Chace Crawford Kissing Who???

Chace Crawford Kissing Who???

Who’s Gossip Girl stud Chace Crawford kissing now???

Click inside to find out…

LEIGHTON MEESTER! LEIGHTON MEESTER! LEIGHTON MEESTER!

Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) shared a passionate kiss with Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) as they shoot an early morning scene for Gossip Girl in New York City on Tuesday (February 23).

Looks like the love connection and Nate and Blair has been reignited!

On Thursday, Chace was spotted playing beer poor with his castmates at Brother Jimmy’s BBQ. He then hit up Citrine for with Kings of Leon after-party with roommate and costsar Ed Westick, who brought along costar and girlfriend Jessica Szohr.

chace crawford kissing leighton meester 01
chace crawford kissing leighton meester 02
chace crawford kissing leighton meester 03
chace crawford kissing leighton meester 04
chace crawford kissing leighton meester 05

Credit: Edward Opinaldo; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Celebrity Guess Who, Chace Crawford, Leighton Meester

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

When is he going to come out already???

She’s beautiful. They look so cute together.

In a way, I hate how the taping of this show is so highly publicized that we are all able to know what will happen in the show before it does. You can’t really say that about any other show. I don’t have the willpower not to click on “see more.” hahah

what’s going on!?!?

:((( I loved Nate and Vanessa togther…Nate does’t really know who he wants to be with…Blair, Jenny, Vanessa…

Last night’s episode was one of the best ever!

lLove the show don’t get to watch as i would like too. But seen some of last night’s episode.

I think Nate loves Blair. Is a real love!

Russian girl @ 02/03/2009 at 12:37 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Chuck & Blair! Blair & Chuck!
Gooo Waldass!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))

you’ve got to be kidding me
i’d really believed that the whole N/B reunion thing was just a rumour, until now wahhhhhhhhhh
wtf? C/B = <3 and N/V are pretty cute too
this better be short lived

WHEN THIS CLOSETED H-O -M -O GONNA COME OUT!??!??

ew so wrong
blair is supposed to be with chuck

LOL … no
Blair is better with Chuck !!!

cbisendgamedon't worry @ 02/03/2009 at 12:43 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
are endgame!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think is a dream hahaha

Just someone @ 02/03/2009 at 12:43 pm

Leighton Meester.

yaaaay
n/b own c/b
to be honest

nooo. Chuck and Blair!!! Nate and Vanessa or Jenny or sb else.
i want to see chuck and blair together..

blair & chuck
nate & jenny
that’s how the couples should be!

I am ******* DONE with this show!!!!!!!!

No Chuck and Blair… ? NO ME WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrea GGfan @ 02/03/2009 at 12:49 pm

O M G!
i love nate but i love more chuck haha
blair & chuck 4 ever!

Yes!!!! Finally!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D!
Nate and Blair!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! :D

*I think i’m the only one, who’s really happy with these 2*

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D!
Nate and Blair!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! :D

*I think i’m the only one, who’s really happy with these 2*

Nate and Blair have like 10 fans, chuck and blair has the BIGGEST fanbase on GG!

ratings are going dooooooooooooooown!

OMG, I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Blair and Nate (L)

NOOO, LONG LIVE BLAIR AND CHUCK!!!

NOOOO, LONG LIVE BLAIR AND CHUCK!!!

I want chuck and blair and nate and jenny!

OMG YAY THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER POST MORE PICS JARED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SERIOUSLY GOSSIP GIRL WRITERS??? SERIOUSLY??? :[

seriously guys! Give them a break! they look cute together! and i think it’s fair for the Nair fans that they get back together! because they have to watch chair all the time! and maybe they will be better together now! From what i can see they look really cute, and the picture where nate holdes Blair on her chicks after they have kissed. It really looks like Nate likes her! and i think that they love eachother! Though i also like Chair i can’t see chair beeing together, there Chuck and Blair! it would never work! so I’m happy that Nate and Blair are hitting things off!

Go NATE & BLAIR!!!!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!! I want Chuck and Blair together!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

CB CB CB CB CB ♥

I’m excited for Nate/Blair but only because it finally ends the disgusting and boring display that is Nate and Vanessa! Thank you! Please stay done!!!

Of course eventually I want Chuck/Blair, Nate/Jenny, and Vanessa to go far, far away!

chuck blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEWWWW NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Blair is def meant to be with Chuck.

