Shenae Grimes Goes Headband Haywire

Shenae Grimes Goes Headband Haywire

Shenae Grimes gets her fill of meat having dinner with her friends at STK steakhouse in West Hollywood on Monday.

The 19-year-old Canuck cutie recently spoke with TV Guide about her 90210 character, Annie, saying, “I want her to have some fun. I want her to get in some trouble, I want her to have some fights and heartbreak and I want her to experience everything that a teenager should experience.”

Shenae continued, “There hasn’t been that much real suffering on our show. I think suffering comes from drama or bad things that happen because of bad intentions. And usually on our show the drama that is inflicted upon people doesn’t come from a negative place. I think pain does come, but there are so many loved ones around, everybody on the show to bring them up, which is hopefully the case for everybody.”

shenae grimes headband haywire 01
shenae grimes headband haywire 02
shenae grimes headband haywire 03
shenae grimes headband haywire 04
shenae grimes headband haywire 05
shenae grimes headband haywire 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

UGHHHH, how did she ever land that role in 90210? I’m glad there are other great Canadian actresses out there to represent, like Rachel McAdams.

She is soooo annoying…….

CASUALUXE @ 01/27/2009 at 2:09 pm

i totally agree with the above comments!

CASUALUXE @ 01/27/2009 at 2:10 pm

i totally agree with the above comments!

CASUALUXE @ 01/27/2009 at 2:10 pm

i totally agree with the above comments!!

CASUALUXE @ 01/27/2009 at 2:11 pm

i totally agree with the above comments!

i think she’s wearing the wilfred coat from aritzia
grrrrr

They are the worst photos I have seen of her.

#9 hell no Britney is clearly alot prettier than this chick

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/27/2009 at 2:42 pm

;she looks like a man.

cute girl. bad look.

retro banana @ 01/27/2009 at 3:26 pm

ohhh god her again and now she has a headband on( which i actually like and can pull off) but on her it looks so contrived just like her stupid big hair. she looks so fake and plain.she cannot act and her voice is soo annoying. boring.

that band thing on her head looks like it does not belong.

Sarah
9 hell no Britney is clearly alot prettier than this chick
^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dunno, it’s a toss up. they both need a stylist

wow.
stop posting pictures of her.
she’s annoying and ugly.
and no one likes her.
ew.
hate her.

I am sure she is a nice girl but she really is a bad actress. I find it VERY hard to watch her scenes on 90210. Considering she is a lead, she is very very weak. Most of the other girls have stolen the spotlight from her and they should seriously consider replacing her on the show.

I agree #10.

I agree #10.

#18 – I TOTALLY AGREE with everything you just said.

#18 i agree with u as well….she totally ruins the show….i think she’s trying 2 hard….

SO 80′S. We wore headbands like this in high school and back then it was popular. (and we actually thought that it looked good lol). Don’t know who she is and haven’t watched her act, just know that this is not a good look for her.

I love Shanea’s whole look. Including the headband.