Dakota Fanning: 3-D Glasses Girl

Dakota Fanning: 3-D Glasses Girl

Voice actor Dakota Fanning, 14, tries on 3D glasses at the premiere of her new animated feature Coraline at the Arlene Schnitzer Hall on Friday (February 5) in Portland, Oregon.

EW gave the movie an ‘A’, saying, “This thrilling stop-motion animated adventure is a high point in [filmmaker Henry Selick's] career of creating handcrafted wonderlands of beauty blended with deep, disconcerting creepiness… There’s magic through the end credits. So don’t rush out the exit door.”

Coraline is in theaters today! For more info, visit the official movie website at Coraline.com.

20+ pictures inside of 3-D glasses girl Dakota Fanning

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

How old is she? I think the dress is too old for her, sorry. She’s a cutie. Can’t wait to see Coraline!

I actually kind of like the dress on her but the dress needs some serious stilettos – and the higher heel probably wouldn’t look right on her age. A dilemma to be at that age…..

i actually think she wore that ugly dress, just to show off her legs

thats_right @ 02/06/2009 at 11:47 am

I think we spoke too soon on her other pictures we were like aw how nice finally a normal teenager wearing appropriate dresses, and look at this now, no way darling this dress is not for you, you are 14 dress like one she is a beautiful girl please don’t ruin her with this trashy clothes..

Looks like something Gwyneth Paltrow would wear.

In my oppiniom; this dress is way to short for a fourteen year old. She might turn fifteen later this month, but still. And strapless? I’m sorry, but it’s to mature for her age.

Dakota is pretty, a good role model, talented and smart and also have a good attitude as a young girl.

Kudooos

Bravooo, Cheers

There are so many great dresses Marc Jacobs makes that would have been less tarty than this awful outfit

She is really cute. That dress is not for her that’s for sure.

The dress color suits her but the design….ugh-

How is this dress trashy? It looks lovely on her!

She’s growing up too fast!

Is it just me or does the picture of her on the right with the 3D glasses makes her look a lot like a miniature version of Hilary Duff?

Dakota is so pretty and when she dresses up she still looks like a 14 year old. I hope she stays that way. She was wonderful in “Secret Lives of Bees” or whatever that one with Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson was called. She’s a really good actress.

botoxed Aniston @ 02/06/2009 at 12:40 pm

Stay sweet, little girl.

She will only be turning 15 on Feb.23. She looks beautiful, however, the look is too old for her. IMHO the dress would need just minor changes (an inch or 2 longer and not so bust defining) to be more age appropriate and yet remain Hollywood “hot”. The color is perfect for her and her age and so are her hair and shoes. She is cute and has always seemed more mature than her age so if any young teen can carry it off it is her but still……

I used to love this girl but shes overrated and SO up herself now. Her sister is way better and deserves more attention than this girl.
She looks about 22 but just because shes Dakota doesnt get much sh*t for it unlike taylor momsen or miley blahblahblah.

At first I only saw the picture with the sunglasses and thought that maybe it was gwyneth paltrow. She looks too old here. I realize she will be 15, but 15 doesn’t equal 25. She’s still a child.

I agree that she is a a very good actress, I just hope she doesnt end up like some of these ****** idiots running around hollywood on the club scene drinking and using every drug under the sun.

Wow, future chic chick in the making!

She is stunning!

Way too ****** for a 14 year old. Her parents arn´t doing a very good job it seems (no excuses).

Shouldn´t she be collecting Pokemon cards or things like that?

ok…she makes 3d glasses look like designer glasses. she is just TOO gorgeous

she has grown into such a beautiful girl
love her

I love her dress, I actually just bought it.. and it wasn’t from some super high end designer!

Why are people slamming her? She’s only 14! Does it make you feel good?

chicky-babe @ 02/06/2009 at 4:35 pm

A trashy dress which doesn’t do anything for the integrity of the girl wearing it – who is she by the way? Looks like some pre-pubsecent teen trying to look an adult.