EEEEWWWW NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Blair is def meant to be with Chuck.

EEEEWWWW NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Blair is def meant to be with Chuck.

Is it real or just in the show?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB ♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leighton is soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chace is cute too…

Yay, I’m sooo happy! Maybe now they will follow the books a little bit more. I love Nate and Blair!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
chuck and blair pleaaase!

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Nate and Blair!!! yay

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Blair are CANON, they deserve to be together. Why should Blair be with Chuck when they both treat each other like crap? This makes me soooo happy!

CB FOREVER! ♥

GOSSIP GIRL @ 02/03/2009 at 1:39 pm

OMG!! I’m so pissed off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Chuck/Blair NAte/Jenny FTW!!!! but atleast NV can be rid of my face!!!! there is a silver lining!

YAY!
I love Nate and Blair. :]
I love Chuck and Blair too, but Nair is my favourite.

wow she’s so lovely

but no NB!!

CB♡

I agree with Kyle – an Dan and Vanessa – Serena can go home :P

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gossipguy @ 02/03/2009 at 2:12 pm

I was guessing Chuck…haha

wtf??? noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! i hate blair and nate!! its Supposed to be chuck and blair!!!!!

gross! ugh i despise nate and blair!!!

mynamewho @ 02/03/2009 at 2:22 pm

@ kyle

me too i love CB and i rather see NJ than NV or NB lol

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/03/2009 at 2:23 pm

lame.
~

NOOOOOO!!! I WANT NATE TO GET WITH SERENA

NOOOOOO!!! I WANT NATE TO GET WITH SERENA

It should be Chuck and Blair, Nate and Vanessa…. Nate and Blair were together for a long time and it did’t work out..Nate is always messing up things, he has been with every girl on the show: Serena, Blair, Jenny, Vanessa, It’s starting all over again…like S. and Dan…we’re together, we’re not together…I tought that this Chuck and Blair thing was something special…

Nate is sooooo hot:D:D

I prefer Chuck and Blair <3 <3
Leighton looks amazing…so pretty <3

Wooo-Hooooo
Yayy!
Love this couple!!
Want them together
X3!!

nooooooo i want chuck and blair!!!

lovely scene!!!

she’s so beautiful!

YESSS! , A LOVE THIS COUPLE

YESSSSS :D A LOVE THIS COUPLE

YESSS :D A LOVE THIS COUPLE

Are you crazy??
Chuck and Blair belong to eachother, not Nate and Blair!!!
WTF??

Wow didn’t see that coming!
I gotta admit I really miss B&N although I’m a HUGE fan of B&C… I’m really happy cause I really hate Vanessa, didn’t like her with Nate! she’s the most annoying thing :|
I hope they will not hook her up with Chuck, that will literally kill me!!!!!

WOOO!!!!! It was about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so i dont want nate and blair or nate and vanessa, i want nate and jenny(: that was my favorite couple until S and Dan got together. i dont really like nate and blair together, i like blair and chuck and i dont like vanessa at all. i like nate and jenny(: hehe thats my opinion. idk i think that blair is good for chuck, and chuck is good for blair. and i think the same with jenny and nate(:

Noooooooooooo
i want Blair and Chuck
they are a perfect pair
Chuck and Blair Foreveer

LOVE nate and blair together, they’re in love! chuck is someone that blair had tons of chemistry with, but that does not necessarily translate into love. just maybe fun and adrenaline. i think that nate and blair have lots of fans actually, most of my friends LOVE nb. i guess the cb fanbse is just more vocal. but really, no one wants to see blair treated like ****. chuck is still sleeping around and does not seem to care about blair at all so how can you guys say that c and b are meant to be?! i don’t think it’s love seriously, blair is just so freaking awesome that all the guys want to be with her, and she was just a challenge for chuck.

What about V?! Blair and Chuck are soul mates and belong together!! =(

Bananamilkshake @ 02/03/2009 at 4:05 pm

HOLY COW!!!! :O That manwhore, Chace!

YAY! omg finally Blair and Nate im so happy cause i read the books and i tolerated Chuck and blair but damn I wnat them together now!!

It’s better than Nate & Jenny….GO NB!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Blair has to be with Chuck!! I hate NB they’ve no chemistry compared to CB!!

