Jamie Foxx & Jake Gyllenhaal: Music Video Buddies

Jamie Foxx & Jake Gyllenhaal: Music Video Buddies

Jamie Foxx calls upon a few of his most famous friends in Hollywood to star in the music video for his new single “Blame It”, off his latest album Intuition (out now).

The 41-year-old singer was joined by Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, Samuel L. Jackson, director Ron Howard, Cedric the Entertainer and Quincy Jones.

The vid was directed by Hype Williams, who most recently did Kanye West‘s “Heartless” and Coldplay‘s “Vida La Vida.” It will premiere the week of Feb. 9.

10+ pictures inside of Jamie and Jake‘s music video bromance…

jamie foxx jake gyllenhaal music video 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

famous friends huh… well guess what, they’re not even friends. they’re just using each other :)

LOL Jake is such a loser.

Ooh! I can’t wait to see this!

Frederique @ 01/30/2009 at 6:19 pm

Isn’t Katherine Heighl in the first picture?

viva la vida @ 01/30/2009 at 6:53 pm

#4 I am not sure but the girl looks very much like K. Heigl.
That’s an interesting bunch of people but very random too. I am wondering what the video plot is about.

Jake Gyllenhaal is a Lean Mean Gay Sex Machine.

Straight Checklist @ 01/30/2009 at 7:22 pm

Spitting, mule-kicking, a rap vid. Must be the new game plan for “I Am Straight” Whats next, Jake at a Monster Truck Show?

jake is so sexy! all u guys suck for dissing him!

Jake is such a wanna be

Jake seems like a cool guy….I just worked with Jazzie Mahannah
from “Donnie Darko”….that’s a gr8 film

They’ve been friends since they did that War movie together where Jake was so buff and seriously hot. That was when I first remember Jake. Jake keeps friends from all his movies. He is friends with Robert Downey Jr. and he is friends with Jennifer Aniston and he was friends with Heath Ledger. I wish Jake would make a movie where he play some kind of tough, bad guy. he would be really hot.

josemiguel @ 01/30/2009 at 9:03 pm

Foxx and GyllenHo, what a couple of douches. The rest of the cast sounds ok though.

Hortensia @ 01/30/2009 at 9:10 pm

I thought the rumors were that they didn’t get along so well in Jarhead. Jake seems desperate to make some money. Maybe his parents who are broke are draining him dry, or maybe La Wither has cut his allowance. That would explain his rage at the jury selction and this rather weird video appearance. Will he sing? In drag? Jake really should recap his Saturday Nite Live performance and make a video in drag.Jake would be a great drag queen. I bet that would sell. LOL

Hortensia, you’re being something that rhymes with “witch.”

Hortensia, you’re being something that rhymes with “witch.”

Jake filmed this video in December and he nor anyone else appearing in this video is getting paid.

All guys are nice in this video.
Jake is too hot!

i love Hortensia! @ 01/30/2009 at 10:01 pm

>Hortensia, you’re being something that rhymes with “witch.”< AND THAT’S A BAD THING? LOL

OMG! It´s car full of Oscar´s winners. Jake didn´t get yet but he is young and his time is coming…

Oh Jake. You so fly. JK He looks stupid. I think this is supposed to be a joke like the least cool guys in the world in the entourage car rollin with the rapper. Seriously Opie and Bubble Boy? WTF

WHAT IS JAKE GYLLENHAALDOING? I USED TO RESPECT HIM, BUT LATELY HE IS REALLY TURNING ME OFF! THAT’S IT, I’M TURNED. HE’S A WANKER!!! HE LOOKS SO OUT OF PLACE. WHAT A ***! HE’S A MIDDLE CLASS, HAD EVERYTHING HANDED TO HIM ON A PLATE, MAMMA’S BOY. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN A RAP VIDEO.
HE’D GET THE **** KICKED OUT OF HIM WHERE I COME FROM. I BET HE’S WANTED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR AGES SO HE CAN ASSOCIATE HIM SELF WITH COOL RAPPERS.
AND WHAT THE HELL IS RON HOWARD DOING THERE? I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY SERIOUS PEOPLE. THIS IS SOMETHING PARIS HILTON DOES FOR PUBLICITY. WHY ARE THEY DOING IT?
ALL FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE THE SAME. NO MATTER WHAT STATUS. THEY ALL WANNA BE SEEN WITH EACHOTHER AND SHOW OFF. BUT THIS REALLY SHOWS JAKE GYLLENHAAL TO BE A BROWN NOSER.SHMOOZING WITH ALL THE CELEBS. I BET HE ONLY DID IT BECAUSE RON HOWARD AND FORREST WHERE DOING IT, THAT HE WOULDN’T LOOK LIKE SUCH AN OUT OF PLACE **** HEAD FOR BEING THE ONLY SERIOUS CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PERSON IN IT.
WHAT IS HE DOING?HE LOOKS SO STUPID! THIS IS A REALLY BAD. I MEAN WITHER-CHIN IS ONE THING BUT THIS TAKES THE PISS!
THIS SHOWS THAT WHEN YOU TAKE ALL THE AWARDS AWAY AND ACCLAIM AWAY, THEY LOVE ATTENTION. BUT ONLY ON THEIR TERMS. DIDN’T JAKE SPITT AND KICK A PHOTOGRAPHER?
AND WITHER-CHIN LIKES TO ***** ABOUT THEM?
LIKE I SAID THEY’RE ALL PARIS HILTONS AND LINDSEY LOHANS. THEY’RE JUST BETTER AT BEING SUBTLE ABOUT IT!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/30/2009 at 11:45 pm

jake – lame.

Oh please, Jake in this video? How retarded, he doesn’t even fit in. He must be so desperate for fame and fortune.

LIKE I SAID. HE’S A WANKER! HE LOOKS SO UNCOMFORTABLE.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All