Anjelica Huston Goes Bikini Bare

Anjelica Huston Goes Bikini Bare

Anjelica Huston (aka Morticia Addams from the Addams Family) shows off her curves in a black bikini on the beach in the Caribbean on Thursday.

The 57-year-old actress recently penned a letter to director Stephen Sommers to prevent real monkeys from being used in his future Tarzan movie.

Huston said, “Critics lauded King Kong in particular for the emotional depth that the giant ape displayed – without any real apes suffering in the process. Can I please hear that you similarly plan to use only creative alternatives to great apes in Tarzan?”

anjelica huston bikini 01
anjelica huston bikini 02
anjelica huston bikini 03
anjelica huston bikini 04
anjelica huston bikini 05

Photos: INFDaily
Posted to: Anjelica Huston

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

she looks normal, give her a break her husband just died.

ugly …….. ugly
she’s not 20 years cover up your ugly old bady

Damn, give her a break you low lives morons. She can do whatever she wants to, including going to the beach and wearing a bikini! I love her, she’s such an amazing actress. One of the most legendary ones. Gotta respect her. Leave her alone, who cares if she has a smoking hot bod, she’s 57 for God’s Sake!!!!!!!!

jared why would you post this??
this isn’t like jennifer love hewitt or jessica simpson in a bikini.
angelica is a respected actress in hollywood and she’s not in her 20s so who cares what she looks like at the beach

AWE!! I LOVE HER!!
FOR A 57 YEAR OLD WOMAN, SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!

she has very young thighs..her mother
was a ballerina.Good genes.
the bikini is too small though but I’m sure
she had no idea a camera is around.
It feels good to be nude in the hot sun.

love her. dont know why you felt it necessary to post her pix in a bikini but she still looks good!!!

All of you ladies can be coverd from head to toe when you reach her age if you want!!!!
She’s having fun and she looks great!!!
I

OMG!! She is SOoo Rad!
I hope I look and feal as Great As Her When I’m 57!!!!
She is the BesT!!!!!

Anjelica Huston Is the real deal.
She is so Fab I just love her!!
And 57?? looking like that? Girls you better hope you look 1/2 as good as she does at that age!
She looks great!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!

Good for her :)

TaylorSwiftfan @ 01/30/2009 at 12:50 am

They’re creepy and they’re kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They’re all together ooky,
The Addams Family.

Love the Addams Family!

She is so cute!
Dear Lord, I hope for legs like that when I’m 57!!
:-)

Hey man, When you are Anjelica Huston, You can do whatever you want.
And she looks fabulous damet!!

WTF are they making another “Tarzan” movie for? To continue to perpetuate this racist BS for yet another generation?

hey, it could of been worse, could of been a n.u.d.e beach! =O

Everybody whose bashing her need to shut the f.u.c.k up.
Jared you’re an a.s.s for putting these pictures up. Anjelica Huston is a well respected actress who has made a very honorable and admirable career for herself.
If you respected your mother, aunt, grandmother or any other female in your life, you’d take these pictures down.

Oh my gosh! Her legs look fab!

Go Angelica. So sad about her husband too.

I have never seen her pictures ever on this site, dressed up for award shows and such. But when she is having fun and trying to get some sun JJ jumps up and post these photos. Aiming for cheap hits, Mr.

People like Houston are respected for their acting abilities, not for their teeny weeny bodies.

i’m sorry. i’m all for women should have curves. but there are curves and then there’s fat. and Anjelica is more the later than the former. she really should not be in a bikini

and why is anyone shocked that Jared would post the photos. he’s a trash blogger. a gossip hound. he’s Courtney Cox’s tv show just as much as Perez Hilton is, just with sometimes a lot less “oh he’s so cute he’s got to be gay” garbage. but even then not always.

She looks just as good as her former lover Jack Nicholson looks when he’s cavorting around shirtless. For some reason women get the bulk of insults.

OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE A WITCH!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/30/2009 at 8:44 am

Angelica ROCKS!!! Amazing actress. So sad to hear that her husband had died. Her legs are slammin! Wish I had those nice long legs. WORK IT Anjelica! Love her!

to be honest: SHE LOOKS A BIT LIKE MY UNCLE, folks!!

Well said comment #5.

I love her. An amazing woman.

She is obviously comfortable with her body.

