Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Take It To Tokyo

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Take It To Tokyo

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (in Reem Acra) heat up the red carpet alongside director David Fincher at the premiere of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button at Roppongi Hill on Thursday (January 29) in Tokyo, Japan.

Brad, 45, and Angelina, 33, arrived in Japan on Tuesday with their six children, including twins Knox and Vivienne.

Stylist Jen Rade recently revealed why Angelina Jolie wore her cornflower blue Max Azria gown backward at this year’s SAG Awards.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button leads the pack of films this year with 13 Oscar nominations.

30+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie taking it to Tokyo…

brad pitt angelina jolie tokyo 01

• Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
a GOOD FRIEND @ 01/29/2009 at 8:30 am

not loving Brad’s facial hair

Lovely as usual.

She’s a goddess.

brad should get rid of the facial hair. i think he will…in time for the oscars anyways.

angelina looks beautifull

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

Love Angie’s dress, she looks so beautiful and Brad, hot as always!

Hollywood’s best couple in Japan. Arigato.

Your’e a liar. You are not a good friend. A hater maybe! i.e. poster #1.

Nice to go in a robe Angelina.
Ick, and Brad is aging horribly as is she.

Passing Through @ 01/29/2009 at 8:40 am

Thanks for the pix, Jared.
Angie’s coat is killer…but I’m sure our Coco Chanel Trolls will find a problem with it. I also love her shoes. Those are some wicked spike heels on those shoes. You could put out a few troll eyes with those heels!

wow soo nice to see them!!! It will make may day!!!

Passing Through @ 01/29/2009 at 8:42 am

Damn…I can’t believe I’m going to say it, but…I LOVE Brad’s suit! Not a whole lot of men can pull off head-to-toe pin stripes…for proof just look at how uncomfortable David Fincher looks in his…

from europe @ 01/29/2009 at 8:42 am

Hello to all fans! I am bringing my comment from previous thread! Thank you for all pictures from Japan premiere!! She is so beautiful!! Everybody loves Angie, just look how Frieda Pinto talks about her!! She is so beautiful!! I liked a lot this black coat or is this a dress (I am not sure?) and I loved that dress from SAG awards, very beautiful, she is wearing it better than model!! I can’t believe how Jen fans are desperate, Angie and Brad are nominated for every single award this year, and they are making fun because they didn’t won?!? Please, they are nominated for Oscar, and all those awards – this is HUGE honor!! I guess that Jen fans also make fun out of Peter O’Toole? Peter was nominated 8 times for Oscar and still didn’t won!! Or maybe Jen fans also make fun out of Paul Newman, he won his first Oscar in 1987 when he was 62!! Jen fans are really the worst fans in the world, making fun out of this amazing movies, Changeling is simply great movie, and Benjamin Button also!!

JARED Thank you ((clapping))

They look gorgeous as usual :-)

Not impressed by JA @ 01/29/2009 at 8:45 am

Beautiful ! the three of them

Passing Through @ 01/29/2009 at 8:45 am

Correction – I just called Angie’s dress a “coat”. It’s way too early in the morning for me…

Angie looks spectacular .

He probably still has to keep it in case he has to do reshoots for Inglorious ********. finally an out I can like on Angie, Loving the Hair and dress, its a lot more flattering.

gorgeousness overload!
nobody rules the RC than Brad and Angelina!

gorgeousness overload!
nobody rules the RC than Brad and Angelina!

Angie looks really good, she looks beautiful. I love the material of the dress. I also like how it ties on the side and shows just enough cleavage. I don’t know what she is doing to her hair but it looks great, very healthy.

Brad is wearing the hell out of that suit, totally rocking it. He always looks so comfortable in his own skin.

I meant outfit.

African Girl @ 01/29/2009 at 8:51 am

Goodness, they way the look at each other….especially when the other is not even aware is just….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

Not fair!!! LOL

just lurking @ 01/29/2009 at 8:54 am

#9 PT- Do it please. Will love to see the trolls’ eyes wide shut. (Just Cruising)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All