject. Believe me no matter how things are or may turn out, I am not going to lose any sleep over it. Wish them all well.

for Marsha (liz) @ 01/27/2009 at 4:26 pm

Finally, someone (and Dee too) with some reason.

Thanks for posting the link of them that everyone was talking about.

Liz I get what you’re saying but I don’t get why some people who don’t like Halle have to be so hateful. Okay you don’t like her acting. I get that… But to hate on every part of her life. Is a little nuts to me. Ben watches Volet all the time and he went to DC (solo) too. But I don’t see people hating on his relationship with his wife (Jen). People think its cute that Ben spends time with his little girl. But #11 acts like if Gabe spends time with Nahla. He is hating every second of it. Why is that??? And you’re right there are better things to spend time on. But it rubs me the wrong way. Halle, Gabriel and Nahla are a beautiful family. And if they’re getting another little one in that family. I am happy for them.

Dee…understand. I don’t know why either. Who knows what’s real and what’s not? It’s UR choice to believe that they’re a happy couple and may have future plans, it could be true–not passing a judgment or hating here.

Possible explanations: Some do feel that their relationship or arrangement which ever camp you subscribe to: a-fall into the group of actual haters who can’t let go/have no lives ; b-feel that they are keeping up appearances or the whole thing looks forced, they’ve never looked like a couple etc (nothing about race or ethnicity); the list could go on…bottom line is that I guess folks don’t want celebrities to be happy, succeed etc. Either Aubry/they will be more relaxed or not when the pappis lurk them and just accept it for what it is.

The issues of Aubry may have not known what he was getting into when he hooked up with Halle, don’t know. Nor do I know if how much it has to be with being a celebrity re: the pappis or how much it has to do with Halle bringing some of this on herself by her comments and actions-no offense.

Personally, I hope she’s learning not to be so public with her private life based on things she has actually said in actually print/tv interviews. It’s all about cause and effect i.e. her comments about wanting children (pre Aubry etc), their relationship, wearing baggy/loose fitting clothes, her sex appeal etc. of course, that’s only going to add fuel to the fire beyond the scope of general celeb-pappi encounters then complain in interviews about it. She can’t have both ways.

The pappis and bloggers aren’t just going to suddenly stop doing their so-called job just because she’s changed the way she thinks, acts and re-acts and may even hurt to some point when trying to be taken seriously when promoting her stuff, activities.

Yes, celebrities even Halle have a right to privacy, but have no right to complain when they need to incorporate ‘no comment’ into their vocab when promoting their philanthropic/professional work. Do think Aubry is good for her in some respects in terms of being less public about her/their private life. Whether it was wrong for him to make comments possibly adding more fuel to the fire, don’t know.

Strange, how she didn’t getting much publicity or to this extent prior to her Oscar win, hit-n-run or when she was with Eric (for the most part, not opening up a can of worms here)?

Not saying any of these explanations are or may have any truth to them nor am I hating on her/them, just trying to help you understand.

sorry JJ fans... @ 01/27/2009 at 5:31 pm

Sorry JJ fans for the long posts..will be more concise and briefer in the future.

Oh I understand perfectly. This isn’t a Halle friendly site. If the thread isn’t about Brad and Angie, Zac and Vanessa or the Twlight cast . Haters jump in the thread and start spreading their crap. Bottom line NO ONE knows what is real and what is fake in the life of a celeb. Liz you sound like a nice person. But I have to wonder why am I the only person you are trying to help understand? #11 n 13 make some very nutjob posts. And to say Gabriel isn’t a happy loving father to his little girl Nahla. I believe one of them also said “when the truth comes out” WTF?! Who has that much invested in someone else’s misery?! So thats why I called her a stalker fan. I choose to believe they are a happy loving couple/family. Until Halle and Gabriel come out themselves and discount it. I don’t take the bloggers and mags word as gold. So I’ve stated my case and I’m done.

lakers fan in boston @ 01/27/2009 at 5:52 pm

ehh no comment really, she doesnt look good but thats because she’s being normal
i will say she has some nice boobs tho

for Dee etal @ 01/27/2009 at 6:08 pm

Thanks for the compliment. Didn’t mean to single you out, was just answering your question, which can apply to those others wondering why the haters/nutjobs post what they do on any board. Well said, until/unless it comes from her/their mouth/s, it’s all speculation. Good chatting with you.

i thought she was beyonce o.o

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All