Oh who the hell cares, life is too short to give a rat’s backside to what others think. She doesn’t have to cater to anyone’s expectations on how she dresses or lives her life.

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/30/2009 at 9:49 am

#30!!! OMG!!!! SPOT ON!!!! LOVED IT!!!

Anjelica is just amazing!Great body, great figure!Her belly button looks ok but i think she should cover more.She has great talent,great beauty and i’m really glad she can still have fun after the loss of her husband.And if she doesn’t look herbest here it’s just because she is in a mourning period that’s all.Leave her alone,she’s great!

Of all her great performances in great movies and it’s The Addams Family that you mention, Jared?! lol. That says a lot.

There is nothing wrong with her wearing a bikini if she wants. She was probably just hanging out with family and friends without realizing some a’hole pap was around. If Jared and other bloggers would stop posting these kinds of pics there would be no demand for them and then the paps would stop stalking down people when they’re hanging with their families.

I think she is beautiful. Way to go!

Just because they make it in your size, doesn’t mean you should wear it. A lovely one-piece would have been a better choice but, hey, it’s her body and her life.

I think it is time we re-evaluate our beliefs and outlook towards ourselves, others and society. Why do we give a F**K what people look like at whatever age? If we mind our own business and STOP judging others about their physical forms, the world and humanity would be a much better place, because then just maybe we would put our focus on far more substantial issues, like the suffering of so many, or our own self-development….

the obsession with superficial matters is not only mind boggling but rather sad…

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/30/2009 at 10:52 am

#33. TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Hope she’s doing well after the year-end death of her husband.

So proud of the women on this post who celebrated Angelica for the brilliant actress and good person she is…who gives a Damn what she looks like. And it’s true, Artist/Sculptor, Robert Graham, her husband just died. Why doesn’t Jared show some 57 year old male bodies in their bathing suits???

Thanks ladies, she is not 20, but a 57 year old who aging normally. I guess people aren’t used to seeing celebrity women who haven’t used botox on every inch of their body!

ANJELICA IS THE BEST!!!
Her husband past away during Christmas it is so good to see her enjoying life.
She is an amazing actor and a great beauty.

catherine wilson @ 01/30/2009 at 11:32 am

We are so obsessed with weight and looks in this country. She is a damn fine looking woman for 57…i am 57 ..i wish i looked that freaken good. You go girl, woman,,,whatever,,,,you do what you want. its your freaken life not ours….do what you want….hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby

She looks great!

At least she is REAL.

elanenergy @ 01/30/2009 at 12:32 pm

These photos make me soooooo happy! I’ve always liked her, and now I know why—keep it real, and take your bad self to the beach in your very natural body. Loves it, Angelica!

I love Anjelica, but she does sort of look like a dude in a bikini. But no one I know looks good in a bikini anyway so who cares what I think..

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW she’s like old and stuff.

nasty and leaves me limp like a cheese log on a hot sidewalk. she’s like old and stuff.

She’s hot! You don’t have to be 20 years old and a size 2 to be sexy, you just have to feel it.

Angelica looks great and she seems to be having fun in the sun

woow!!she looks really good to be 57!i would like to have that body when i´m her age!
maybe wearing a bikini wasn´t the best option but is her body and if she is happy it´s totally finee!
love her!!

in Europe this would not be “news”. people ingeneral can go naked if they wish to and noone cares

ace tomato @ 01/30/2009 at 1:39 pm

There should be a cutoff age where a woman gets a pass for how she looks in a bathing suit. Seriously, like after 45 if you still look great in a bathing suit – bully for you – but it’s not NORMAL too look hot in a bathing suit after 45. No one should be expected to or criticized for it.

I just picked that age randomly, but I hope you know what I mean. Bodies age. They’re supposed to. But if a woman still likes to go to the beach and jump around in a bathing suit to enjoy the water & weather, well, let it be.

Angelica was recently widowed. I am happy to see her having some fun.

I’VE SEEN WORST THEN THAT, SHE LOOKS GREAT FOR HER AGE, AND MEN AND WOMEN WHO DONT HAVE THE BODY USUALLY SHOW IT OFF ANYWAY, BRAVE!

