Anjelica Huston Goes Bikini Bare

Anjelica Huston Goes Bikini Bare

Anjelica Huston (aka Morticia Addams from the Addams Family) shows off her curves in a black bikini on the beach in the Caribbean on Thursday.

The 57-year-old actress recently penned a letter to director Stephen Sommers to prevent real monkeys from being used in his future Tarzan movie.

Huston said, “Critics lauded King Kong in particular for the emotional depth that the giant ape displayed – without any real apes suffering in the process. Can I please hear that you similarly plan to use only creative alternatives to great apes in Tarzan?”

anjelica huston bikini 01
anjelica huston bikini 02
anjelica huston bikini 03
anjelica huston bikini 04
anjelica huston bikini 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

Angelica looks great and she seems to be having fun in the sun

woow!!she looks really good to be 57!i would like to have that body when i´m her age!
maybe wearing a bikini wasn´t the best option but is her body and if she is happy it´s totally finee!
love her!!

in Europe this would not be “news”. people ingeneral can go naked if they wish to and noone cares

ace tomato @ 01/30/2009 at 1:39 pm

There should be a cutoff age where a woman gets a pass for how she looks in a bathing suit. Seriously, like after 45 if you still look great in a bathing suit – bully for you – but it’s not NORMAL too look hot in a bathing suit after 45. No one should be expected to or criticized for it.

I just picked that age randomly, but I hope you know what I mean. Bodies age. They’re supposed to. But if a woman still likes to go to the beach and jump around in a bathing suit to enjoy the water & weather, well, let it be.

Angelica was recently widowed. I am happy to see her having some fun.

I’VE SEEN WORST THEN THAT, SHE LOOKS GREAT FOR HER AGE, AND MEN AND WOMEN WHO DONT HAVE THE BODY USUALLY SHOW IT OFF ANYWAY, BRAVE!

SIAFDCISA @ 01/30/2009 at 2:11 pm

she ruined my eyes and my lunch………

put some damn close on! ur making us all sick >:(

SIAFDCISA #57

You go and be sick somewhere else moron. This post is about a mature woman and a talented actress who is having fun in the sun. This is America and she is free to enjoy her body in anyway she chooses. If you don’t like it move to Siberia or some place. Women do as they please here.

omg she is fantastic i love her to bits
also my heart goes out to her R.I.P robert graham
she still looks great and she looks younger to me!

she is brilliant my heart goes out to her r.i.p robert graham and well she look younger than 57 to me!

JUST JARED -

PLEASE TAKE THESE PICTURES DOWN.

HER HUSBAND OF 16 YEARS JUST DIED.

SHOW SOME RESPECT. YOUR BEHAVIOR IS REPREHENSIBLE.

TAKE THEM DOWN.

- A FRIEND

She didn’t invite the press. It’s her vacation and she’s doing what she wants. Good for her.

It could be worse, it could be Joan Rivers.

Anonymous @ 01/30/2009 at 6:02 pm

Lucas,

Ms Houston is not asking you for a comment. She certainly is not asking you for sex. So how does what she looks like affect you?

For that matter- what do you look like…can see your crusty toenails now….

Angelica is a beautiful woman. Good on her for getting out and having fun during what must be a very painful time. She should be an inspiration.

What is it with americans? superficial beyond belief. No wonder eevryone thinks their so dumb and annoying. Hopefully Obama will knock some sense into the country and bring them back to reality

MR.bARNES @ 01/30/2009 at 6:33 pm

The Queen Witch

I THINK SHE LOOKS PRETTYY NORMAL FOR HER AGE AND FOR ALL SHES BEEN THROUGH

I THINK SHE LOOKS PRETTYY NORMAL FOR HER AGE AND FOR ALL SHES BEEN THROUGH

YES! FINALLY! A fabulous actress who looks good for her age and isn’t lipo’d and botoxed to near death! Yes! Good for Angelica! I love her!!

At least she doesn’t look that bad! I mean people we have seen some worst than this.

whatever, yo @ 01/30/2009 at 7:01 pm

Her husband died a couple months ago.

Anything that will put a smile on her face!

Good for her!

Reading the postive and supportive female perspective here has been veryy encouraging. I think anyone who has something nasty to say about aging has a great deal of insecurity and self-hating tendencies. They are projecting their own dislike and fear of aging and of not looking “acceptable” by society’s rule. Then there are others, like Angelica, who are more happy and accepting about what happens as one ages. Put me in that group please!

Wow, a new low in blogging. I hope when you’re 57 Jared that no one pulls this kind of **** on you. You’ve taken one of the coolest and most respected women in the business and done her wrong. You had a choice whether to post these pix or not and you blew it. You took the low road.

New orleans lady @ 01/30/2009 at 9:15 pm

She just lost her husband you *******. I think its great to get out there and have fun KNOWING well that you are going to get blasted for it. Obviously, she doesn’t care what anybody thinks. Good for her.

Sorry, but thats just sick at any age. Get a one piece honey!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All