Thu, 05 February 2009 at 12:59 pm
Marisa Miller Covers Cosmopolitan March 2009
- Lady GaGa is somebody.
- Get fit with Marisa Miller.
- American Idol‘s bikini girl needs to go away.
- Lindsay and Sam put Florida behind them.
- Christian Bale‘s rant gets remixed.
- Drew Barrymore wants to publish a photography book.
- Sally Kern calls for anti-gay “great awakening.“
- Colin Farrell looks stumped at the pump.
- Kim Kardashian loves her booty.
- Paris Hilton is overcooked.
- Diddy and Jay-Z are bball mates.
- Denise Richards, Jewel and Steve-O have reportedly signed on for the new season of Dancing With the Stars. Denise is already getting in shape for the competition, and losing weight in the process. Meanwhile, rehabbed Jackass star Steve-O is “taking his dancing very seriously,” a source tells OK!. The official lineup will be announced Feb. 8.
- James Franco has been named Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Man of the Year. He’ll receive the award at a roast Feb. 13. Renee Zellweger will be honored as the Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year on Thursday.
Just Jared on Facebook