Aishwarya Rai Premieres Pink Panther 2

Aishwarya Rai Premieres Pink Panther 2

Aishwarya Rai keeps it classic in black Alberta Ferretti at the premiere of The Pink Panther 2 at New York City’s Ziegfeld Theater on Tuesday (February 3).

The 35-year-old Bollywood beauty said of the film’s main star, “Steve Martin is an institution, I’ve watched his cinema growing up, and all the actors on board.”

PP2 opens everywhere on Friday (February 6) and also stars Jeremy Irons, Alfred Molina and John Cleese.

Tune into The Martha Stewart Show today (February 4) to see the domestic diva interview Aishwarya.

10+ pictures inside of Aishwarya Rai premiering Pink Panther 2

aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 01
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 02
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 03
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 04
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 05
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 06
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 07
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 08
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 09
aishwarya rai pink panther 2 premiere 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Her beauty is timeless….

Another beauty. Watch all the haters come running to this thread.

THE BEST FACE EVER!!!!

God shes beautiful. We are seening a lot of indian actresses in hollywood. its about time. They are just gorgeous

a total fan @ 02/04/2009 at 2:15 am

anon @ 02/04/2009 at 2:00 am Another beauty. Watch all the haters come running to this thread
____________________________________________

Yeah their running I can feel the ground shaking.

I still think shes one of the most beautiful women in the world. HOT

Beautiful! :-)

I thought she was married. how come shes not spotting the bling. She looks fabulous in pink panther.

Shes got the brains with the beauty. A total package

angelina and her are not sisters right?

the real women @ 02/04/2009 at 2:26 am

gorgeous I am a firm believer India has some of the most beautiful women in the world. Her features are just out standing. BTW I am not Indian.

she isnt wearing the bling bc in India u dont necessarily wear a wedding ring to signify marriage, u wear a mangalsutra :) and yes she def is one of the most beautiful women on the face of the earth!!!

Aishwarya’s beauty is just amazing.

LOL #5 I thought it was an earthquake for a sec but I guess the haters are running!

*running like a stampede!

She is the most ravishing beauty I’ve ever seen in my life. Sheer perfection.

ms philippines @ 02/04/2009 at 2:53 am

A master of creation!
A timeless beauty!

a total fan @ 02/04/2009 at 3:01 am

sarah @ 02/04/2009 at 2:24 am angelina and her are not sisters right?
_______________________________________
And we have a winner first post to mention Jolie. And yes they are both stunning.

haha angelina is nothing compared to her
wow simply stunning
but i think she could’ve worn a better dress

!!!!!
I’m totally lost for words! That is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen!

a total fan @ 02/04/2009 at 3:13 am

googlie @ 02/04/2009 at 3:05 am haha angelina is nothing compared to her
wow simply stunning
but i think she could’ve worn a better dress
________________________________________

Another post about someone else and yet Jolie comes up. Obsession!
She must be on the mind 24/7 !!!

I am gonna sound very redundant but yes she is looking very gorgeous and confident. Probably the best looking woman I have ever seen.

I saw her interview on TV a few years ago and she sounded very intelligent too. Finally, a beauty with brains..

she is very pretty

Ooh, way too much makeup!!

One classy dame. She’s intelligent, witty, charming and very up on world events. India’s jewel and doesn’t she sparkle beautifully?

She’s a pretty darn fine actress and dancer too ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All