SIAFDCISA @ 01/30/2009 at 2:11 pm

she ruined my eyes and my lunch………

put some damn close on! ur making us all sick >:(

SIAFDCISA #57

You go and be sick somewhere else moron. This post is about a mature woman and a talented actress who is having fun in the sun. This is America and she is free to enjoy her body in anyway she chooses. If you don’t like it move to Siberia or some place. Women do as they please here.

omg she is fantastic i love her to bits
also my heart goes out to her R.I.P robert graham
she still looks great and she looks younger to me!

she is brilliant my heart goes out to her r.i.p robert graham and well she look younger than 57 to me!

JUST JARED -

PLEASE TAKE THESE PICTURES DOWN.

HER HUSBAND OF 16 YEARS JUST DIED.

SHOW SOME RESPECT. YOUR BEHAVIOR IS REPREHENSIBLE.

TAKE THEM DOWN.

- A FRIEND

She didn’t invite the press. It’s her vacation and she’s doing what she wants. Good for her.

It could be worse, it could be Joan Rivers.

Anonymous @ 01/30/2009 at 6:02 pm

Lucas,

Ms Houston is not asking you for a comment. She certainly is not asking you for sex. So how does what she looks like affect you?

For that matter- what do you look like…can see your crusty toenails now….

Angelica is a beautiful woman. Good on her for getting out and having fun during what must be a very painful time. She should be an inspiration.

What is it with americans? superficial beyond belief. No wonder eevryone thinks their so dumb and annoying. Hopefully Obama will knock some sense into the country and bring them back to reality

MR.bARNES @ 01/30/2009 at 6:33 pm

The Queen Witch

I THINK SHE LOOKS PRETTYY NORMAL FOR HER AGE AND FOR ALL SHES BEEN THROUGH

I THINK SHE LOOKS PRETTYY NORMAL FOR HER AGE AND FOR ALL SHES BEEN THROUGH

YES! FINALLY! A fabulous actress who looks good for her age and isn’t lipo’d and botoxed to near death! Yes! Good for Angelica! I love her!!

At least she doesn’t look that bad! I mean people we have seen some worst than this.

whatever, yo @ 01/30/2009 at 7:01 pm

Her husband died a couple months ago.

Anything that will put a smile on her face!

Good for her!

Reading the postive and supportive female perspective here has been veryy encouraging. I think anyone who has something nasty to say about aging has a great deal of insecurity and self-hating tendencies. They are projecting their own dislike and fear of aging and of not looking “acceptable” by society’s rule. Then there are others, like Angelica, who are more happy and accepting about what happens as one ages. Put me in that group please!

Wow, a new low in blogging. I hope when you’re 57 Jared that no one pulls this kind of **** on you. You’ve taken one of the coolest and most respected women in the business and done her wrong. You had a choice whether to post these pix or not and you blew it. You took the low road.

New orleans lady @ 01/30/2009 at 9:15 pm

She just lost her husband you *******. I think its great to get out there and have fun KNOWING well that you are going to get blasted for it. Obviously, she doesn’t care what anybody thinks. Good for her.

Sorry, but thats just sick at any age. Get a one piece honey!

she’s just cool. ditto #5

sarah green @ 01/31/2009 at 12:12 am

you rockkkkk and to al the meanies out there you ssuckk

AnjelicaFan @ 01/31/2009 at 12:25 am

Good for Anjelica. Im so proud of her that she hasn’t become one of those women who are obsessed with plastic surgery or botox. She is aging beautifully and if anyone says anything negative about these pictures keep your opinions to yourself. She has great legs and thighs. But i think its sad that they took pictures of her while she is on vacation and losing her husband just a few weeks ago. Leave Anjelica alone
Love you Anjelica will be your fan forever:):)

She has showed us that you don’t need to be a size 0 to be sexy
Good on you Anjelica you have made me proud.
Curvy Women Rule
Love Anjelica Huston:):)

ewww that’s disgusting!

Angelica Huston is pure talent and class. Go **** yourselves if you insult her for being 57.

Thank you for not showing her ass.

I’m sorry but she looks like a giant ape. Couldn’t she wear a one piece? But what does she care.

Oh, I only wish I could see all of you critical people! What you like like RIGHT NOW, as you type your hateful words………..what you WILL look like at 57! If you are truly young, you might not realize that by that age, that IS smokin’ hot!! Unless you want to spend hours and hours and thousands and thousands of dollars to fight TIME.In other words, if you want to live a REAL LIFE…..you too will find it VERY difficult to have a perfect bod. The good news is that if you reach any depth of soul, you WILL NOT CARE!! You may be raising kids, working, doing charity work, reading, writing, trying to make the world a better place.

