'Sex and the City 2' Movie Confirmed!

'Sex and the City 2' Movie Confirmed!

Sex and the City 2 has been confirmed!

SATC writer-director Michael Patrick King tells E!’s Marc Malkin, “I’m very excited to work with these amazing actresses again and would love to give everyone more information about the sequel…but I’m busy with my Sex life.”

All four Sex-y ladies — Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis — signed their deals yesterday afternoon! Shooting begins this summer with a tentative Summer 2010 release date.

HOW EXCITED are you for the Sex and the City sequel???

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OMG! i can’t wait!!!

hug SSC Fan @ 02/05/2009 at 5:10 pm

cant wait!!!!!!

Loves it!
I hope Patricia Field will work wonders in this one as well=)

Whachagunnadoboutit @ 02/05/2009 at 5:17 pm

cannot wait

omg i cant wait!!!! i loved the first movie =)

not at all. they shouldn’t have even made the first movie. the show was plenty. they have to ruin everything for a profit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

ashi JIJI @ 02/05/2009 at 5:31 pm

YES :):):):) HURRAH

ı hate this movie this ugly women

ı hate this movie this ugly women

bey rocks @ 02/05/2009 at 5:47 pm

i`m not excited at all. the first movie sucked big time, it was so silly

VERY of course !!!!!!!!
Can’t wait !

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Sex And the City is my religion !!!!!
God bless the actresses ! Girliy, just cry for the next movie now ! I am Samantha in the city XD

lovebug :] @ 02/05/2009 at 5:56 pm

sgkv,.dgfffg blcx/. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i’m sooooo excited :] i can’t wait for a year an a half….
but i will have to and it’s gonna be the bestttt

shut up all you bitter haters sex and the city is awesome!! cannot wait!!! :)

eeeh that just kill it

NOOOOOOO the last one had a gppd ending.. theyll spoil it!!!

I’m excited, the first one was as expected and a very good way to close the Carrie storyline. She was the stereotype of dating disaster but it was good to see her settle down and get some stability. It was almost the perfect ending to suburban family life and it will be interesting to see where it goes because family life is a bit boring but in a good way.

That’s fine, I just hope it is better than the first movie. The series was fantastic but the movie didn’t seem to have the same energy and comedic wit as the series. I think they tried to make it all serious with a few sight gags thrown in here and there.

lakers fan in boston @ 02/05/2009 at 7:12 pm

i do hope it’s better than the first
the first was very typical, nothing surprising

This Show is even better

Check This Out

I agree with #6.

I have the full box set and the dvd of the movie.

No one is a bigger fan than me.

It ended so perfectly. Excately the way we wanted it too, so what else needs to be told? How many more men can Samantha f@ck?

ENOUGH ALREADY! R.I.P

I’m sure it’s quite difficult finding new F*GG*T-JOKES again!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All