Agree with comment #30.
I find certain characters on that show are becoming really annoying.
Rufus and Lily are really annoying. I also am finding Vanessa’s character boring. Something needs to happen with her.

does anyone know if Chace was in LA over the weekend? a friend claims he ran into him at a party in LA and i think she is FOS.

I know I shouldn’t say this as I am a total supporter of Blair and Chuck but DAMN they look cute!!! But we want Blair and Chuck, we need Blair and Chuck, we have to have Blair and Chuck, we cannot survive without them, and Nate is supposed to be with Vanessa or Jenny, I cannot decide who he is better suited to!!!!!!!!!! :@

vanessajonas @ 02/03/2009 at 4:43 pm

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuu finnally=)
this is the perfect couple

loooooooooove nate and blair. i never liked her with chuck

OMG I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blair and Nate are meant to beeeeeeee! Finally, they’re staying true to the books! :)

MY HEART JUST GOT PUT TOGETHER! OMG I LOVE N AND B!♥

Blair & Nate, ftw!

I’M SO HAPPY.

I love how you can see into the future. Maybe you meant they filmed on Feb. 3, not the 23rd.

HE’S HANDSOME, BUT I BELIEVE HE’S A CLOSET FAIRY TOO!

blair and chuck is much better ! J/N ♥

What? What about Chuck? Well, I guess its reasonable… Chuck’s been a jerk lately. =/

I like B & N together!! They love each other since kindergarden!!

What about Chuck? I dont care..boring character

Them 2 should seriously date in real life…they would make the cutest and hottest couple ever. More hotter than Blake & Penn, and Ed & Jessica.

But then again, I think they did date or had a thing when they first start filming the series.

I’ve given GG so many chances this season, and they continually disappoint me with idiotic storylines and pairings like Nate/Jenny and now putting Blair back with Nate. This is the final straw, I think that I can safely say that I’m hanging up GG for good now. I know for sure that I won’t be able to sit through this crapfest.

YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! I love B and N!!!

YAAY IM AM SOO HAPPY
me and my friend go around fighting about the whole nate /blair blair/chuck thing and i knew they’d get bak together im rlly happy for them they are soo cute for eachother and btw nate nor chase is gay so you should shut up thnkyou and i loveee chuck and blair but not as muchh as nate and blairrrr<3

It must be very nice to be chace crawford, kissing hot girls all day!

URGH! NO! Blair and Nate cant get back together, that just sucks! Waldass are meant to be together, the kick butt! And Nanessa are meant to be together. This is stupid!!

they’re probably setting it up so that chuck will see those two back together and get jealous all over again.
he’ll forget about whoever that girl was last night and they’ll be right where they started.
oh how i love them :]

babygirl44 @ 02/03/2009 at 8:09 pm

i love nate and blair.=)

YES i love BN and the main reason i think i do is because chase and leighton are sooooo hot together!!!<3 love it

Yea Chuck and Blair have a big fanbase BUT since it was based on the book series, N+B all the way! I was sooooo happy when I found out about that because Blair may love Chuck but Nate has a special place in her heart and of course “she always have and always will” love him!

YESSSS. YESSSSSSSSSS.
ADORABLE COUPLE!

YESSSS. YESSSSSSSSSS.
ADORABLE COUPLE!

YAY! Nate & Blair together again at last!

Nate and Blair Forever!
They love each other, always have, always will :)

Chuck and Blair and Nate and Jenny!! grr!!!!

ugh, the show has been going so down hill! i am not saying this because of this photo. just regarding to last night’s terribly boring episode.

I do not hate Nate and Blair together.. actually quite cute.. but nothing compared to CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so pissed off.

wow. they’re extremely pretty.

They look so cute together! It makes me miss the Nate/Blair days, even though I love Chuck/Blair.

NOOOOOOOOOO…!!! BLAIR and CHUCK foreveeeerrrrrr!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!! Blair & Nate!!!! I kneeeeww it!!!! So freaking amazing

YAY! Finally! Nate and Blair together! This better be more than one episode!

