AnnaLynne McCord Is After An Afro Samurai

AnnaLynne McCord Is After An Afro Samurai

AnnaLynne McCord helps launch “Afro Samurai” for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 at the Geisha House on Tuesday (January 27) in Los Angeles.

Last week, AnnaLynne McCord announced she would reprise her role on Nip/Tuck to develop her character’s storyline.

“I’m reprising my evil vixen role,” McCord told TVGuide, referencing her previous run as Eden, an 18-year-old hellraiser. “I’ve gone off to Europe, but now I come back to… well, I can’t say,” McCord teased. “But I come back to ‘claim something’ that’s rightfully mine. And then I end up being quite charitable with it.”

10+ pictures inside of AnnaLynne McCord going after an Afro Samurai…

annalynne mccord afro samurai 01
annalynne mccord afro samurai 02
annalynne mccord afro samurai 03
annalynne mccord afro samurai 04
annalynne mccord afro samurai 05
annalynne mccord afro samurai 06
annalynne mccord afro samurai 07
annalynne mccord afro samurai 08
annalynne mccord afro samurai 09
annalynne mccord afro samurai 10
annalynne mccord afro samurai 11
annalynne mccord afro samurai 12
annalynne mccord afro samurai 13

she acts and look like a ho!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/28/2009 at 2:09 pm

~worth`a repeat~
“she acts and look like a ho!”

Nip/Tuck was banging last night,best episdoe, she knows how to play that crazy ***** character.

im dissapointed to see her in this site,
she’s not a talented person

Russian girl @ 01/28/2009 at 2:39 pm

Ohh this monkey on Just Jared. Again.
And I’m absolutely agree with Sarah @ 01/28/2009 at 2:30 pm #4.
Her acting in BH is scary me. She’s terrible.

GuitarPrincess @ 01/28/2009 at 2:40 pm

Afro Samurai Rulez =)))!!!!!..

how old is this chick? i thought she was in her late teens/early twenties? she looks beat to h*ll and someone needs to have a sit down with her regarding her eyebrows….not cute.

Sh is really ugly…that is all I have to say.

i’m sick of seeing this stupid girl on here. what a ridiculous name too.

She’s looking stubby…why?

Oh yeah, terribly length on the dress for her height. She should ask someone else to dress her.

who cares about her acting like a ho? fact is she looks like a ho and hos are hot! I’d hit this ho all night!

Mizz thang @ 01/28/2009 at 6:10 pm

she pretty and all but she definitely need to hire a stylish asap!
i need the money she makes compare to what i make, and she still dress horrible, but she is a good actress to nip/tuck whatsoever

Mizz thang @ 01/28/2009 at 6:11 pm

^^^^^^^^
Stylist**
Mean** not Need oops

she is so trying to get her sisters into the spotlight. maybe they’re after a kardashian type reality show about people who do nothing but get attention lol

Gorgeous, reminds me of Angelina

They all look like trash!!! can’t she ever dress elegant without very cheap looking clothes? And her sisters , let me not talk about them!!! Even my 8 year old sis knows how 2 dress better.

Annalynne is on a popular show, she’s played in a few movies, and sry 2 say she isn’t going anywhere. Love her hair, dress and shoes. She should dye her eyebrows because it clashes with her hair though.

I know no-one really likes her but it is so weird for me to look at her because she really reminds me of umm… myself in the face (minus the black eyebrows). A few people have also commented this to me so its not totally in my head but now after reading this site I guess I am ugly LOL Well I like Anna Lynne!

Eww seeing her and her sisters posing makes me wanna puke. All of a sudden they think they’re celebrities??? Oh please, put this girl back in the trailer park. She’s as annoying as seeing Heidi and Spencer on your site Jared…..

I like how riled up all your readers get when you put pictures of her. I say put more pictures of her and more news about her.

******* think everyones ugly these days. She isn’t ugly……. if you think she’s ugly you are, quite frankly, a reeeetard.

i think she just looks like paulina rubio