Tue, 03 February 2009 at 5:35 pm
Jaime Pressly Covers Shape Magazine
- Jaime Pressly has a kick-butt home workout
- We all have the hots for Emmanuelle Criqui
- Ben and Jen divide and conquer.
- Alessandra Ambrosio doesn’t work out much.
- I LEGO NY!
- Christian Bale‘s rant was remixed.
- What happened to Nick Nolte?
- Ricky Gervais writes open letter to Obama
- Mark Wahlberg might wed in August.
- The He’s Just Not That Into You boys walk the red carpet.
- The Piven gets juiced.
- Kim Kardashian doesn’t do Facebook.
- Pepsi did, in fact, pay for that hilarious MacGruber sketch on SNL this past weekend.
- MSNBC anchor Dan Abrams changed the subject every time he was asked about rumored girlfriend Renee Zellweger during a Super Bowl bash at Oak Room. “Oh, let’s just talk about football,” he told friends.
- Kate Gosselin talks about her reaction to octuplets mom Nadya Suleman in today’s Post. When asked about whether she thinks Suleman did the right thing in having eight babies, Gosselin replied, “I believe every life that is created has a purpose. However, personally, I would have never set out to even have a seventh child – especially if I was a single parent!”
- New York Fashion Week, which has been held at Bryant Park since 1993, will relocate to Damrosch Park in Lincoln Center beginning in September 2010.
- ABC has cancelled series Kyle XY, a network spokesman confirmed yesterday. Hope Matt Dallas picks up new work ASAP!
Just Jared on Facebook