Omg, it’s about time! :D

Nate&Blair, FINALLY!!!
I waited since S1 for this day! hope it last longgggg~
such a cute couple! <333

These photos look promising. It’s just too gosh darn pretty! I hope the scene doesn’t disappoint.

so…nate is jus the sweetest player ever. i swear he went through so many girls this season, not that im complaining. its jus interesting the way the writers are takin his character

Vanessa flirts with another guy so Nate goes to Blair for help, thats it. He’s trying to make her jealous, calm down people.

wtf can those writers find some love interests outside these main characters for nate? he is literally kissed all 4 main girls on the show what’s next? nate and lily?

crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow she’s so lovely~

After the OC ended I thought I would ever get over it, much less be as OBSESSED as I am with Gossip Girl! I think the writing and the plot lines are amazing. The clothes in the show are unbelievable. Websites dissect the looks from every episode, and I have never seen that done with any other show on TV. My favorite character has got to be Chuck. He is a boozing, womanizing, ass most of the time, but yet has a charm and quality about him that I love. The acting in the show is really good and believable. Josh Schwartz redeemed himself for me by creating Gossip Girl! Now DON’t cancel it! EVER!

T T my poor chuck~

WTF is wrong with you people!
If any of you sad try hard losers who like Nate/Vanessa or Chuck/Blair even read the books, then you would know that Blair and Nate are a otp (one true pairing).
If you were a true fan and read Cecily’s novels, you would understand that Nate and Blair are meant to be. They are so in love in the books and I just think its really sad that Josh had to verge so far away from that.
Blair and Chuck was just a weird straying created by Josh Schwartz who although I admit is clever, can be so stupid at the same time.

cbisendgamedon't worry @ 02/04/2009 at 3:23 am

cb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!snowwhite is how georgina called blair who lives in fairytaleland

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! I LOVE Nate/Blair! They’re gorgeous and wonderful and totally endgame. Chuck/Blair just make each miserable, ugh.

I think I prefer these two together to Blair and Chuck (because that dragged on), but what about Vanessa and Nate?!

The thing with these things is that it shouldn’t have been Nate. They should have cast a love interest for Blair. It’s way better when you see new talent on the show although not all of them are loved but it creates a fresh dynamic and if they are accepted by people who watch that’s good news. The same people gets old I tell you.

i love it..
i thought i’ll be waiting forever!!!
i <3 nate and blair

when is this going to come out!!! oh i’m so excited about n and b!!!! it’s really about time and i’m sick of this whole chuck and blair thing.

I want chuck and blair and nate and jenny!

come on guys. i got so excited so i have read some comments here. let’s give nb a chance!!! please to the writers of gossip girl make nb love last long. i miss them.

noooooooo!!!
NV FTW!!!!!

YES!!!! Nate and Blair ftw!!! Gah, I love these two so much!

WHAT?!?!?!? this is incerdible! i wish it was Lil J! Vanessa does not deserve him!!! she was decieving….and what about CHUCK?!?!?

WAAAAAAA OMG
this news made me happy day
THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER
XD OH YEAHHHH

<3 CHACE&LEIGHTON
<3 NATE&BLAIR

<3CHUCK&…………….. XD
<3GG

omgg i love this couplee yessss

ew wtf, he should be with jenny and blair should be with chuck

this show getting really boring lately *yawn*

The writers must have forgotten that they made it pretty clear last season that Nate was not into Blair and was settling for her. Having them kiss only makes the character of Nate look more fickle then he already is. If put they put them back together then have Nate start chasing and lusting after Serena behind Blair’s back again, I’m going to be rooting for Nate to join Bart in the afterlife.

lene, to know that you would have had to have done a poll and had every Nate and Blair fan vote in it.

NOOOOOOOO Blair and Chuck and Nate and Vanessa!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!! OMG I am so happy right now!!!! This is the best thing!! I LOVE NATE & BLAIR!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

They are the perfect couple….seriously know wouldn’t josh be a genious if the whole chair was just some smoke to distract people from the real couple? I think the books were too awesome to ruin N&B…this would such a twist!1

this is great news!!! legendary:) they look amaizing!!!! adorable pictures!!!!

this is great news!!! legendary:) they look amaizing!!!! adorable pictures!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????
WHERE DA HELL IS CHUUCKK?!?!
AND WHY R THEY … EWWWW.. KISSS… NOOOOO WAAY!!
OMG…
I DUN LIKE THIS ANYMORE
X.X

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WHAT DA HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLAIR AND CHUCK!
THAT’S DA WAY IT HAS TO BE!!
WHATS WRONGE WITH DA WORLD?!

