Jessica Simpson: Leather Pants Pretty

Jessica Simpson: Leather Pants Pretty

Jessica Simpson steps out in a bold pair of leather pants, performing at University of Virginia’s John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia on Thursday (January 29).

The 28-year-old country singer opened up for country trio Rascal Flatts.

Thought she never mentioned her fuller figure, Jessica did say, “Please remember, no matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder. So just appreciate. I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless.”

She continued, “I want to thank my fans. You’re the most wonderful, loyal fans in the world. Stay positive, pray out loud, give it up for my band. I love you guys. Good night!”

jessica simpson leather pants pretty 01
jessica simpson leather pants pretty 02
jessica simpson leather pants pretty 03
jessica simpson leather pants pretty 04
jessica simpson leather pants pretty 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I don’t like this girl one bit but feel what the media (and a lot of posters) are doing to her re her weight are just awful. She is hardly fat. Lay off.

can anyone else hear the music on JJ home page….its a bit weird…like sitting in a waiting room at some clinic.

She’s not “fat”, she just insists on wearing totally unflattering clothes that make her body look bad. People who say she’s fat are obviously out of touch with reality, she’s just out of shape. If she’s happy with her body then who cares!

But pplllleeeaaassse Jessica, wear more flattering clothes for your body type and everyone will shutup!

Bella cullen @ 01/30/2009 at 11:22 am

I think Jessica is cute as a button, even if she isn’t “hollywood skinny”.

She just needs some help dressing for her figure. I think she wears her clothes too tight. Hell, wearing your clothes too-tight is unflattering on anyone.

She obviously is super busty, and she really bulks up her top half when she wears these blazers and such. And she doesn’t have much of a waist so I don’t understand why she is wrapping another hideous belt around it.

I think a flowy, short dress with a vneck would flatter her much more. She has great gams and boobs. work with what you got girlfriend!

The girl is not fa.

Is not that she is fat , is that she does not know how to dress for her figure, as bella cullen mention she wears close that is not good for her, for example those leather leggings only a size 0 can pull of the rest of us CAN’T, and those high waisted jeans she was wearing the other time were not fathering at all.

Jessica is gorgeous and not fat. I’m so glad others agree. I think she needs a new stylist, because her clothes don’t flatter her, but she is by no means overweight.

Maria (Shorty) @ 01/30/2009 at 11:37 am

She’s looking mighty nice to me. I toally agree with her statement. The Media ‘caca’ should just shut up the ‘butt holes’!!

The problem is with all the craziness in Hollywood about being a size 0 or at most 2, the stylists have no clue on how to dress outside those sizes. For crying out loud Jessica is far from fat. She is wearing unflattering clothes, that’s about it!

catherine wilson @ 01/30/2009 at 11:39 am

all the nonsense about her fat jeans the other day….gimme a freaken break folks,,,get off the commenting on peoples appearances…how about what people are inside..what they do,,,,how they live their lives….not how fat or thin their asses are….its their asses right???? worry about your own crap in life and stop looking at others and commenting on them…..mind your own damn business……i would freaken kill to look as good as that woman…in those fat jeans,,or in a burlap bag.

She looks so much better here than she did at the chili cookoff. That outfit was hideous

Okay I am soooooo sick of hearing about her once again. I mean it is said that this is the only way she can stay relevant Tony Romo or a bad outfit choice to get tongues wagging. Go back under your rock jess!

One of the gossip shows did a story about how the media is calling Jessica fat and that it’s not right because she isn’t fat at all, and how great she looks. Then they followed it with a story about how you can lose 10 lb. in 10 days, “just in case” Jessica would like to. A**holes. I’m tired of the media picking on people for being normal and healthy.

hahahahaha @ 01/30/2009 at 11:43 am

Country Singer???? Hahahahahaha, yeah right!!

never liked her in a million years.

so is tony romo crazy enough to date her?

well his a loser athlete for sure. they perfect for each other.

to: over this @ 01/30/2009 at 11:46 am

#12, I am not a Jessica fan, but I don’t see anything wrong with her, and how can she crawl under a rock when she has a hugely successful shoe and purse line, and is a popular singer? She’s a busy girl.

Poor Jess can’t get a break from the ugly tabs. If it’s not her weight it’s her supposedly cheating bf. If I were Jess I’d move to Dubai, buy a palace & find me a handsome prince, lol. But back to issue at hand. I always hate those skinny women. They killed Karen Carpenter.

Iam sorry to disagree! I DO like Jessica but I think she looks AWFUL in the outfits I have seen her in ….in the last few days……if she wants the media and public to stop calling her fat then she had better start wearing clothes that look more flattering on full figures!
Although she may not be “OBESE” she is well on her way….and when you carry this kind of weight you just cannot dress like she does and not be called out on it!
I give her a big fat ZERO on a scale of one to ten one being worst…everyone is right she has got to change her outfit or else the negative remarks are going to keep flooding in..you cannot dress like a w#$%e and expect to not hear about it!
Jessica if you read this put on some flatterng clohtes for your full figure you are not daisy duke skinny anymore and what you wear does not do you justice at all!

shenanyginz @ 01/30/2009 at 11:48 am

the only problem i had with her weight gain was what she was wearing. I think she’s beautiful and all but the mom jeans didn’t flatter her. This however, flatters her. And I think she looks great

…..I hope she does not **** in those plastic pants or else she might burn a hole in them and then people are gonna talk!
“fartin jess”! hahahahaha

She is not fat.. She just wears unflattering clothes for her figure like previous people have mentioned…She is very pretty and she has the money, so I hope that girl, gets a stylist that knows how to work with her body so people can stop with this nonsense of talking about her weight!

….there are other celebs that are heavy like jessica but they wear clothes that flatter their heaviness……if jessica wants people to stop making comments then has to stop wearing clothes that do not flatter the weight she has put on..and she has put on quite a few pounds!

sorry everyone…she got chubby. boo hoo. She’ll be on the cover of Us magazine in 3 months telling us how she got her body back.

Now it makes sense why Tony never seems affectionate at all in most pix of them together….he is embarassed….not only does jessica s make ” comments” that make her look like a fool..now she dresses like on too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All