Katherine Heigl Jumps on Japanese

Katherine Heigl Jumps on Japanese

Katherine Heigl puffs away on a cancer stick as she and husband Josh Kelley wait outside the Kabuki Japanese restaurant on Monday night (January 2) in West Hollywood.

Heigl, 30, recently made an appearance at the Los Angeles Department of Animal Care & Control to promote pet adoption.

“This tiny little dog we got definitely seems like it could be a good little proving ground,” Kelley, 29, said of the possibility of parenthood.

“We’re closer now even than we were when we got married—it’s so awesome,” Kelley told E!. “I think if you’re supposed to be together, your love grows. And I can say if your love doesn’t grow, maybe it’s time to move on.”

10+ pictures inside of Katherine Heigl jumping on Japanese…

katherine heigl kabuki restaurant 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
shoes4life @ 02/03/2009 at 10:37 am

I really wish the paps would stop taking photos of this women inhalling on a nasty cigarette. I guess she won’t stop until she is using a voice box to speak, I hope she stops. It is a very, very, very nasty habit.

They supply “LUNG-CANCER” in WEST-HOLLYWOOD, folks?

#1..I totally agree..If she was less attractive, we’d call her white trash.

She IS white trash.

Andyparker @ 02/03/2009 at 11:05 am

Why should you even care that she smokes? I am sure she is aware of the risks and dangers. Lots of people smoke – especially celebs it seems, yet she seems to get far more criticism than just about anyone for it. Seems very unfair to me. None is perfect. How is someone white trash just because they smoke? She is intelligent, successful and very talented at what she does. What a ridiculous thing to say. I am sure you are all perfect without any vices at all. You don’t eat too much, drink too much, curse, smoke…anything like that. You probably pray 5 times a day from your place of religious worship where you access Just Jared to judge the less pious. For the record, smoking or not she is beautiful and the pet adoption program she is funding is really cool.

citrusmango @ 02/03/2009 at 11:05 am

she always smokes.

Okay..sorry…..icky girl

fruitandoat @ 02/03/2009 at 11:12 am

Thanks for the lovely pictures of Katherine. Love her!

She is my fave :) So pretty!
Thanks for the pics of her and Josh at the restaurant.

I hope she continues to smoke since it seems to annoy the haters so much HAHA!

She looks adorable as always. She smokes and is living. Some people do not smoke and is dying. And if she smokes or not I have no concern for such things.

Give it a rest with the smoking comments already. Anyone would think she was the last smoker left in the world. Give the girl a break and give someone else a hard time for a change.

Love her. As for the smoking – so what ? It’s up to her if she does.

well she is keeping it real, Jennifer aniston smokes like a chimney, but hides it from the public, she is so phony, so even tho i don’t like her, i respect her.

What she does in her private life is her business – as long as it’s not illegal. I don’t think she’s breaking any laws here, and I’m sure she knows all the dangers of smoking. Her choice,

heh. I used to live in the apartment complex above Kabuki….. love it there. They’d always deliver.

let her smoke if she wants…maybe it will mean one less bad actress sooner than later

She looks like an Alien.

goJaredgo @ 02/03/2009 at 4:03 pm

I love that you reported it as her puffing away on a “cancer stick”. I ‘ve heard of a cig called that before but I think it should be called that more often. Especially when there’s little people looking at these celebrity blogs doing anything they can to be like them.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/03/2009 at 5:43 pm

damn this ***** doesnt even smoke lights, she goes hard with the orginals
she’s starting to lose her slim notch of hot but who cares about her anyways

oh, i looooooove her. and it’s cool that she doesn’t give a rat’s ass what jared or anyone else thinks.

Did she quit or get fired from Grey’s already? She deserves it. Also, why is she hating on knocked up – her character is actually the straight person who is successful – how is that a bad image for girls?

Katherine looks like Axl Rose in pic #10 sucking on that cigarette.

Not a good look! :(