Rihanna: The Grove Girl

Rihanna: The Grove Girl

Rihanna (in Twenty8Twelve) shows off her legs for days as she enjoys some time out with friends at The Grove in Los Angeles on Wednesday (February 4).

The 20-year-old Bajan beauty is gearing up for her performance on Sunday at the Grammys. Also set to perform are her boyfriend Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Kayne West, Estelle, Adele, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Jennifer Hudson, the Jonas Brothers, Kid Rock, Lil Wayne, Paul McCartney (with special guest drummer Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters), Katy Perry, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Radiohead, T.I., Justin Timberlake, U2, Carrie Underwood, Jay-Z, and Kanye West.

10+ pictures inside of Grove girl Rihanna

rihanna the grove 01
rihanna the grove 02
rihanna the grove 03
rihanna the grove 04
rihanna the grove 05
rihanna the grove 06
rihanna the grove 07
rihanna the grove 08
rihanna the grove 09
rihanna the grove 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Beautiful legs but she has bad fashion sense.

Lachick25 @ 02/04/2009 at 8:55 pm

Not loving the look at all. It’s the grove I don’t get the point of getting all dressed up to walk around an outdoor mall.

Love the colors. Her face looks bloated.

Who is styling Princess RiRI?
She looks half-dressed!

Best legs in Hollywood. Eat your heart out, Katie Homely!

Her skirt looks like it’s made from curtains.

Best legs? Meh…

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/04/2009 at 9:03 pm

here comes the racist hate.

A. It’s an ugly outfit. B. Even if it wasn’t an ugly outfit – how retarded to wear that and those shoes togo shopping. Ridicuous.

Ok, I am now officially convinced she’s had something done to her face. It looks puffier. Could Rihanna be pregnant?

Stevie Wonder @ 02/04/2009 at 9:08 pm

Ms. Warwick looks a fierce, fit and youthful 50!

Russian girl @ 02/04/2009 at 9:09 pm

Omg! Rihanna is pretty and I like her music….BUT her legs ia really ugly!

I think her legs are perfect, but God, she is so attention seeking. That’s definitely not a mall outfit and the super short skirt screams “Look at me!” Isn’t performing at the Grammys enough attention for this girl?

Gucci mama @ 02/04/2009 at 9:13 pm

Honey, have some class. Put away the fake pearls and hoochie mama skirts. You could look really beautiful with the right stylist.

Is it me or is she beginning to look like Prince with tits?

Riri’s been hitting the chunky monkey!

Hey, wat up with w/ Rihanna? She’s so broke she can’t afford a top with her skirt?

The girl has a great body, I’ll give her that. She can’t dress for **** though and her face is looking hard. I see her singing her greatest hits while gyrating at a strip club in the not so distant future.

She looks like a young Dionne Warwick, and a tranny for sure.

Only explanation for that outfit is she’s multi-tasking as an intern and escort.

go fug yourself @ 02/04/2009 at 9:36 pm

Sorry, Rihanna, you deserve a good fugging for this get up. Hope your Grammy dress is nicer!

stella11215u488 @ 02/04/2009 at 9:39 pm

GREAT LEGS??????!?!?!?!??! Whoaaa, what is wrong with you people? Besides Tyra Banks, Rihanna has the chunkiest ugliest legs in Hollywood.

And that skirt is sooo short, I would feel so self-conscious walking around The Grove wearing that! (and thats from a girl who is 5’6 and 120 pounds!

I don’t get the fascination with this chick. She’s pretty fug!!!

jellybean @ 02/04/2009 at 9:42 pm

Her legs are not bad but if this were Beyonce, everyone would be saying how fat she is. The double standard is amazing.

Her face reminds me of Fantasia.. don’t know if her named is spelled right though. Gross.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All