G.I. Joe Superbowl Spot!!!

G.I. Joe Superbowl Spot!!!

Sienna Miller shows off her assets in this new video footage of the upcoming superhero flick, G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, out August 7.

The new vid, which will air during the Superbowl tomorrow looks FANTASTIC. Watch it below or in Quicktime HD via ComingSoon: [480p] [720p] [1080p]

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra also stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

“G.I. Joe” Superbowl Spot!!!
gi joe superbowl video 01
gi joe superbowl video 02
gi joe superbowl video 03
gi joe superbowl video 04
gi joe superbowl video 05
gi joe superbowl video 06
gi joe superbowl video 07
gi joe superbowl video 08
gi joe superbowl video 09
gi joe superbowl video 10
gi joe superbowl video 11

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

The trailer was amazing! Can’t wait to see this in August!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 01/31/2009 at 11:10 pm

a lot more cgi than i expected. hmmm i pass.
`
wolverine!

yeah, it looks pretty good.

Sienna is still a s l u t.

#4 That’s a fact, Jack!

“what did you say your unit was called?”

“i didn’t”

OH SNAP. give those writers an Oscar! Why can’t all action movies be smart AND kickass? Why!?

Are you expecting some miracles to happen now, folks?

Another good idea turned into a big heapin’ pile of trash. Is it the CGI or just how they went and slutted it up with SM?

blushingsiren @ 02/01/2009 at 1:16 am

i luv it! can’t wait… channing’s the hottest!! woOhoo!

Uh, I’m BOYCOTTING any and all projects associated with Sienna Miller…FOREVER!

Yours truly @ 02/01/2009 at 2:31 am

Sienna Miller is a **** – I think I’ll pass

Yours truly @ 02/01/2009 at 2:33 am

Sienna Miller is trashy – I think I’ll pass

Why is Sienna corrupting Superbowl? Do we have to be reminded of this amoral joke of a female actress wannabe who wrecked and tore apart a family of 6 (with 3 young kids, 1 infant)?
Does the movie needs that much publicity since she is currently being shunned in Hollywood?

Agree with comment #8.

I agree. Sienna Miller can take the class out of anything. She is an D-class tramp and this movie is going to bomb because no one wants to see her arrogant homewrecking maw.

Why anyone thinks I’d pay $10 to see Sienna is beyond me. Everyone on the planet has already seen her boobies for free.

Well, this looks like the last movie Sienna will ever make

Watta joke @ 02/01/2009 at 10:42 am

Whoa, like, this video totally blew me away, freakin’ awesome, can’t breathe I’m so excited!

JOKE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

So sad. My Joes were awesome. They deserved better than this.

groundcontrol @ 02/01/2009 at 12:37 pm

Whoa! What a pack of judgmental women who would never think of boycotting a male star or director for the same reasons. I hope you all will boycott all movies involving: Russell Crowe, Tom Hanks, Steven Speilberg, Tom Cruise, Paul Newman, Ralph Fiennes, David Duchovny, and on and on and on.

And while you’re at your sanctimonious best I certainly hope you’ll extend your fervor to all the sports teams and boycott games played by equally “slvtty men.” Don’t forget to include Bruce Springsteen today during the Super Bowl in your boycott.

THIS is why women are their own worst enemy. Misogyny, thy name is woman. Disgusting. Try minding your own business.

I would not pay 10 cents to see Sienna M. she is a **** and a homewrecker! We can see her drunk and half naked any time.

This looks really good. I’m glad they are remaking the live action movies like transformers and GI JOE. Maybe the will have a thundercats and voltron movie soon. We are really in a golden age of movie making.

blackfriday1978 @ 02/01/2009 at 2:17 pm

If we ever want to watch Sienna Miller’s so called assets…. I think we have better channels and views, she had been practically giving them out for free in the past few years anyway, so GET OFF on superbowl ads time where people actually want to watch TV……

blackfriday1978 @ 02/01/2009 at 2:17 pm

Sienna is hot and she’s a fine actress. If you people know nothing about her personal life, you wouldn’t throw so much hate at her.

Too obsessed and involved with gossip, is what you are. If you’re going to take everything so seriously maybe you should consider lightning up. That’s a lot of strong emotion to waste on a girl you don’t even know and apparently don’t like. Can’t you do something better and more worthy with your time?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All