X_x

NO, Blair belong to CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But honestly I would rather see Nate with Blair than with Vanessa she’s so boring and she’s a butterface !!!
In addition to that Blair is the kind of girl who is kind of a loser with no man

Nate choose a girl or go to men please

OH MY F*UCKING GOSSIP GIRL! =o
haha
are u serious?
.. It’s really sweet actually :)

dont worry about it @ 02/04/2009 at 9:15 pm

BLAIR+CHUCK=PERFECTION
NATE….IDC WHO HES WITH!!!!

THIS IS SO UPSETTING….. BLAIIRR IS GORGEOUS. perrrrfection and flawless.

YAY!!! I am so happy, I have been DYING for them to get back together!!!

YAY!!! I am so happy, I have been DYING for them to get back together!!!

Damn you ashley for sending me this link!

HAHAH sorry nicole
i love NATE AND BLAIR! YAYAYAYAY!

This means more drama are coming out. Love it

vanessa…jenny…blair again
when is he gonna come out
he obviously has the hots for erick

vanessa…jenny…blair again
when is he gonna come out
he obviously has the hots for erick

hes hiding in the closet
pretending and showing pipz he likes chicks
he obviously has the hots for erick

hes hiding in the closet
pretending and showing pipz he likes chicks
he obviously has the hots for erick

i think nate and serena is the best.. I hope they will hook up again like in the nobel series..

i’m a fan of chair too, but as the shows final, in the meantime i don’t really care who’s with who. so give them a break, chuck is just chuck and you all love chair for what they are and they sure aren’t a couple.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!

YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are meant to be(L)

yay, Nate-Blair together again.
Chuck-Blair became boring now and Nate-Vanessa was so annoying.

Oh Leighton…my alter-ego =)

I think Nate loves Blair. Is a real love! [2]

NOOOOOO. READ THE BOOK. NATE AND BLAIR FOREVERRRR.

NB omg it is LOVe

so cute, I love Nate/Blair

NATE/BLAIR>CHUCK BLAIR

HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH SERENA!!!! AND BLAIR WITH CHUCK!!!

but whatever, as long as he’s not with vanessa and jenny, i`m cool with that.

If you have read the books, it’s Nate and Blair that’s the it couple. It’s not that strange that they bring them back together, although I love Chuck & Blair together on the show :)

OMG! NB!!! FINALLY! THANK GOD!!!
i’m glad i have a reason to watch this show again! it’s about freaking time the writers got a clue! this show’s supposed to be based on the books… and in the books, no one can deny it, NB are definitely THE couple.

enough of the chuck-centric episodes. enough of vanessa. (the books were fine, Mr. Schwartz. you need not “reinvent” the characters to make them “your own”.) vanessa was kick-ass in the books, but in the show she is the mother of all that is lame and annoying.
read the other GG books, Mr. Schwartz, not just one. so you’ll actually have a clue what to do with these characters.

may this be the start of Gossip Girl that is actually worth my time.

no no no I want Chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it!!! IMHO, aside from the fact that Leighton and Chace are the hottest among the cast… Nate and Blair DESERVE an honest-to-goodness chance on the show! they have been totally robbed since season 1! and the powers that be are not even acknowledging the history (take note, since kindergarten!)… and brushing the NB relationship off as nothing. NB didn’t even get closure!!! while DS (and don’t get me wrong, i love DS) but DS got closure and they were barely a couple for one year!
what’s worse, N has been written in the show as a manwhore… and he gets the crappy storylines.
NB is what N needs. just ask Cecily.

always=nate+blair @ 02/10/2009 at 1:31 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! how cute!!!
i’d die if they were a real-life couple. but NB=endgame is close enough!
NB FTW!!!

Alexabombexa. @ 02/10/2009 at 6:47 pm

OMG. No ):
I think Blair and Chuck are perfect together!
The way they argue and show compassion towards each other proves to us its real love.
Nate is gorgeous but I rather have him just stick with Vanessa.

But hey, when you think about it… thats what the creators of GG want.. to catch our attention..and to try to keep us into watching the show.

I still say NO for Blair & Nate! -___-

They will most likely just have a short relationship and chuck will see them and get jealous and fall back in love with blair and they will get back together.

