Fri, 06 February 2009 at 3:49 pm
Hilary Duff: Rain & Shine
- Hilary Duff runs out in the rain.
- Jessica Simpson could use a hug.
- Isla Fisher is stripe sexy.
- Guy Ritchie sings showtunes at NYC gay bar.
- Celebs love their crackberries.
- Lady GaGa has a decorated derriere.
- Fergie puts “I Do” on instant replay.
- Violet Affleck‘s gonna flip.
- Are seven more Batman films really in the works?
- Denise Richards gets a hand from mystery man.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are launching a menswear line under their label, The Row. Meanwhile, Hilary Duff has inked a deal with DKNY to design a line of affordable jeans, due out this fall. /DN 29
- Gossip Girl is taking a page from Anne Hathaway’s life and pairing Blake Lively’s character with an international playboy who bears a resemblance to Anne’s ex, Raffaello Follieri. Initially the new beau will sweep her off her feet, but eventually the relationship takes a sinister turn.
- P.R. honcho Kelly Cutrone, who’s appeared on The Hills and The City, has inked a deal with Bravo for a reality show based on her company, People’s Revolution.
Just Jared on Facebook