Amanda Bynes's Got Gams

Amanda Bynes's Got Gams

Amanda Bynes shows off her legs-for-days as she goes shopping with a friend on Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood on Friday.

The 22-year-old What I Like About You actress was asked to pose for a picture and she obliged!

Ms. Bynes is in a bit of legal trouble after being sued due to previous car accidents. It was reported that four cars were involved in the crash.

10+ pictures inside of Amanda Bynes and her gorgeous gams…

amanda bynes got gams 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

she looks good. she used to be stick thin

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/30/2009 at 2:29 pm

OMG! She’s all grown up! Loved when she’d play Judge Judy.

I think she’s got the BEST body over other former teen stars like Hilary, Lindsay, etc.. very tall, long, and lean!

She has a great body and super legs but I wonder why her face is pudgy whilst the rest of her is skinny.

yeah I like bynegams
what is she famous for?
was she a mouseketeer?

she’s hot . love her

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/30/2009 at 2:50 pm

she’ll always be funny looking.

lovebug :] @ 01/30/2009 at 2:53 pm

uglysexy @ 01/30/2009 at 2:39 pm yeah I like bynegams
what is she famous for?
was she a mouseketeer?
__________________________________________________
…she dominated nickeloden (sp?) back in the 90′
let’s not be ignorant
and my second favorite movie of hers-she’s the man :] love me some soccer playing channing tatum!

She looks good however… I hate short skirts with boots

LolaSvelt @ 01/30/2009 at 3:01 pm

She looks like a hooker.

Amanda hardly ruled Nickelodeon in the 90′s. She came around in ’99…before that, there was Melissa Joan Hart!

Did she forget her pants or skirt at home?

Why does she pull her shirt so high?

The sunglasses are not covering enough of her ugly face, though.
She is still ugly, and she has a bloated tummy.

Don't get it @ 01/30/2009 at 3:07 pm

Would a normal person wear this outfit shopping? Don’t get me wrong this outfit is most fitting for a night on the town not shopping.

Obviously celebrities love to bring attention to themselves by wearing such outlandish outfits while shopping on one of the most knowingly paparazzi hangout streets. One word says it all narcissistic

her face looks swollen! What’s up with that?

I’m getting a flash back of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman right before she meets Richard Gere.

to # 13, I don’t think a normal person would wear this out for shopping, but hey its an ok outfit, as long as she likes it and feels good, its all good.. I don’t see whats so glam about it for daytime..

I know some people say she has an ugly face, but I don’t think so, shes quite cute! looks very good here…

I think the only reason people are calling her ugly is because of her chubby cheeks. I have chubby cheeks and I hate them, but then again, I love them because I was born with them!!!! At least she’s not doing cosmetic surgery like other vain actresses out there.

I agree #4! is she storing nuts in those cheeks? still love her though!!

she’s a good girl tho and hope she remains this way

She looks like Lauren Conrad

She’s has the greatest legs!

JELLING!

Her face is all puffy! Is she bulimic or something???

——

ROTFLMFAO LOLOLOLOL

only short people can get away with short dresses like that, less skin, less distance from the leg up and so on..

However, Amanda looks good in it but it only looks inappropriate because of her height. Her face is great healthy and clear, that’s all that matters great skin and she’s got that.

I just hope this wasn’t an attempt by her to get attention cause i would think she was above that… who knows

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All