Catherine S @ 02/01/2009 at 4:53 pm

She is wise and awesome and looks healthy and pretty for her age. She’s miles above the twenty something bimbos like Paris and Brittany.
Anjelica can act for one.

Ter um corpo dentro de um padrão de beleza ( pessoas gostam de ver ) não é para todas as mulheres. Poder mostrar não é para quem quer, é para quem pode. Anjelica tem e pode! A propósito, quantas meninas de 15 anos gostariam de trocar seu corpo por um parecido?

IF YOU DON’T F%$@ LIKE IT THEN DON’T F%$@ING LOOK! THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW ******* PISSED I AM AT ALL YOU F%$@ING *****! I AM A SIZE 12 TO 14 AND I WEAR A F%$@ING BIKINI AND HONESTLY I DON’T GIVE TO SHIFTS TO THE WIND OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME! YOU WISA MONTOL TIZA COLM a.k.a. face of a dogs ass! OF COURSE SHE DOESN’T LOOK THAT GOOD SHE IS F%$@ING 57 YEARS OLD GOD DAMNIT! AT LEAST SHE DOESN’T HAVE F%$@ING THUNDER THIGHS LIKE GOLDIE HAWN, AND GOLDIE IS 63! NO OFFENCE TO HER FANS, BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE! SHE HAS NOT HAD ANY WORK DONE ON HER BODY! THAT IS HOW AN ACTUAL AGING WOMEN IN HER 50′S OS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE YOU DOMB ASSES! I’M PRETTY SURE SHE KNEW THAT THE POPARAZZIS WHERE PHOTOGRAPHING HER? DO YOU KNOW HOW F%$@ING FAMOUS SHE IS? SHE IS NOT A DOMB ASS!

Hey this is Evela again I didn’t mean to affend anyone or any celebrity. I was just trying to make a point. She just lost her husband O.K. please understand that she is going through rough time right now. And words can hurt much worse than actions.

Maybe she quit smoking and this might be why she gained weight. That’s a very healthy attitude, I think!
Apart from that she just resembles her father a lot!

Go to any beach, public or private, this is above average look. And for my money, Ms. Huston is above and beyond average in every way !

She looks fu#$ing amazing! I wish I can look at least 1/2 as good when i’m her age!!!

She is amazing! Oh and I just love Morticia Addams,

Anjelica really is the Best i love her!!!

Anjelica Huston is one of my favourite actresses and it is cool to see her out there feeling very comfortable in her skin-something most of the younger generation of Hollywood could learn from her. Her legs and arms look nice and toned, her hair is soaking wet and no makeup. That is class! Being NORMAL! But I would not pick a bikini for her or anyone else her age. I would have picked a sensual one piece that has peeks into the skin on the sides, which are very flattering and flirty. I also wish she would wear more colours than just black. She looks excellent in bright colours, pastels, you name it. I would have chosen a netty high cut leg, flirty one piece in deep red or purple. I hope she had a fun swim!

sawaiian08 @ 10/30/2009 at 12:29 pm

you know what, this is why i love anjelica huston! No surgeries, no fake stuff, no pretending when it comes to her-she’s the REAL deal and just lives life. This woman is legend and rare-you don’t see too many people with half the class as her. LET ANJELICA HAVE FUN YOU HATERS lol. love her

beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
so ..
born beautifull always beatiful

to the youngsters : beware age is knawing at you constantly

She’s hot. I’d bang her. ;)

Ingrid Wyss @ 07/14/2010 at 4:18 am

I am 63 and have less belly, and I am definitely too old to wear a bikini…so is Angelica Houston! How much better she would look if she covered her middle-aged middle and showed off her terrific legs….
There is just a time to grow up.

I think she is still a very lovely lady. News flash for everyone who wants to talk **** about women who look curvy or even at times flabby. It happens!!! Even the hot and sexiest women of hollywood have age kick there ass at some point and time. I know my grandma dont look as good as Anjelica does at 57. So go ahead and take a good look in the mirror cause sooner or later you will be a litle chunky or flabby and I cant wait to talk **** about you!

energyhealer @ 07/14/2012 at 2:41 am

She probably has one of the better bodies than most of us will have at her age. I’ve always like the character of Morticia Addams. Come on leave her alone, she’s enjoying life. We can’t don bikinis in heaven, can we?