OMG i just love this girl!
she’s really really talented
i mean am soo suprised by her intallegant ane her acting skills
she deserves the Oscar
GO DAKOTA

gossipgirl @ 02/06/2009 at 4:51 pm

the dress is bebe…and i dont think bebe is for 14 yr olds

Yes the dress is from bebe, thanks for being a know it all *rolls eyes* I really don’t feel like a bunch or random chicks having the same dress as I do, so I don’t blab about where I buy stuff. There’s always one in the bunch. I think it’s fine for a 14yr who has a red carpet to walk. What would you like her to wear? Stuff from Gap Kids.

Love her, but she IS trying to grow up too fast !!! Whats up with that??

retrobanana @ 02/06/2009 at 5:28 pm

she looks really pretty she is going t o be a classy young lady…..but she hasnt gotton curves yet..she has a body like taylor momsen from gossip girl is that her name. when is she gonna be in another movie.

Actually, Dakota is becoming better looking as she gets older and older. I think she’ll grow up to be another Meryl Streep in both the looks and acting departments.

She needs to disassociate herself with Tom Cruise as much as possible. He’ll be after her in about 6 years when she is 20 and very successful and he is a double-has been.

Dakota—Tom will want to marry you in 6 years. He will be 52, you will be 20. DON’T DO IT!!!

I really don’t have to say that because I think Dakota is very intelligent and wouldn’t fall for his stunts.

Cooooooookie @ 02/06/2009 at 7:22 pm

My mom woulda wooped me for wearing something like that at 14.

She’s still scary looking. What a freak.

that dress was ugly. decent color and I can give with the strapless but that bubble skirt was just wrong. make it a straight or put a little swing in it and bring it down about two inches and it would look way better and more age appropriate to suit those that think she’s trying to look like a 25 year old tramp. her dress at the kids choice awards with her sister was perfect.

Frankly I think Dakota, with her more unusual name and resume, should go for some personality in her clothes. play up the ‘not your ordinary teenager actor’ who will go from dramas like Secret Life of Bees to indie stuff like Hounddog to something like Coraline and then Twilight. Like Betsy Johnson or hit the vintage stores. do it right and she could be a real role model for teen girls by not drinking etc, maintaining a nice figure through a good diet and getting exercise in appropriate amounts and not dressing like a tramp. something teens need after the ruin of folks like Lindsey and Britt

You people who put down kids are freaks. Hope it makes you feel better.

It’s so hard to please everybody. If Dakota had worn some more conservative-looking dress, there’ll be people saying she looks dowdy. Dakota looks just fine here — she still looks her age; it’s just that she is so chic. No way does she look tarty in this dress, unlike if Miley What”s-Her-Name or Hayden “Save the Whales” Panettiere had worn it.

she’s soooooooo cute.

Ok her dress is compleatly fine. Maybe the desighn isn’t great but it’s not trashy! I mean come on its not the 1800′s. Have you guys ever been to formal dances? Girls wear 10x worse then that dress to dances at 14. I’m 15 and I’ve seen so much worse I mean I wore that kind of dress to the dance and so did half the people their. It’s the style my god…

omg .
are ya’ll crazyyy ?

she looks AMAZING in that dress .

i wantt one :DDD

love her <3333

DaleMurph @ 02/07/2009 at 8:18 pm

I like her pretty pink dress.

Thanks ‘gossipgirl’ for mentioning the dress is Bebe. I have just gone and ordered 8 of these to use as Bridesmaid dress – will be perfect. So Jenny – seems there will be quite a bunch of young ladies out there with the same dress – sorry about that.

Dakota forever @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 am

Dakota is so gorgeous in this dress she hypnotizes me.

@Natalie: Same thing I was thinking.

@black:

T.T Pokemon cards? Wth… That’s usually for the age group 6-10.
Just because she dresses like that doesn’t mean her parents aren’t doing a good job. You’re acting as if she’s club hopping and doing drugs. I think the dress looks nice on her.