TEAM NATE AND BLAIR @ 02/10/2009 at 8:21 pm

I so predicted this when they first said a couple was reuniting because thats how it happens in the books!

noypiakohuh @ 02/11/2009 at 1:23 am

oh please! what’s so “perfect” about CB?!?! that they’ve got the “will they, won’t they” storyline? oh yeah… it’s such a unique storyline, i haven’t seen that before… *rolls eyes*
what bugs the hell outta me is that Nate and Blair were not even given a fighting chance!
in this show, they were written to be doomed and merely used to prop up CB. N was written like an a**, a jerk, a manwhore, a total loser while C was raised up in a pedestal and given an altar. to think NB ruled the books!
if I were the actual creator (and I don’t mean Schwartz and Savage), I’d feel insulted with what they’re making my characters do!!!
and don’t get me started on the joke that is Vanessa.

i say NB ALL THE WAY!
it’s about damn time!!!

ITA. CB’s “cat and mouse” stint is so 2008! enough with them!

Let the true UES royalty get their shot!

Nate-Blair are made for each other
…always have, always will!!!

this completely made my day!!! omg, omg, omg! i can’t stop smiliing!!!
i missed NB! they were being destroyed by the show so i stopped watching the drivel.
now im so glad NB are back where they belong. TOGETHER!
no vanessa, no jenny, no chuck, just pure NB. gotta love that.

yay! NB at last!!!
that kiss is hot!!!

hai freaks y dont u just shut the f up nair fans waited for log time

OMG!! i am soooo HAPPY!! YAY!! i love Nate and Blair! and yeah sometimes i love Blair and chuck but he has been such an ass to her and i live Nate and Blair better!!

OMG! count me in! i love nair/blate!!!
nate and blair are so meant for each other! they’re so hot too!
chuck is an ass and i hate vanessa! why don’t they just pair up? they are real-life sweethearts anyway…

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!
blair and nate are back!!! :-D hallelujah!!!
i absolutely love them!
ALWAYS have ALWAYS will!!! ;-)

No, you are wrong! If that’s how you define ten, maybe you should start worrying about how your fingers differ from other people.

I so love Nate and Blair. They are the reason why I keep watching GG.

NB deserves a chance.
CB has been given a lot of attention since forever yet B always ended up getting hurt.
B needs to be happy… and she looks pretty happy to me.
NB FTW!!!

i think blair and nate suck together. i think it should be nate and vanessa. they are way better together

i hate show!vanessa. book!vanessa rocks!
why the hell did josh schwartz and company stray from the books anyway???
at the rate this show’s going, nothing is based on the books except their names.
nate and blair were the life of the books. and it was great!
too bad the show decided it’ll become the chuck bass show instead, not gossip girl.

maria paula @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 pm

that if they return to super osea blair and nate? I love the couple … jejeje es super tierno nate chuck also love the 2

eeeew!

noooooooooo . . .000000
i want chuck with blair together !!!

Though I am a C/B fan, I have to admit Nate and Blair are really cute…:P
But I don’t think it’s gonna last, I don’t even think that its for real.
I heard somewhere that Nate’s is just trying to make V jealous?

Not that I’m saying there’s anything wrong with the original series or N/B together. Just don’t get your hopes to high on this being a long-standing relationship like in the books.
I know people get pissed when they take books, adapt them into tv shows/movies and change a whole lot of things, I do too. But its just the way life is. You have to be considerate to those who haven’t read the books and don’t want N/B together…Not that I’m one of those people, frankly at the moment I could go either way (C/B or N/B)

Jenny sullivan @ 03/08/2009 at 11:10 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO, BLAIR AND CHUCK! (L)

YES!!!!!! Nate and Blair are soooooooooooooo HOT!!! Blair deserves someone who treats her better than Chuck and is not as similar to her as Chuck is, and Nate deserves a second chance. Woo hoo! He’s gonna keep her grounded and she’s gonna pull him from his womazing and they are gonna be sooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!

onw *-* my chace!

froth on blair and nate together <3
dont hate them top eight them (:

i would love them together in real life… but seems its not like that…
did somebody here knows who’s chace dating? or is he single??
and i want the season 3!!!!!!

FINALLY blair and nate r meant 2 be!!!!!!!!!! c u know wat’s weird my name is blair…AWEAOME!! n e way blair and nate r meant 2 b together bcuz if they cud work it threw the past than they can make it threw n e thing and chuck he cant treat blair right so he shud just keep on bing a womanizer and vanessa man she’s smugly she deserves to have chuck!!!!