Violet Affleck Is Nice To Her Nanny

Violet Affleck Is Nice To Her Nanny

Violet Affleck gets picked up from her nursery school in Santa Monica by her nanny on Tuesday (January 27) in Los Angeles, Calif.

Promoting for He’s Just Not That Into You, Ben talked to ExtraTV about being a romantic guy and communicating with his wife, Jennifer Garner.

“I’m definitely romantic,” Ben said. “I didn’t raise my hand because I didn’t want to be the guy who started talking about how romantic he was on TV. I wanted to dodge that bullet and I did dodge it.”

“I correspond with my wife that way,” Ben said of text messaging. “She’s like, ‘Get over here. Pick this s*** up! It’s time for you to go get our daughter!’”

15+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck being nice to her nanny…

violet affleck nanny 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I Love Violet! She is so cute! I see she has a pacifier in one pic. I wonder if she is jealous of Seraphina and converting back to her baby ways.

ashi JIJI @ 01/27/2009 at 9:21 pm

CUTE !!

cute kid but why the pacifier pic #3 ? lol

No famous adults in photos. That’s creepy.

PACIFIER FOR A 3 YEAR OLD??? @ 01/27/2009 at 9:36 pm

Why on earth would you allow a 3 yr. old who is potty trained have a pacifier?? They should have been long gone a long time ago, and WELL before her sister was born. We ALL know who’s the boss in that family….a 3 year old!!

Pacifier not good for teeth @ 01/27/2009 at 9:41 pm

No wonder Violet’s teeth are all crooked, bucked, and has a huge gap between the front teeth…A Pacifier to blame.. Oh well, at least her parent’s can afford braces or a head gear when she gets older.

Three year olds do not need pacis!!

Only Jared would post these pics. Its sick. No famous adults. Leave children alone!

hollywould @ 01/27/2009 at 10:06 pm

she’s darling, for sure….but we’ve seen enough pics of her…leave the kids alone. Dont mess up their childhoods for stupid pap pics. The public does not need to see every detail of every outing. Its enough already.

yak yak yak @ 01/27/2009 at 10:17 pm

ugly teeth and elephant ears :) too bad

Goodness, she is getting so big! Where is the new baby?

I suspect there is a little regression and jealousy going on because of the pacifier….she proabably is not liking the new member of the family, it’s going to take her a little time. It’s normal. She was the center of her mom’s attention now she has to share. She proabably thinks the baby is taking her place .

UGH I’m also for not posting pics of children but I just adoooore Violet! She is just the cutest kid ever, sigh.

Violet seems like a sweetheart, but it’s no wonder why her teeth are some of if not the worst I’ve ever seen on a child. A pacifier for a three-year-old? Barring a medical reason like autism, that’s just bad parenting. And with Ben and Jen as parents, I’m really surprised and sort of disappointed; I thought they were better than that.

I wonder if they are paying their Mexican nanny’s taxes. They are proabably paying her a dollar an hour.

Now you see who the star of the family is. Jennifer Garner should be grateful her daughter made her relevant LMAO!!!!

Your child should walk holding your hand and not be carried all the time.
Ben should take a que from Becks and Brad.
Violet is way too old for a pacifier. Pull the plug by 24 mos. They will cry and drive you crazy for about two days but then its all over. You pulling your hair out for two days is worth not having to pay all those orthodonic bills.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/27/2009 at 10:45 pm

when i try to picture what this kid will look like as an adult i laugh my fcuking ass off.

She’s not even sucking the paci. I think she’s just playing
around.

And these are her baby teeth which she will lose.
Geeez, don’t any of you morons have children?

Isn’t this much better than her…………………………………….DAD, folks?

put her down and let her WALK

people, people @ 01/27/2009 at 11:46 pm

Who are we to say why she has the paci? Could be any number of things. The lights from the cameras could scare her, found it in the car and was playing with it, even grind her teeth. Why does it matter if they let her have it?

Walk? Have you seen a video of V. being picked up? The papz are hanging on the car. Last week they got the police to help them get to the car. I wouldn’t let my kid walk in all that mess.

Poor Nanny just wants to do her job. And stop posting pics of the kids. These paps hang out at the preschool? PATHETIC!

This ‘special’ kid needs to learn to walk and survive without a pacifier. Lazy parenting at its finest in Hollywood.

no pics of minors @ 01/27/2009 at 11:52 pm

Children of famous stars should not be photographed when their parents are not pictured.

IMHO