Rachel McAdams & Josh Lucas: Metallica Heads?

Rachel McAdams & Josh Lucas: Metallica Heads?

Rachel McAdams shoots new scenes for the upcoming detective flick, Sherlock Holmes, in Brooklyn, New York City on Monday (February 2).

Post-divorce Guy Ritchie is directing the movie, which is set to hit theaters November 2009. Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law also star.

On Saturday night, the 30-year-old actress was reportedly spotted kissing her new boyfriend, actor Josh Lucas, at the Metallica concert held at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 01
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 02
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 03
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 04
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 05
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 06
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 07
rachel mcadams josh lucas metallica concert 08

Credit: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Josh Lucas, Rachel McAdams

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m looking forward to seeing this one–Robert Downey Jr. is great.

I would love to be part of a film shooting :(

I adore her!! And Josh Lucas is cool too.

Rock On Sister @ 02/02/2009 at 6:12 pm

Seeing Metallica AND with Josh Lucas???

She’s living my dream. But I love her so it’s okay….

Why is Guy Ritchie referred to as “Post-divorce” Guy Ritchie? Huh?That sounds so odd, what’s the difference?

Come Soon November @ 02/02/2009 at 6:16 pm

+++ Can’t wait to see Rachel and Jude and RDJ in this flick. It’s gonna be awesome– I can tell+++

she looks like a clown

stella11215u488 @ 02/02/2009 at 6:36 pm

love her, but I wish she was still with Ryan Gosling

WTF? Rachel totally doesn’t look like a hard rock chick.

You don’t have to be a hard rock chick to enjoy Metallica, lol. I love Rachel.

Blue eyes @ 02/02/2009 at 7:24 pm

Cute! I love them as a couple. Josh has amazing eyes too.

Hot PINK!!!! @ 02/02/2009 at 7:26 pm

That pink dress is beautiful. I bet her wardrobe in this movie is spectacular.

Love ya Rachel!!

She looks fierce in some of those pix. It’s as if she’s channeling Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth. Rachel is one of my favorite actresses I’m so excited for this movie. Yay!

Josh and Rachel sound so sweet I really really like them together

Rachel & Josh sound adorable together! I’m so excited she is seeing him. Can’t wait to see pictures!

i wonder if she wore that pink dress to the metallica concert. :)

scrunch&crunch @ 02/02/2009 at 8:12 pm

Rachel sounds like she’s doing exactly what she used to do with Ryan…all kissy, cuddling and lots of PDA, and now shes with a guy that looks like him….hmmm… except hes looking really rough and greasy lately, rebound guy maybe???

She’s cute but that’s a very unflattering hairstyle.

The hairstyle is for the movie set waaaay back years ago lol

WOW……..

She is just flawless!! Great skin.

not pretty @ all

Rachel McAdams is beautiful.

Rachel McAdams is beautiful.

She’s so pretty! I like her bag in the first picture – perhaps leaving Mr. Lucas’ place in the morning?? I want to see pictures of them together. I would bet they are cute!

I love her in hats!