Heidi Klum & Ellen DeGeneres: Tutu Twosome

Heidi Klum & Ellen DeGeneres: Tutu Twosome

German supermodel Heidi Klum competes in a pose-off with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres while taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Monday (February 2).

Earlier this month, the twosome competed to see who could do a better job of applying makeup to members of Ellen‘s audience — in just 45 seconds! To add to the mix, they were both blindfolded! Watch that here.

Who wore her tutu best — HEIDI or ELLEN?

Credit: People; Photos: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.
Posted to: Ellen DeGeneres, Heidi Klum

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OMG Ellen rocks it and I love the do!!

I LOVE Ellen. I haven’t watched the video yet but I know I’m about to laugh. I think she is funny . I wish I was half as witty as she is. I love Heidi too, she seems so fun and goofy.

why is Heidi Klum always at award shows like the oscars and sag awards? She has nothing to do with it. So stupid

both look ridiculous
but i still love ellen :)

josemiguel @ 01/30/2009 at 9:07 pm

I dont like Heidi, i don’t like german people in general, they scare me.

But Ellen is an icon and that tutu is cute :P

HAHAA ELLENS HAIR IS SO FUNNY AND LOOK AT HEIDI S FACEE

lol..this is an awesome picture :)

Taylorswiftfan @ 01/30/2009 at 10:15 pm

Jared can we get josemiguel’s exremely offensive comment taken down?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/30/2009 at 11:44 pm

heidi’s one of the biggest fame-whōres living. it’s annoying. LOL
`
ellen. she rocks.

I think Heidi is just having fun with everything she does! Stop dissin’ her!

I don’t have a problem with LICKING these girls, folks!!

i love the Ellen show i got to go to their studio twice and i was in the audience once. she is witty and very uplifting. she told Beyonce her alter ego is “i am Richard Simmons” lmao

Love them both

i like heidi’s voice …soooo zexy ..turn me off…

Ellen is very sympathetic, I like her :) She doesn’t try to laugh at people

francesca @ 01/31/2009 at 6:14 am

Ellen rulez!!!

Artforlife @ 01/31/2009 at 7:33 am

It’s really amazing, How can all these filthy ******* gathered on one just jar loaded with stinky ****,but it’s easy to close noses,and it’s weird.when a nobody takes an opportunity to abuse a talented people.

@ #8 (TalorSwiftFan)

Everyone should be free to speak their mind, even the dumb dumbs like Jose. ;)

I HEARD ELLEN WANTED TO SQU* IRT ON HEIDI’S FACE IS THIS TRUE??? I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DON’T AGREE WITH THIS!!

ellen, definetely wore best. theat hair wig is hilarious!

hottest couple ever @ 01/31/2009 at 11:14 am

Heidi seems like so a fun loving person, very upbeat and positive about life and on top of that she is gorgeous.

Hey josemiguel,
Have you even met someone from Germany??? I am german and with all the excuses I have no idea why you could be afraid of me? Do you?

Stephanie @ 01/31/2009 at 1:17 pm